Official Community Forums Home

Ladybug Wireless Clit Stimulator

trina2008

• Members

NO1042-1main.jpg

When I first opened my box from Too Timid, I was so excited to see the Ladybug Clit Stimulator. I have been looking at this for a while now and I wondered how great it would feel and could I have an orgasm from just a little vibe. I like vibrators that give a lot of power and I just wasn’t sure it something like this would work for me. Besides with the claim of “ orgasms like you’ve never experienced before”, you know I had to put it to the test.

Let’s start with some of the basics, the straps are very comfortable and adjust quite easily, so you can be totally hands free. It takes 2 AA batteries that I always have around the house. I know it says it is wireless, but there is a wire that runs from the ladybug to the battery pack but the wire is long enough that I could put the controls in my jeans pocket.

As soon as I pulled the ladybug out of the box I couldn’t wait to slip it on, I just wanted to see how quiet it really was. It says in the description that it purrs with quiet vibrations, so you can wear this out in public. I was up to the challenge and decided to put the ladybug on without telling my hubby just to see if he noticed anything or heard anything. After a little adjusting to make sure the “feelers” were in the right place I went down stairs with the power on low. As I walked past my hubby and started to really enjoy the vibrations myself, I noticed he didn’t even take a second glance. So a few minutes later I decided that I would turn up the power just a little bit more and I really started to feel horny and wanted sex right then and there. But, the kids were up, so I figured I would give it another go with my hubby and see if he noticed anything. Nothing! I turned it up even more and almost had an orgasm right then and there and that is when he said he heard something and realized it was coming from my pants. I took him to the bedroom and showed him what I was wearing and the look on his face was priceless. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and just wanted fucked right then and there. I really got horny from the little ladybug, the vibes were as strong as I was hoping for but what they did do was get me to a point that all I wanted was my clit vibrated and I on all fours getting it doggy style.

The great feature of this vibe is that your partner has full access for full penetration, which I have always wanted my clit to be getting vibrated as I am having sex and this is the perfect product to achieve this. As soon as my hubby started to penetrate I was having a gushing orgasm that happened over and over.

The next night we tried it during foreplay, and once I climbed on top of him the vibrations felt even stronger and put me over the edge faster than the first time we used it. I think it is all in the positioning of the “ Feelers” which hug the clit. Either way this little ladybug is great and does everything I hoped for, from being able to use it in public on a special occasion without getting caught, to being able to have the vibrations of a regular vibe right on my clit while having full penetration.

I would recommend this vibe to anyone who wants the versatility of an egg with all the pleasure of being hands free just to enjoy the vibrations. From experienced users to beginners the Ladybug clit stimulator is perfect for anyone who wants to “Experience orgasms like you’ve never experienced before.” I am glad I did!!

Happy Shopping!

Katrina

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5035

Product ID: NO1042-1

• Members

In the picture it looks pretty large, so you are saying that if I wore one of these, my hubby could fuck me and I would still have the clitoral stim without worrying about it slipping down or off? IF so, that would be an amazing item!

Good review!!!

mikayla

• Members

Mikayla,

The Ladybug is bigger than I thought when I got it, but believe me we tried it doggy and with me on top and it never got in the way. In fact, my hubby said he could feel the vibes when I was I top and we had to slow down because he was going to cum within a few minutes. The straps are really adjustable and are made out of elastic so they stretch really well. I thought I would need them to be looser than I really needed them to be. Either way they are very quiet, and with a little adjusting they are great. This is a product I always dreamed about, I would use an egg or a vibe and get on top just so I would get that strong clit stimulation and this little bug did it!

Glad you liked the review.

Katrina

In the picture it looks pretty large, so you are saying that if I wore one of these, my hubby could fuck me and I would still have the clitoral stim without worrying about it slipping down or off? IF so, that would be an amazing item!

Good review!!!

mikayla