Official Community Forums Home

Showerhead Masturbation w/roommates

April Parker

How do I explain to my roommate that it's not gross or unhygienic to masturbate using the showerhead? She doesn't masturbate and I'm not sure she understands how showerhead masturbation works since she asked me to stop doing it (and I really only do it when I'm on my period and getting bad cramps). Like I'm pretty sure she thinks the showerhead actually touches my vagina or something, she even mentioned wanting to replace it with one I haven't used for masturbation. Otherwise I don't understand why she would find it gross, it's basically the same as cleaning your vagina which I do every time I shower anyways.

• Like 2

• April Parker changed the title to Showerhead Masturbation w/roommates
  • Members

Have you explained to her exactly how it works and how you're doing it? And what a shame that she doesn't experience the pleasure of self gratification.

• Members
On 9/18/2021 at 5:29 AM, April Parker said:

How do I explain to my roommate that it's not gross or unhygienic to masturbate using the showerhead? She doesn't masturbate and I'm not sure she understands how showerhead masturbation works since she asked me to stop doing it (and I really only do it when I'm on my period and getting bad cramps). Like I'm pretty sure she thinks the showerhead actually touches my vagina or something, she even mentioned wanting to replace it with one I haven't used for masturbation. Otherwise I don't understand why she would find it gross, it's basically the same as cleaning your vagina which I do every time I shower anyways.

I would say your just cleaning your vagina so it dosnt smell.  It is bleeding after all, and if it makes your feel cleaner and more comfortable why not treat it like your bum. Using a bidet for example is cleaner then toliet paper. You actually clean it vs wiping fecal matter off leaving some behind to spread around. Washing your bum hole is much cleaner . Why wouldnt it be any different then the vagina. Now what pleasure one gets from water spraying around the area well that a by product . But  my question is what is she doing watching you clean yourself there as a room mate? I guess I dont understand the relationship dynamic and how she found out unless it was shared with her. I think they make one with a double head so if you replaced it with a double head then you got one for each of you

• Members

Yes Home depot has double shower heads for sale so that should solve the problem. I dont know if I can post a link but dual shower heads are available 

• Members

I feel that if she is discussing masturbation with you,  then she is curious, maybe, if you explain the many benefits of masturbation,  and when your not on your period,  if she would either,  watch you, or you give her direction on herself.

• Members

Tell her if you give up the shower head you’ll have to use her toothbrush. 😉

I’m  not sure what your period has to do with it, you’re literally cleaning it in the shower. 
And… who doesn’t masturbate?  Liars and dead people.  

• Haha 2