Official Community Forums Home

Clit stimulator vs Hitachi wand

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

I been trying to retire the old stand by japanese boyfriend of my wife for a number of years now with no luck. The alternative wands do not have enough muscle to get her off on the low setting which she likes and the hitachi while still working makes some funny noises now.  He been through alot. I even had a few rounds with him but it time for a fresh newbie to take over in my opinion. 

These clit sucking stimulators are pricy but the idea of the oral stimulation sounds tempting. What is ya'll experince with them and how do they compaire for you gals. Does the suck simulation feel close to the real deal you have had and which does a better job at getting you the stress relieving pleasures . 

• Members
4 hours ago, Starving said:

We have never tried the clit sucking stimulators although they do sound enticing. We still have two hitachi wands that we have had for years and they work perfect. They are still very powerful and produce powerful spine tingling orgasms. We mutually masturbate together a lot and the only noise we hear are the moaning from our explosions! I think we will stick with our wands but may try a clit sucker in the near future!

They are dependable. I been able to force ejaculation from it more then once. The high level to much but slow is plenty.  I bought a replacment for it but it didnt hold up and died. Once day I found the hitachi that we started with. When you go through a couple moves some items just get lost. I had to toss out a lot of old toys. They just didnt  work out.  Maybe at first but later I found other items and said those just got to go

• Members

Okay, I don't have a lot of experience with clit pumps, actually only days, I just got my first one this past Friday.  It was a Tootimid Tongue Pleaser.  I'm can't say anything about any others but this one is great.  Hope you find one that she likes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/21/2021 at 5:04 AM, Starving said:

We have never tried the clit sucking stimulators although they do sound enticing. We still have two hitachi wands that we have had for years and they work perfect. They are still very powerful and produce powerful spine tingling orgasms. We mutually masturbate together a lot and the only noise we hear are the moaning from our explosions! I think we will stick with our wands but may try a clit sucker in the near future!

I've heard that the Hitachi wand has men's attachments for us guys to enjoy can you inform me of them?

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I bought the gold Satisfyer. It vibrates and does the suck stuff, and well, it SUCKS in a bad way. Doesn’t do much of anything and it’s a waste of time and money. Very disappointed. Some people like them but I recommend that you check out something that might actually work!

• Members

We got one through a company that was free if you gave a review on amazon. My wife tried it a couple times and did not like it. The suction was too high and this one had a little tongue in it to flick on the clit and it actually cut the tip of her clit it was a little stiff. Threw it in a drawer and never pulled it out again

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Hi, I have one of the clit stimulator which looks like a rose. It has a little tongue. It does nothing for me. I bought a satisfier almost 4 years ago. It was my first one. It’s rechargeable and is small and compact. I absolutely love it. It’s never let me down lol.. I bought 2 other ones. One is from Lelo. It doesn’t have enough power. The other is a Satisfier but doesn’t hold a candle to my first one I bought. I wish I had a Hitachi Wand. It sounds like it’d was a good toy.☀️

• Members
Just now, Starving said:

Hello lonely we have two of them that are rechargeable and they leave us just shaking after we orgasm! They are unbelievable!🤪 We don’t have any other toys that compare!

To the Hirachi Wand? Thanks Starving!☀️😘

• 2 weeks later...