Official Community Forums Home

Of Cock Rings and Ballstretchers

twin spirits

• Members

Fueled by testosterone they look very very macho. Not being an expert I do wonder if the work as intended ... delaying orgasm ... or are they more decorative than anything? What do ya think?

aaa 24 xxx.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Members

I think cock rings work. Even my urologist suggest using them to maintain an erection. I don't understand ball stretchers. I know others on the site use them like Mrlabialuv. Maybe he can enlighten us

• Members
9 hours ago, twin spirits said:

Fueled by testosterone they look very very macho. Not being an expert I do wonder if the work as intended ... delaying orgasm ... or are they more decorative than anything? What do ya think?

aaa 24 xxx.jpg

Cock rings are used for a few reasons.  Maintain election is one of them. Ball stretchers keep your testicle from receding. This makes stimulation more sensitive and feels incredibly better. Also can help prolong orgasm. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Rio said:

I think cock rings work. Even my urologist suggest using them to maintain an erection. I don't understand ball stretchers. I know others on the site use them like Mrlabialuv. Maybe he can enlighten us

Interesting.  My understanding is that they restrict the blood flow out of the erect  penis which in turn helps to longer maintain the erection and delay orgasm. In order to do that they would have to have a pretty tight fit. Would the tight fit also prevent ejaculation?  I think there might be a downside along with the benefit.

• Members
50 minutes ago, aroused5 said:

Cock rings are used for a few reasons.  Maintain election is one of them. Ball stretchers keep your testicle from receding. This makes stimulation more sensitive and feels incredibly better. Also can help prolong orgasm. 

Wouldn’t have thought of that with ball stretchers. To me it’s like... erection? yes. cock ring? yes! ball stretcher? yes! Oops!!! erection? o shit!!! Remove, lube up, start over.

• Members
Just now, twin spirits said:

Wouldn’t have thought of that with ball stretchers. To me it’s like... erection? yes. cock ring? yes! ball stretcher? yes! Oops!!! erection? o shit!!! Remove, lube up, start over.

I'm new here, nice to meet you 

• Members
1 minute ago, aroused5 said:

Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Think you will like it here.

• Members

Looks like that cock is swelling up from it being too tight. That can definitely be a dangerous thing

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/31/2021 at 12:39 AM, aroused5 said:

It's nice to meet you 

• Members
On 8/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, Rio said:

Looks like that cock is swelling up from it being too tight. That can definitely be a dangerous thing

I can only think it has to be some form of torture. Definitely painful. Ugh.

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/1/2021 at 10:32 AM, twin spirits said:

Does anyone know exactly what's happening here? Looks painful.

cr 001.jpg

Ouch!!😱😱

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I find the pressure causes increased sensitivity. When wifey is licking my balls while they are stretched I am feeling inexplicable pleasure.And during intercourse in any position they get more action.

• Like 2

• Members
18 minutes ago, pblo69 said:

I find the pressure causes increased sensitivity. When wifey is licking my balls while they are stretched I am feeling inexplicable pleasure.And during intercourse in any position they get more action.

We both would like to see what your cock looks like just after you pull your cock from your wife's cum feeld pussy. See if it is all black and blue.  Please 

Mandy and Dewey C

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
47 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

So it's a no show??

A no show just like the picture of Mandy's deepthroating skills

• Sad 1

• Members

I'm not upset with you. I would just love to see your deepthroating skills

• 5 months later...