Official Community Forums Home

Why?

Hoggy

• Members

Why is it that straight men,  as they get older,  have a tendency to desire cock? Me included. 

Is it because we're getting older and want to try something new before it's "too late"?

I keep fantasizing about sucking a large, smooth,  uncircumcised cock and then having him tear my ass up, feeling his balls slap against mine  and filling me with cum.  I don't want to hug and kiss.  I just want to be used. 

My wife and I are going away for our anniversary this weekend and she agreed to peg me, which will be a first,  so maybe that's a start? LOL

But to share a big cock with my wife....oh my!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Maybe as we get older we get less inhibited, more willing to explore our sexual side, and be open to new experiences.

• Like 4

• Members
15 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

If you don't mind a female's perspective, I think it's because a cock is a miraculous invention. I know I find them difficult to resist.  When God created the cock, He did it right.  I mean when it's resting, it's small, soft, so very cuddly, and compact.  And it fits neatly into a pair of sexy underwear.  Then with just the right persuasion, it begins to grow.  And does it ever grow!  Sometimes they expand to 10 to 15  times it's previous resting size.  And literally becomes hard as a rock with a fat head I just want to devour.  And best of all it acts like a pump and fire hose, although it tends to set me on fire.  So I completely understand how a guy who is lucky enough to spend 24 hours a day with one of those gifts from God not fall in love with them. 

I myself have to agree with you a100 % Jennifer I love a good hot cock when it is just laying on my mans leg, not doing anything till I start playing with it and seeing it come awake and watching it grown three times the size and gets harder and harder than a rock. Then pre - cum  starts. poring out that big swollen shovel head on to his stomach. Then (Katie did the bar's) it's time for you few hours of sex with it WOW !!!

• Like 2

• Members
9 hours ago, Hoggy said:

Why is it that straight men,  as they get older,  have a tendency to desire cock? Me included. 

Is it because we're getting older and want to try something new before it's "too late"?

I keep fantasizing about sucking a large, smooth,  uncircumcised cock and then having him tear my ass up, feeling his balls slap against mine  and filling me with cum.  I don't want to hug and kiss.  I just want to be used. 

My wife and I are going away for our anniversary this weekend and she agreed to peg me, which will be a first,  so maybe that's a start? LOL

Please share the experience… and have an amazing anniversary. I know that my sexuality and openness and desires are changing with my maturity, if I could get past my physical insecurities I would be the biggest slut to men and women… I’ve not yet been with a woman but more and more is all I can think about, that and being with a couple, but I just want to be the third just use me and send me on my way

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

If you don't mind a female's perspective, I think it's because a cock is a miraculous invention. I know I find them difficult to resist.  When God created the cock, He did it right.  I mean when it's resting, it's small, soft, so very cuddly, and compact.  And it fits neatly into a pair of sexy underwear.  Then with just the right persuasion, it begins to grow.  And does it ever grow!  Sometimes they expand to 10 to 15  times it's previous resting size.  And literally becomes hard as a rock with a fat head I just want to devour.  And best of all it acts like a pump and fire hose, although it tends to set me on fire.  So I completely understand how a guy who is lucky enough to spend 24 hours a day with one of those gifts from God not fall in love with them. 

Here we are again!! I agree with every bit of this! Of I were a man for a day off just be like oh my goodness look at my friend… 

• Members
52 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Agreed!  Oh what it would be like to have my own cock to play with for just one day!  

Hi everyone we both are back on the forum's We had to step out for a bit with my sister's and there husband's. Hopefully no one missed us. Dewey ran into my sister's out in our driveway as he was coming home from work and they asked if we would like to come over to their house for a couple of hours . needless to say that we did now my pussy lips are blood red and me nipples are so sensitive my bra is in the back seat and i'm having to walk bowleged to the house.  My pussy lips and clit is on fire and throbbing with pain.  Don't thank I have ever squirted so much and and so hard in my life having so much cock inside of me WOW !!!

• Like 2

• Members
14 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Hi everyone we both are back on the forum's We had to step out for a bit with my sister's and there husband's. Hopefully no one missed us. Dewey ran into my sister's out in our driveway as he was coming home from work and they asked if we would like to come over to their house for a couple of hours . needless to say that we did now my pussy lips are blood red and me nipples are so sensitive my bra is in the back seat and i'm having to walk bowleged to the house.  My pussy lips and clit is on fire and throbbing with pain.  Don't thank I have ever squirted so much and and so hard in my life having so much cock inside of me WOW !!!

Lucky you Mandy

• Members
48 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Oh my… yum 🤤, any videos? Or hot pictures? I need that kind of dick … bang me like a screen door

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Yes!  I wonder if Dewey could handle you, me, Mandy, and Mandy's two sisters at the same time. He sure has the equipment.

With all those options I’m sure we could manage to entertain ourselves in between… 

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Oh Gypsy, I love the way you think!☺️

Jennifer I’m thinking you Mandy and I could have a very good time! Dewey would be the icing on the proverbial cake or his cum could ice the cake 😉🤤 or our titts , ass,  pussy all of the above

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Gypsy G said:

With all those options I’m sure we could manage to entertain ourselves in between… 

I'm soaking wet just by reading this post. Dewey and I would love that you you two sex lady's and my two sisters. I can tell you from experience that Dewey will leave all of us lady's well satisfied with what he gives us all!!! Dewey has been know to cum up to 7 times in just one go around with my sister's and I. Take a little  break while we are cleaning each other pussy up and then he is ready for penetration us again for round two. OMG I'm soaking wet

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/2/2021 at 12:54 PM, Jennifer01 said:

My thinking exactly. Jennifer01, very nicely put.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • Members

No desire for a man, but I have Family in Texas and would Love to help out any way I can with all the ladies!! Love to lick and suck a snatch until they can't stand! Plus not huge but bigger than 7"

• Like 3

• Members

I agree with Jennifer. A beautiful nicely trim cock and balls is a sight to behold. I love seeing pictures or videos of them popping out of men’s underwear and springing to life.!!!  Ooooh baby!!!!!☀️

• Like 2

• Members

I forgot to say how much I enjoy sucking a good cock and swallowing a man’s cum..Delicious!!! ☀️

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 9/2/2021 at 6:17 AM, Hoggy said:

I see that many men are experiencing the same thing.  As I have gotten older, I have too.  I enjoy looking at dick pics and fantasizing about them and sharing them with my wife.  I am straight and don't have the desire to be with a man.....just a thick cock, that's it!!!  Next, is to get my wife to peg me too.  I do it to myself and it feels great.