Official Community Forums Home

Anal play concerns

Hoggy

• Members

About 6 months ago, I began experimenting with anal play by buying butt plugs and I really enjoy it. And just recently bought a strap on in hopes of getting pegged soon by my wife. 

My concern is I just recently learned about rectal prolapse, which is something I don't want to experience for obvious reasons. Not to mention I have a sweet ass! 😉

Is there anything I can do to prevent it? Will it be inevitable if I continue? Is my anal play putting myself at risk? 

I'd hate to have to stop because it feels great!! 

• Members

I don't know if the answer to your questions about prolapse but I would be interested in knowing. But I have to agree with another comment you made, you do have a sweet ass.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Main reason for prolapse is weakened pelvic muscles. If you practice strengthening these muscles you will be fine. Do kegel exercises. If you used dildos for anal play, practice clenching the dildo. It feels good and tightens the muscles that hold everything in place. Bowel health in general is important. Eating high fiber, and bowel friendly foods. You are a greater risk of prolapse from straining while constipated then you are anal play.