Official Community Forums Home

Ladies only. Top 3 Fuck positions

JJ48

• Members

This question is for all the ladies out there.  What is your Top 3 most pleasurable positions with a Dick or strap on Dick?  Please provide pictures or video you will be graded! ;)

• Members

I love when my wife sits on my face and just rubs her pussy all over it. my tongue goes deep inside her while she's there

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Sorry, no media to share. But here they are...

1. Doggy Style.  Fast, deep, and you had better not stop no matter how loud I scream.
  2. 69.  But he better keep going after he fills my mouth
  3. Face Sitting.  Just lay there still and keep your tongue out. 

All of the above please mm mm

• Members
18 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

1. Doggy Style.  Fast, deep, and you had better not stop no matter how loud I scream.

Very well said I like how you think. I love the 69 but the crab style is even better you need to try that one

26090ee0-695f-0133-4d4d-0e3f8b958f63.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

My problem with this one is with this type of sex I like to control the stimulation by moving my hips.  Kinda difficult to do here.  And I'm relying solely on his ability to please.  That's usually a bad plan, at least that's been my experience.  I prefer to lower myself on his face and twist as necessary.

Oh I see. Is he orally challenged?  How about something like this

Screenshot_20210726-235134_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
25 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

My problem with this one is with this type of sex I like to control the stimulation by moving my hips.  Kinda difficult to do here.  And I'm relying solely on his ability to please.  That's usually a bad plan, at least that's been my experience.  I prefer to lower myself on his face and twist as necessary.

Mmmmmmm Cum twist on my face and my cock mmmmmmm . ..... Dewey C

• Members
10 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Done that MANY times.  I guess that is what I refer to as face sitting.  But he needs to keep his hands down so I can move.  And some men are better than others.  But when I drive in this position, nothing is better.

Hmmmm how about giving him a dildo and while he is licking your clit he is also engaging your g spot

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Most men don't like having their face covered in...well you know.

I don't know what kind of guys you've been with but I know I love to have my face sat on and if my wife squirts all the better. Love the taste of pussy juice. And from what a lot of guys on this site said, they do also. And writing this and thinking about it I've got a massive hard on right now

• Like 3

• Members
1 minute ago, Jennifer01 said:

Well I guess I need to start dating guys that frequent this site!  😃

I'm sure you'll have plenty of volunteers. And I'll be the first to do so

• Members
On 7/30/2021 at 11:12 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Done that MANY times.  I guess that is what I refer to as face sitting.  But he needs to keep his hands down so I can move.  And some men are better than others.  But when I drive in this position, nothing is better.

Right on 💦💦

• Members

For oral it has to be me laying flat on my back, any position with me above  drowns him when I squirt/ cum. 

Position wise I like doggy , he can slap my ass or grab a handful of hair. 

Favorite just might be reverse cowgirl, grinding on his cock with a thumb in my ass has me flooding all over him in about 10 pumps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/5/2021 at 12:41 PM, michelleddd said:

For oral it has to be me laying flat on my back, any position with me above  drowns him when I squirt/ cum. 

Position wise I like doggy , he can slap my ass or grab a handful of hair. 

Favorite just might be reverse cowgirl, grinding on his cock with a thumb in my ass has me flooding all over him in about 10 pumps. 

Dewey likes nothing better than having me and my two sisters do face sitting squirting orgasm all over his face he will drink all three of are squirting orgasm's

• Like 2

• Members

I don’t have any pictures, however:

1st place would have to be Doggie Style with my husband jabbing away, him holding out, pulling out and starting again, until he fills me up.

2nd would be reverse cowgirl, I get to control the situation and he fucks me in the ass with his fingers while I ride him into the wide blue yonder.

3rd would have to be anything in the pool or hot tub. Can’t get wet without something going on.

• Like 4

• Members
10 minutes ago, Pussycathy said:

I don’t have any pictures, however:

1st place would have to be Doggie Style with my husband jabbing away, him holding out, pulling out and starting again, until he fills me up.

2nd would be reverse cowgirl, I get to control the situation and he fucks me in the ass with his fingers while I ride him into the wide blue yonder.

3rd would have to be anything in the pool or hot tub. Can’t get wet without something going on.

You two sound like a great couple that Mandy and I would like to get together with and have a great day of good hardcore sexy with !  PM us sexy lady and let's see what we all can get into together.   Dewey and Mandy C

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/7/2021 at 8:17 PM, 6969lovers said:

Doggy style till he blow his load inside me.

Would love to fuck you doggy style then cum in you and watch it drop out , and I am totally shaved

A4F6A3AA-1FB2-4E50-A5EB-850CA70FC6BF.jpeg

90D4FA57-1341-4C38-B839-3059760CFCB7.jpeg

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/30/2021 at 10:06 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Yes 🙌 all of the above!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

1) I like it when I’m lying on my back with my legs over my partners shoulders,especially wearing stilettos.

2) Doggie style

3) I like being on top and riding my lovers cock.🌞

• Like 4