Official Community Forums Home

Its Impossible...i Swear! :p Help A Girl Out

skittle88

Hey guys

ok so heres my problem... I CANT orgasm w/o playing with my clit. Never have & by the looks of things ill never be able to. :( I can cum over and over when i get oral or when I do it my self but I just cant cum with anything inside my pussy. I love sex, i Just dont get y it wont happen!?! Tips? Pointers? anything lol

• Members

Listen honey, 80 - 85% of women can not orgasm without clitoral stimulation....PERIOD! I can have G-Spot (vaginal) orgasms IF I have the right position, the right toy, and are aroused enough. Otherwise, and most of the time, I require that clitoral stimulation!

If I were you, I would NOT worry about this! Orgasms are orgasms are orgasms...and if all you have to do is touch your clit I would say you are worlds away from those women who can't orgasm period.

Now, if you want to talk internal orgasm, read my article on G-Spot orgasms - perhaps that will give you some insight into how to achieve it!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

As mentioned before, you're making too much work out of this. Just relax, have fun, enjoy yourself.

I also am one of those women that need to have clit stimulation to have the big O. And, like Mikayla, I can have a g-spot one if it's done right, and the timing is right too. So, just enjoy your body, and that you are able to have an orgasm. For some women, it takes YEARS to figure out what "does it" for them, so enjoy!!!

• Members
Hey guys

ok so heres my problem... I CANT orgasm w/o playing with my clit. Never have & by the looks of things ill never be able to. :( I can cum over and over when i get oral or when I do it my self but I just cant cum with anything inside my pussy. I love sex, i Just dont get y it wont happen!?! Tips? Pointers? anything lol

On a different group, we were discussing the use of sex toys. A woman who had been married for several years - mother of children, etc. _finally_ included a vibrator in their intimate time together. She reported that was the first time she had _ever_ reached an orgasm! Be glad that you know that you _can_ orgasm - and where you need to be touched to achieve one! A g-spot orgasm may eventuallyn be in store for you - read Mykayla's post on it.

I hope this helps!

• Members

I agree with the others here. The fact that you have orgasms with clitoral stimulation is wonderful. I have met so many women who have never had any kind of orgasm!

I have helped a few of my friends by recommending a book by sex therapist Lonnie Barbach called "For Ourselves". It details the method she developed for helping women to learn to be orgasmic. In "For Each Other", another of her books, she goes through a method that teaches women who are already reliably orgasmic with clitoral stimulation to train themselves to have vaginal orgasms. The point is her approach is comfortable, allowing you to accept and embrace your orgasmic capability in whatever form it takes. The books are well worth reading and trying.

I was already capable of vaginal orgasms before I read the books, but I used the same techniques to train myself to have orgasms during anal intercourse, so I know it works!