Official Community Forums Home

Never Orgasmed!

naughtymeggie08

Hi! Recently me and one of my friends have became... MORE than friends. He is an absolutely captivating man with a voice that makes me melt. He is smart, sexy and the BONUS...great in bed. The only problem is I have not orgasmed with him or AT ALL for that matter. By myself I always get tired to soon. With him he gets me so close, but I start squirming and bucking so hard that I can never finish. (I even kicked him away one time, but it was an ACCIDENT I swear!) Being so close, but not being able to finish is the worse feeling in the world... so much so that I don't even want to start sometimes, b/c I know I won't finish. It's starting to make him feel bad. I've tried relaxing, but I just can't. I ordered the Virbio Pulse Trio from this site, but it's still sitting at the post office (errrrr) or either the resident assitant for my apartment just won't bring it to me! (errrrrrr) Any advice?

:unsure:

• Members
Hi! Recently me and one of my friends have became... MORE than friends. He is an absolutely captivating man with a voice that makes me melt. He is smart, sexy and the BONUS...great in bed. The only problem is I have not orgasmed with him or AT ALL for that matter. By myself I always get tired to soon. With him he gets me so close, but I start squirming and bucking so hard that I can never finish. (I even kicked him away one time, but it was an ACCIDENT I swear!) Being so close, but not being able to finish is the worse feeling in the world... so much so that I don't even want to start sometimes, b/c I know I won't finish. It's starting to make him feel bad. I've tried relaxing, but I just can't. I ordered the Virbio Pulse Trio from this site, but it's still sitting at the post office (errrrr) or either the resident assitant for my apartment just won't bring it to me! (errrrrrr) Any advice?

:unsure:

You sound a lot like my gf. She sometimes gets right to the edge with lots of moaning and hips moving, and then tells me to stop as the feeling went away. She then feels bad for me. It used to make me feel bad to, but it took me awhile to realize that is has to be worked through with a lot of patience. Her lack of orgasm seems to happen more when I'm just doing oral on her. When she uses a vibe on herself during penetration, it is easier for her to orgasm. I think just doing oral makes her focus to much on trying to orgasm, thus it won't happen. We're both into the moment more when she uses a vibe during penetration, so she isn't thinking about it as much and an orgasm happens easier. Learning about yourself with a vibe is so important. I've bought my gf three of them over the last year to help her "discover" herself and what works for her. Some guys may be intimidated by a vibrator in bed with them. I love it. Ask your partner.

Telecom

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

i had been with my BF for 5 years and never experienced an orgasm. he was not the only guy i had been with, i figured i was never goign to experience it. i masturbate and have no problem getting one. it wasnt until i was with a highschool sweetheart that i got to experience not only one but multiple!! i had simply forgotten to fight it off. it took me a while after sex to realize that i was fighting orgasms with other partners, some didnt go long enough but the ones who did i would fight it. i wasnt trying to fight it, i guess you can say i was wanting one so bad that i was unconsiously fighting it away i was concentrating too hard. i have had sex after and still no orgasm so i guess i am fighting it again but I am the one who is goignt o have to work on it.

good luck! it will come and when it does watch out!