Official Community Forums Home

Toy For Husband

• Members

I would like to get a toy or toys for my husband for christmas but I have no idea what. I would like to get something we could use together but that would be more for his pleasure.Any ideas would be great. Toys or games. Would love to hear any ideas.

Thanks a bunch! Trista

• Members

It is funny that this question came up - I just wrote an article on Sexy Santa Selections for your Honey for Christmas! I don't know when it will be posted, but hey, you can get a preview now.

I would suggest the Kama Sutra board game - it is fun, sexy and will bring you closer as a couple. I also think that any of the oral sex lubes would be a great investment. They spice things up, and add a little flavor (literally) to your sex life.

Couples toys - restraint systmes, blindfolds, cock rings (vibrating) can all just do a little something for you in the bedroom. I also suggest trying to wrap it with some flare. Such as, getting him some silk boxers or something and then wrapping the lube inside it. On the card write: "A little something to eat...."

Or, my favorite idea, massage gels or creams. KAMA SUTRA or Khepra are great! Wrap them in a box with silk boxers, and on the card write: "Let me pamper you and put you to bed...." suggestive and sexy!

Whatever you choose for him, I am sure he will love that you thought of it. Get a little something for yourself as well - men love to watch their women play!

Have a good one!

Mikayla

• Members

Thank you so much, I just love these ideas. i am trying to relight the fire in our marriage but was not sure how to do it. I think this will help alot :D He will be so suprised. and I love the idea of wrapping them in the silk boxers !!!

• Members
I would like to get a toy or toys for my husband for christmas but I have no idea what. I would like to get something we could use together but that would be more for his pleasure.Any ideas would be great. Toys or games. Would love to hear any ideas.

Thanks a bunch! Trista

Trista,

Of course, I don't know your husband, but I will also toss out a few suggestions as well.

Soft restraints and a blindfold - it is amazing when you get to put some trust issues to the test, and when you take one sense out of the picture -such as sight, you have to focus more on touch and hearing. Include flavored, warming and/or cooling lubes. Also - include some sex toys - clitoral stimulator, g-spot vibe, and either a cock and ball harness, or vibrating cock ring. The 'female toys' actually can have a surprising effect on your hubby - as men often enjoy watching the process of female arousal - and if they have a toy that they can use to cause us to reach orgasm, they often enjoy playing with it - and you!

Include some scented candles and aroma-therapy type items as well. I make my own perfume using essential oils. (Use only about 1 drop in carrier oil, such as Almond Oil). I used to work with a guy who was married when I was single. He loved the fragrance of my perfume (I did not apply it heavily!) and one day, he asked if I would put some on a handkerchief for him so he could smell it all night. I laughed - and told him sure -- but ONLY if he would get a note from his wife stating that a) she would not be mad at him for wanting to smell my perfume all night long, and B) that she wouldn't kill me because of his request!!! He then thought about it, and realized where he could have gotten in a LOT of trouble.

I hope this helps.

I also did a product review, thru my hubby, as much as I could get out of him at least on a toy just for him. Hope it's helpful....

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=1962

• Members

Is he into anal play? They make "P"-spot vibes and dildoes. We have a couple, but haven't used them yet. They're made to hit the prostate gland and I've heard nothing but good when it comes to men, their prostate glands, and orgasms.