Official Community Forums Home

Tootimid Podcast: Download It Here!

Rob

Mikayla has taken on the challenge of creating podcasts for TooTimid that are educational and entertaining. Over the next few months we really hope to create a worthy collection of podcasts.

TooTimid Podcast

Right click link and select SAVE AS to save this podcast to your computer.

Your feedback is very important to us. Please send me a PM, call me at the office or reply here with any feedback you have.

Does anyone have any interest in taking a sexy story found on this site and turning it into a podcast?

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!

Rob

• Members
Mikayla has taken on the challenge of creating podcasts for TooTimid that are educational and entertaining. Over the next few months we really hope to create a worthy collection of podcasts.

TooTimid Podcast

Right click link and select SAVE AS to save this podcast to your computer.

Your feedback is very important to us. Please send me a PM, call me at the office or reply here with any feedback you have.

Does anyone have any interest in taking a sexy story found on this site and turning it into a podcast?

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!

Rob

Oops!!!

I was trying to respond to your message Rob. Silly laptop sent it before I could type in a reply!

I'd be willing to do a podcast - if you just tell me - or get me the information on how to do it! :lol:

Also - and this may be slightly OT -- but in trying to sign up as an affiliate, I get everything filled out, and then get a message about the link not working.

• Members

Ok I have tried a few times and every time I click on the link above it tells me that this page can not be displayed. I am sure it is something simple but as my hubby is the computer guy and not here was wondering if someone else could help me out thanks. :D

Right click the link and select SAVE AS to save the file to your computer. Once you have it saved, just open it up. Let me know if this helps!

Ok I have tried a few times and every time I click on the link above it tells me that this page can not be displayed. I am sure it is something simple but as my hubby is the computer guy and not here was wondering if someone else could help me out thanks. :D

• Members

hey I did it! LOL. Silly me I was trying to use the wrong button.

I think this is awsome. I think a lot of people will find this very helpfull, Just another way to get good honest answers to others. This site just keeps pumping out great info to the masses.

I would like to do a podcast, sounds like fun. I am always looking for something to do with my time while kids and hubby are at work.

• Members

It is coming....geezzzzzssshhh!

Kayla

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy