Official Community Forums Home

Really. What the heck ladies?!

Hoggy

• Members

I've mentioned before how as when women get older, they tend to lose their inhibitions. Well here's part 2.

My wife just turned 62 and she's becoming the animal I always wanted. She's always been conservative and sex talk was always kept to a minimum. But now she has taken it to the next stratosphere!

As an example, I bought myself some butt plugs but always kept them hidden from her as I didn't know what her reaction would be. Until I finally "made mention" and her reply was, "Can I put them in you?! I want to watch!"

Other things that were always a no-no were cumming in her mouth, camera usage and fucking her in the ass.

Then today she says that we've been together for 34 years and she wants to try it all! She showed me how she shaved her pussy and then says I can do anything I want tonight and that she wants to try swallowing the most!

I'm looking forward to taking some pics of my hard cock in her smooth, delectable pussy! Maybe even some video!

She's going out for some drinks with her girlfriend in a bit but I have a feeling tonight will be memorable when she returns!

Older women are still rocking!!!!

• Like 6

• Members

Looking forward to hearing, and maybe seeing, all your exploits. Sounds like she's really receptive and you're going to be a lucky guy

• Members
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Looking forward to hearing, and maybe seeing, all your exploits. Sounds like she's really receptive and you're going to be a lucky guy

I can only hope they weren't just words. I don't think I've ever been so turned on! But I've never even heard her talk like this in the heat of passion!

• Like 2

• Members

Being that she's in her current mood, I MIGHT ask her about her thoughts in a MMF with a hung individual (8"+) just to see what she says.

Just imagining us sharing a huge cock together is mind blowing. I'd love to be underneath her as she gets hammered, occasionally allowing me to suck a cock or on a set of  low hanging balls (it would be a first for me)

• Like 2

• Members

You're very lucky that your wife is discovering her inner desires, or more likely, discarding her inhibitions and saying what the fuck.  Good luck and I hope she blows your mind along with your cock.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Hoggy said:

Being that she's in her current mood, I MIGHT ask her about her thoughts in a MMF with a hung individual (8"+) just to see what she says.

Just imagining us sharing a huge cock together is mind blowing. I'd love to be underneath her as she gets hammered, occasionally allowing me to suck a cock or on a set of  low hanging balls (it would be a first for me)

I'd love to experience that myself

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/23/2021 at 7:34 PM, Hoggy said:

I've mentioned before how as when women get older, they tend to lose their inhibitions. Well here's part 2.

My wife just turned 62 and she's becoming the animal I always wanted. She's always been conservative and sex talk was always kept to a minimum. But now she has taken it to the next stratosphere!

As an example, I bought myself some butt plugs but always kept them hidden from her as I didn't know what her reaction would be. Until I finally "made mention" and her reply was, "Can I put them in you?! I want to watch!"

Other things that were always a no-no were cumming in her mouth, camera usage and fucking her in the ass.

Then today she says that we've been together for 34 years and she wants to try it all! She showed me how she shaved her pussy and then says I can do anything I want tonight and that she wants to try swallowing the most!

I'm looking forward to taking some pics of my hard cock in her smooth, delectable pussy! Maybe even some video!

She's going out for some drinks with her girlfriend in a bit but I have a feeling tonight will be memorable when she returns!

Older women are still rocking!!!!

Mandy and I would like to see her smooth delectable wet pussy if she don't mind mmmmmm.  .... Dewey C