Official Community Forums Home

Double The Fun!

Mikayla1

• Members

no1825.jpg

Gotta LOVE the Dual Actions! I think by now many of you know how much I love my dual action toys! Up until now my favorite was the Glittering Rotating G-Spot - well, it has been replaced by this baby - and I am gonna tell you why!

TAKE A LOOK AT THE TOY

This toy got me to orgasm in mere seconds after insertion - literally under a half minute for sure! While I was not timing, I do know that in less than a minute I had 3 orgasms - now THAT is a toy!!!! This toy is unique in more ways than the color - which is a pretty, sparkling clear / silver - and it is WATERPROOF - gotta love toys for the tub - but it also has AWESOME features!

First and foremost, the clitoral stimulator on this toy ROCKS - this is probably due to the the "double" motor feature in this toy - 1 motor for the shaft and another for the clit stimulator! This makes the clitoral stimulator work really, really well!

Second, the clitoral stimulator has a little "extension" that really bounced around and tantalized my clit! Similiar to the idea of rabbit ears, this one is more effective as far as I am concerned. As soon as I inserted and started the vibrations and rotations I felt the orgasm coming - it is THAT good!

Third, this toy is a decent girth - and you know I love my bigger toys - at 5.5 " long and 1.5" wide this toy will touch all of your insides - it sure did mine! I prefer larger to smaller - there is something about a toy really penetrating me as opposed to just "slipping" in - and this toy fits the bill perfectly!

When I played with this toy - I had a little difficultly getting going because the box says it takes 3AA batteries, but it actually takes AAA! I had to search for them, but when I found them it was OOOONNNNNN! I lubed up, inserted the toy, turned on the vibrations (which are very nice!) and began to build an orgasm instantly! I came and came and came some more! I LOVE this toy!

I would recommend this toy to ANY WOMAN who wants to have an orgasm! If you are not a fan of bigger toys, you have GOT to try this one! I think any woman would love to use this toy! It has taken a while for me to find a dual action which performs as good as my beloved GG, but now that I have it will be out and played with often! This toy definitely impacted me - and doubled my orgasm time - for that reason alone the name is perfect - DOUBLE IMPACT!!

Mikayla

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Hey, I just received this product in the mail; gotta love quick delivery!

But has anyone else had issues with the battery pack? When I went to put in the batteries, the whole pack itself seemed to come apart from the main body of the toy--so that I can see the wiring and stuff at the bottom. That's probably gonna affect its ability to be waterproof, right...? Was mine just a faulty product?

This toy looks SO cool!!

Some battery packs slide out for easier insertion. I don't have this one, however, if you have questions or concerns, call Meaghan at TooTimid, and she will be glad to help you our or send a replacement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

NO1825main.jpg

Double Impact Vibe

Double the bullets, double the “YES!”

After reading Mikayla’s review of this vibe, it instantly went to the top of my wish list. Once I finally got my hands on this baby, though, I was a little intimidated by the sheer size. I started to wonder if I had bitten off more than I could chew with my first dual action, but was still intrigued and wanted to see what a powerhouse this vibe actually was.

Along with the clear and silver glitter silicone skin, a refreshing change from all the pink vibes you see everywhere, this vibe is waterproof and very well built. Although there was a bit of a smell , it wasn’t strong. Someone sensitive to smells may differ in opinion, but I didn’t mind as I figured this will go away with repeated washings. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to install the batteries as noted in other reviews, the package does note it takes 3 AA batteries when it actually takes 3AAA. The entire black cap comes off to reveal the battery compartment, which takes a stiff twist (one feature I like as I know water will not seep in). The battery compartment has notes as to which go + side up, so it wasn’t hard to figure out the odd triangle formation. The control is simply a turn dial on the tip of the black cap; a plus that this is completely separate from unscrewing the battery compartment. The clitoral exciter is an odd design, like a large silicone candle wax drip formation almost. Very unique and a design that really works well. The high speed setting is noticeably strong but actually quiet.

After a good washing, I hurried this bad boy to the bed for some solo action. Maybe too fast as a bit of my hair got too close and was pulled in my excitement and the rubbery texture told me immediately I’d need an ample dose of lube. I found that after only a few inches of insertion, the length and girth became uncomfortable. The good part was that you don’t need the entire 5 inches of insertion if you’re not ready. The bullet in the shaft is located about two to three inches down and the clit stimulator has a far reach. The bullet in the shaft was as far as I needed to go. Once I had myself excited enough, I turned the speed dial up about half way and - WHAM! Instant, full on, grabbing the pillow, out of control orgasm! The vibe wasn’t even at full speed and I was in love.

After a little play with the man, I found the length and girth of this vibe is something that I will need to ease into, as I am still quite new to larger toys. I can’t wait to keep using every inch of this baby getting me to the point of sheer pleasure and no pain. This may not be the first toy you should get if you’re a novice, but I recommend it to intermediate and experienced users alike. Two bullets up!!