Official Community Forums Home

Driving nude at night

Nipples

• Members

When I was younger ( like 15 ) I used to ride my bicycle to the local tennis courts at the public park and watch the the girls play tennis.  I went into the bathroom and took off my underwear and tossed them in the garbage, returned to the bench in my cotton Spalding gym shorts.   My cock would  hanging out the right side of my shorts and I would sit spread eagle so the girls could see me.  😃 Many of them would look away once they seen it. But some of the girls gathered just inside the fence and would talk with one another all the while peeking at my cock hanging from my short.  Huge turn on!

Needless to say I always rode my bike Commando to that Park ever since that day. 

• Like 1

• Members

I drove home naked tonight after playing softball. It was dark and nobody saw me. But I was able to jerk off while driving home.

• Like 3

• Members

I don't know what it's like to wear underwear anymore. Commando all the time

Screenshot_20210916-233106.png

• Like 2

• Members

Bringing back memories. As a younger woman, probably beginning in my early 20s, I always drove topless, had a bumper sticker that read “Drive topless, give a truck driver a thrill”. Still got the tits, just a little bigger and hang a bit lower. Husband stays in the nude except to go into town or if company comes. Family knows to call before showing up. Even our mail lady blows her horn all the way down the lane if she has to deliver a package. Welcome, Nipples, hope you have a wonderful day.

• Like 1

• Members
15 minutes ago, Pussycathy said:

Bringing back memories. As a younger woman, probably beginning in my early 20s, I always drove topless, had a bumper sticker that read “Drive topless, give a truck driver a thrill”. Still got the tits, just a little bigger and hang a bit lower. Husband stays in the nude except to go into town or if company comes. Family knows to call before showing up. Even our mail lady blows her horn all the way down the lane if she has to deliver a package. Welcome, Nipples, hope you have a wonderful day.

You have any pics of you topless?

• Members

I’d have to dig through my Polaroids and push away the cobwebs to find a topless. Haven’t been as exhibiting as some others on here but I’m getting there. 

• Like 1

• Members

Why dig through the Polaroids when you can just take a new and improved version

• Members
11 hours ago, Pussycathy said:

Thank you!  I love that u put that bumper sticker on!  I’m very bold these days even during the day driving showing my tits loud and proud - copping my own feel, rubbing ice cubes from my soda on my nipples, giving myself an OO while car next to me stopped at the light. Don’t want to get arrested - but people are so busy doing whatever they do they don’t notice other cars anymore. Still love the thrill and appreciate the appreciative  alluring looks I do get - from men and women. Keep the wind on those boobs for all of us cheering you on!

• Like 1

• Members

I drive naked quite often. I take my right leg and put my foot against the dash, operate the peddles(when I cant use cruise control) with my left foot and lay back and pass trucks, slowing down when I'm right beside their cab to ensure they can get a shot of what I'm doing. Quite the turn on for me, some of them hopefully enjoy it too

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

This sounds fun and something I'll have to try.  I just hope I don't run into a sobriety checkpoint when I try it!😂

• Haha 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, marka09 said:

I have a friend that drives nude.  She posts to Craigslist where she will be driving and has a bunch of people who know her car and await her driving by.  She says she stops in parking lot at times and lets everyone watch her play with herself.    

That''s one uninhibited lady; wish I had friends like that!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 9/16/2021 at 9:36 PM, Nipples said:

I was dared once to go out driving nude. Turns out I love it! Previous to this had always enjoyed having my tits out giving myself nipple o’s for the truck drivers but this is a new level. Anyone else this daring?

I spend a LOT of time at home nude.  It's fun!  However in a car - not sure how I would explain that to the police, so because of that I have not.  BUT, BUT, I often pull my skirt WAY up so those in in trucks have something to see.  And I often get some honks.  

• Like 2