Official Community Forums Home

Scared To Give A Blowjob

Sunate

Alright, so I've been reading through a lot of the threads on this page and tips on how to enjoy giving your boyfriend/husband a blowjob. They're all very, very good points but I just can't bring myself to do it https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/.

It's not because I don't want to, because I really enjoy pleasing guys and making them feel good. But even thinking about going down on them makes me feel sick to my stomach and it scares me, honestly. It feels like I'm going to have a panic attack or something. I have no idea why, because I've never had any bad experiences with it in the past (mostly due to me never having given head before). There's just like this block that keeps me from doing it.

Does anyone else struggle with this fear? I feel really bad, like I'm a failure sexually. :[

• Members
4 hours ago, Sunate said:

Alright, so I've been reading through a lot of the threads on this page and tips on how to enjoy giving your boyfriend/husband a blowjob. They're all very, very good points but I just can't bring myself to do it.

It's not because I don't want to, because I really enjoy pleasing guys and making them feel good. But even thinking about going down on them makes me feel sick to my stomach and it scares me, honestly. It feels like I'm going to have a panic attack or something. I have no idea why, because I've never had any bad experiences with it in the past (mostly due to me never having given head before). There's just like this block that keeps me from doing it.

Does anyone else struggle with this fear? I feel really bad, like I'm a failure sexually. :[

That’s the wonderful thing about discovering your sexuality. You decide what your limits are and choose what pace you you want to explore it  

If you’re worried about him ejaculating in your mouth , have a discussion before hand   Practice may show you that you enjoy giving that type of pleasure to your partner, or it might show you you really don’t like it   

Personally, it’s always been on the menu for me, and a dealbreaker if he won’t go down   But we all get to choose  

• Members

Explain your feelings and fears to him .Something tells me he'd be appreciative of your even wanting to try . He'd probably even be willing to let you experiment on him .