Official Community Forums Home

Clit Pump Recommendations

• Members

Shaved has posted pictures before of clit pumps. I'm sure he'd be able to recommend one for you

• Members

@Pussycathywhen did you get one and try it out can't wait for your description on how it worked. And even better to see how it works

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/8/2021 at 10:07 AM, Pussyfootin said:

Ordered just now. I'll be brave and give it a go as soon as I receive it.  Update to follow.  

I’ve been thinking about getting one.  How do you like yours?

• Members

You know, I forgot to post about my clit pump after I got it. To tell you the truth, it absolutely took my breath away. I really love it. I actually ordered another one that has nipple cups on it too. I just received it so I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet. I got the vibrating tongue teaser clit pump from Tootimid. It’s worth every penny.

• Like 3

• Members

I bought  a Pussy Pump for my wife years ago and it completely fit over her slit, but just as I started to pump up her pussy she complained it was hurting her, even though her pussy is naturally bald. (my wife had to have surgery on her vagina in her Twenties and her Pubic hair never grew back after the medical team removed all the hair for the surgery.) I then got her real wet and tried again and that didn't work, so I put a little lube on the rim and inside the cup and on her vaginal lips, but again she claimed it hurt. I boxed the darn thing back up and returned it, since then I never tried buying any type of pumps for her clit or nipples either, though it is a big turn on for me to see women with pumped up pussies, clits and nipples! I also like women who pump up their nipples and clits then put on  Nipple and Clit Clamps, I just wish my wife was into getting pumped up and into Clamps as well.

• Members

If it hurts her and doesn't want it done that you have to respect your wishes. Sex that hurts is not enjoyable.  Ask her what she does like and do those things.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Sounds like I know what I’m ordering next.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Can anyone help me? I’m looking for a fantastic clit pump that might be rechargeable or battery operated. Thanks.☀️

• 1 year later...