Official Community Forums Home

The Art of Edging

twin spirits

• Members

Edging, peaking, or surfing is a sexual technique where orgasm is controlled and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period without reaching climax. It can be performed alone or with a partner. With a partner is highly recommended.

R (1).gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Edging, peaking, or surfing is a sexual technique where orgasm is controlled and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period without reaching climax. It can be performed alone or with a partner. With a partner is highly recommended.

R (1).gif

I edging I don't think they meant the edge of the table. LOL

• Like 2

• Members
15 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Damn!!! Wrong picture again, See the attached,

980_1000.gif

That is one hell of a cock she's playing with. Looks like it's a 3 fister. Damn, I love to feel what something that big feels like

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

I edging I don't think they meant the edge of the table. LOL

I think maybe she read the instructions wrong or read the wrong instructions???  I hope things worked out for her. No matter that’s one tough pussy.

• Members

I do enjoy edging and avoiding a nut for days because by the time you do cum it's a different feeling. 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Lady said:

I’m sorry but I agree. I won’t be edging against the table.  Can’t see how that could even be enjoyable 

Sorry but that was meant to be funny. 

• Haha 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Justasimp said:

I do enjoy edging and avoiding a nut for days because by the time you do cum it's a different feeling. 

Wow! I can see I am an amateur here with much to learn. Days? I didn’t realize. I thought for hours. Now I know what I’ll be doing this weekend. Thanks for enlightening me!

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Wow! I can see I am an amateur here with much to learn. Days? I didn’t realize. I thought for hours. Now I know what I’ll be doing this weekend. Thanks for enlightening me!

Oh I enjoy your topics but yes having self control and stretching it out for days will be rewarding.  I'll be honest and admit it's a challenge. 

• Members

I love to suck his cock at random all day not letting him cum.  At some point it starts leaking out,  I almost cum.  Watching him squirm and beg me to let him cum. Yummy

• Like 3

• Members
2 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I love to suck his cock at random all day not letting him cum.  At some point it starts leaking out,  I almost cum.  Watching him squirm and beg me to let him cum. Yummy

Wow! That’s edging at it’s finest. Bordering on cruel and unusual edging. And aren’t you really nice to have around house. 

• Members
18 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Wow! That’s edging at it’s finest. Bordering on cruel and unusual edging. And aren’t you really nice to have around house. 

I definitely like to be in charge sometimes.   We take turns being dominant or submissive but not in the true sense I suppose. I like to have a plan, a scenario that he has to go along with.  He is always handsomely rewarded.  I play along as well, nothing gets him hard faster than spanking me, well maybe “ catching” me masturbating.  

• Like 1

• Members

So does it really work the edging technique?  I have tried this but when I am ready to cum i just can't hold onto it.  I wish I could learn this technique 

• Members
11 hours ago, Justasimp said:

Oh I enjoy your topics but yes having self control and stretching it out for days will be rewarding.  I'll be honest and admit it's a challenge. 

A challenge??? Trying to walk around with a sexual buzz for days??? That is one big itch you can't scratch. Days like this???

471_1000.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members
On 7/23/2021 at 1:46 AM, michelleddd said:

I definitely like to be in charge sometimes.   We take turns being dominant or submissive but not in the true sense I suppose. I like to have a plan, a scenario that he has to go along with.  He is always handsomely rewarded.  I play along as well, nothing gets him hard faster than spanking me, well maybe “ catching” me masturbating.  

Sounds like you and your mate have one very special and healthy relationship  Catching you masturbating? That would do it for me.

075_1000.gif

• Like 7

• Members
11 hours ago, JJ48 said:

So does it really work the edging technique?  I have tried this but when I am ready to cum i just can't hold onto it.  I wish I could learn this technique 

The best I can tell you is be patient and experiment. Here's a good article you might want to read.

Master Orgasm Control With Edging to Boost Your Sex Life | Viasil

• Like 1

• Members

Hey twin spirits thanks for the link I read it and talked with my wife about it and we are going to work together and see how things work out. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Hey twin spirits thanks for the link I read it and talked with my wife about it and we are going to work together and see how things work out. 

That's great. Again be patient and take your time, Even a failed attempt will be a lot of fun.

• Like 1

• Members

Twin spirits what do you know about cock rings.  Which works best just on cock or cock and balls what is your experience that you can share. Any information will be helpful 

• Members
On 7/22/2021 at 10:43 PM, Justasimp said:

I've been edging for days now..... it's magnificent, it's pleasurable torture....  

I feel like my pussy is an alarm clock and I keep hitting snooze!  I'm confident when i do allow myself to orgasm it will be a run on of multiple orgasms. Having multiple orgams in a row is the only way I  squirt, sadly.... id love it if i was able to everytime I go .

• Like 3

• Members
2 minutes ago, procellousone said:

I've been edging for days now..... it's magnificent, it's pleasurable torture....  

I feel like my pussy is an alarm clock and I keep hitting snooze!  I'm confident when i do allow myself to orgasm it will be a run on of multiple orgasms. Having multiple orgams in a row is the only way I  squirt, sadly.... id love it if i was able to everytime I go .

Exactly my point it's such an amazing feeling!

• Like 2

• Members
6 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Dewey and I love edging with each other seeing how many days we both can go before one of us exactly blows are loads over and over again and again. He is uselessly the Weiner because i can't control it after about the 4th day of such a billed up and have to give up trying

Lol I hear you Mandy!

• Members
On 7/24/2021 at 1:59 PM, JJ48 said:

Twin spirits what do you know about cock rings.  Which works best just on cock or cock and balls what is your experience that you can share. Any information will be helpful 

I’m really no expert but it really comes down to what is comfortable for you. The idea of cock rings is that they reduce the blood flow to make your erections last longer. If that is what you’re seeking to do then you need experiment. Start with something inexpensive and see how that works for you. Amazon is a good place to look. You can get separate cock and ball rings or one piece. The one piece look awesome but may not be comfortable. Start simple and work from there.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, twin spirits said:

I’m really no expert but it really comes down to what is comfortable for you. The idea of cock rings is that they reduce the blood flow to make your erections last longer. If that is what you’re seeking to do then you need experiment. Start with something inexpensive and see how that works for you. Amazon is a good place to look. You can get separate cock and ball rings or one piece. The one piece look awesome but may not be comfortable. Start simple and work from there.

Thanks for the advice the only one I have tried was around my balls it helped a little but like you said I need to experiment I did buy a cock ring on the website to try out so we will see how it works on Friday night when I get back home. 

• Members
14 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Dewey and I love edging with each other seeing how many days we both can go before one of us exactly blows are loads over and over again and again. He is uselessly the Weiner because i can't control it after about the 4th day of such a billed up and have to give up trying

Have the two of you edged together and with someone else? I'm very curious... You both are vicarious! I find you orphic...  you have a unique bond, you both seem to share the same sexual appetite.  A lot of people will never experience that. Being sexually free with your mate... desires and fantasies openly shared without fear of judgment and  shame.. 

Anyway...

Edging is fun solo.. its a fun challenge between two people... but three... I wonder if its achievable   🧊🥵💦  and for how long if so...  

• Like 3