Official Community Forums Home

• Members

just hoping to find other people that have grown up in a nudist family? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

With my strict Catholic upbringing even talking about sex was taboo nevertheless being totally naked

• Like 1

• Members

that's so wonderful, it's absolutely beautiful to be able to actually feel totally comfortable being nude around family seriously, have you ever had the opportunity to be totally nude around other's sweetheart 😍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Yes I do most every evening,my wife used to love coming home and seeing me jerkingoff

• Like 2

• Members
18 hours ago, Excited said:

Post a nude pic of yourself so I can stroke my cock looking at you

18 hours ago, Excited said:

Post a nude pic of yourself so I can stroke my cock looking at you

sure are you interested in see me as a male jerkingoff? I'd be happy to show you how I enjoy my erection in the evening 😏

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/29/2021 at 10:59 PM, Rio said:

With my strict Catholic upbringing even talking about sex was taboo nevertheless being totally naked

but I know you enjoyed being nude especially if you knew one of your family members were home, and those naughty thoughts that run through your mind, like I heard my mom and sister swimming in the pool and I was watching them and thinking how would it be if I could have both of them playing and sucking on my cock

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

My husband and I would like to see your wife and you together masturbating with each other. We both love to see couples playing together WOW !!! Mandy and Dewey C

OMG sweetheart I would love nothing more than to be masturbating with her as well but I've been widowed four years now she passed from breast cancer, but yes isn't it absolutely wonderful and Sexy to see especially a couple masturbating together,

• Members
2 minutes ago, bisexualnewbie said:

but I know you enjoyed being nude especially if you knew one of your family members were home, and those naughty thoughts that run through your mind, like I heard my mom and sister swimming in the pool and I was watching them and thinking how would it be if I could have both of them playing and sucking on my cock

you know what was even more beautiful when we as a family would be all sitting on the back porch and masturbating together seriously my wife loved to see our boys playing with there beautiful cocks and honesty I did to

• Members
2 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

WOW that sounds so awesome !!!

yes I thought so too, but that's what fantasizing is all about, my very favorite Fantasy was I snuck into my mom's bedroom while she was sleeping and pulled the covers off her and slowly climbed on top of her and slide my cock in her ass

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

You are making me so wet

OMG sweetheart that's such a beautiful compliment thank you so much ❤️ wish I could help you finish that wetness? would you be interested in maybe seeing me right now enjoying this beautiful erection that you've given me?

• Members
Just now, DewMan@1961 said:

Yes please do

OMG sweetheart thank you for your beautiful company, and I don't think I can post such a picture here can I? 

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/30/2021 at 5:15 PM, bisexualnewbie said:

that's so wonderful, it's absolutely beautiful to be able to actually feel totally comfortable being nude around family seriously, have you ever had the opportunity to be totally nude around other's sweetheart 😍

I don’t even feel totally comfortable being nude… I’m hoping that will change eventually

• Like 1

• Members
20 hours ago, Excited said:

Sure, I like seeing cum shoot out of a nice hard cock. 

that's what is so amazing about our beautiful cocks seriously

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/10/2021 at 9:17 PM, Gypsy G said:

I don’t even feel totally comfortable being nude… I’m hoping that will change eventually

OMG why don't you feel comfortable with being naked? there's nothing more beautiful and natural then to be totally free of clothing and feeling that warm sunshine and breeze blowing up against your parts

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/10/2021 at 9:17 PM, Gypsy G said:

honestly I absolutely love to see those incredibly beautiful breasts with HARD NIPPLES OMG I get an erecion just thinking about it I have a beach house in Jamaica that's actually on a strip of beach that's a nudist beach, and you should allow me to take you there with me and experience being completely nude and feeling so beautiful ❤️

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/3/2021 at 5:52 PM, Lola89 said:

Men, does anyone masturbate in the evenings? is there a video

my wife used to get so aroused coming home and finding me stroking away seriously,so yes morning noon and night

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, bisexualnewbie said:

honestly I absolutely love to see those incredibly beautiful breasts with HARD NIPPLES OMG I get an erecion just thinking about it I have a beach house in Jamaica that's actually on a strip of beach that's a nudist beach, and you should allow me to take you there with me and experience being completely nude and feeling so beautiful ❤️

That would be an amazing experience ❤️ Thank you for your sweet words! 🥰

• Like 1

• Members

OMG why don't you feel comfortable with being naked? there's nothing more beautiful and natural then to be totally free of clothing and feeling that warm sunshine and breeze blowing up against your parts

I’ma larger girl, I have a lot of self confidence issues… I always have

• Like 1

• Members

that's what is so amazing about our beautiful cocks seriously

I agree, a cock shooting its load Is an amazing sight both the act itself and the pure joy on the face of the man that just let loose!! 🤤🥰

• Members
On 9/12/2021 at 12:26 AM, Gypsy G said:

That would be an amazing experience ❤️ Thank you for your sweet words! 🥰

hope you are seriously thinking about it, I was totally serious sweetheart, your welcome to bring your hubby or girlfriend with you, I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable in any way

• Members
On 9/12/2021 at 12:27 AM, Gypsy G said:

I’ma larger girl, I have a lot of self confidence issues… I always have

you shouldn't ever feel less of a women for any reason sweetheart seriously, cause you are absolutely gorgeous and perfect just the way you are honestly, BEAUTY is the outward expression of how you feel about yourself,so don't feel because your a large women that you are any less beautiful and sexy and gorgeous then any other women, because we are all different that's what makes us beautiful ❤️ remember that sweetheart YOUR ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE YOU ARE HONESTLY

• Like 1

• Members
56 minutes ago, bisexualnewbie said:

you shouldn't ever feel less of a women for any reason sweetheart seriously, cause you are absolutely gorgeous and perfect just the way you are honestly, BEAUTY is the outward expression of how you feel about yourself,so don't feel because your a large women that you are any less beautiful and sexy and gorgeous then any other women, because we are all different that's what makes us beautiful ❤️ remember that sweetheart YOUR ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE YOU ARE HONESTLY

You are amazing!!! Thank you for that this has been one of the most supportive forums ever, it is amazing

• Members
On 9/10/2021 at 8:06 PM, bisexualnewbie said:

sure are you interested in see me as a male jerkingoff? I'd be happy to show you how I enjoy my erection in the evening 😏

Yes please 😉🤤👅👅

• Like 2