Official Community Forums Home

Off Forum Topic, But I Gotta Brag!

Tyger

So, my Dear Daughter will be 4 in Jan. I've been trying off and on to potty train her. Much to my hubby's frustration, I haven't pushed it. My belief is when they are ready, they will start, and it'll be SO less stressful and successful for everyone!

So, days ago, she decides that she wants to wear Big Girl Panties, and has only had a total of 3 leakages, and 2 out-and-out full accidents, with half days on the panties. The last 2 days, she has been all day and up til bedtime in BGP's and I am SOOOOO proud!!! :D

My lil girl is growing up!! :huh:

• Members

Tyger thats awsome! Congrats to your now big girl. I totally agree on waiting till the kids is ready. You can lead a kid to the potty, but you can not make them pee. They have to be ready and want to do it. I learned that the hard way with my oldest. :D

• Members

now thats something to be proud of i did same thing with my daughter and it works

SO WAY TO BIG GIRL :):):):)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

i am going to try to potty train after my second is born ( i am due in Jan) she sits on the toilet after i do but never goes, i am not capiable of squatting to hold her on the pot any longer so i am going to push it off...she wont go on the little potty either, she sits there reads a book and only after i put her diaper back on does she do anything.