Official Community Forums Home

Switching Teams?

HornyAF

• Members

Hi, I am new to the group.  Female, 60, I have been getting hormone replacement therapy and I am hornyAF.  I've just bought an array of toys, and am getting some relieve but nothing beats the real thing.  Men my age are so disappointing and I guess I'm too old for the young studs, so I'm thinking about switching teams...anyone else done the same?  Fantasizing about big beautiful tits and eating pussy has really got me going crazy.  BTW I'm 5'8, 150lbs and not hard on the eyes...seems like finding a big dick and or a wet pussy shouldn't be so difficult but I don't know where to go to find either.  

• Like 6

• Members

I'm sorry you're not able to find a man  your age to satisfy you. There are plenty of men  your age on this forum, myself included, that will give you all you want and then some. As far as switching teams go for it. Something to do something exciting will probably bring you to Major orgasm. But if it's a big cock that you really need you need to keep looking

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, HornyAF said:

Hi, I am new to the group.  Female, 60, I have been getting hormone replacement therapy and I am hornyAF.  I've just bought an array of toys, and am getting some relieve but nothing beats the real thing.  Men my age are so disappointing and I guess I'm too old for the young studs, so I'm thinking about switching teams...anyone else done the same?  Fantasizing about big beautiful tits and eating pussy has really got me going crazy.  BTW I'm 5'8, 150lbs and not hard on the eyes...seems like finding a big dick and or a wet pussy shouldn't be so difficult but I don't know where to go to find either.  

Wish you were closer!

• Like 1

• Members

I'd love to suck on your nipples. And then work my way down to your pussy. Suck on your clit, lick your labia while my finger pushes on your g spot until you squirt all over my face.

• Like 1

• Members
16 hours ago, HornyAF said:

I'm disappointed, no women have reached out...where are the ladies and or the swingers?

IMG_4174.jpg

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find some satisfaction soon.  I'd love to suck and nibble on those gorgeous tits to get you started before working my way down to your pussy to make you cum as many times as you can stand .😜

• Members

@HornyAFI looked at the pictures on your profile page and the one of your pussy is fantastic. I like how your clit is sticking out. I'd love to push that hood back a little further and suck that clit into my mouth until you gushed all over me

• Members

And after you finish doing that she can sit on my face and you can suck my cock while I finger your asshole and pussy at the same time

• Members
On 11/28/2021 at 8:20 AM, cirrus20 said:

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find some satisfaction soon.  I'd love to suck and nibble on those gorgeous tits to get you started before working my way down to your pussy to make you cum as many times as you can stand .😜

I also love those big tits, I want to lose myself in them

• Members
1 hour ago, HornyAF said:

yall are killing me, i need to fuck all of you!

Yes, you do!   

• Members
2 hours ago, Ready2fuck said:

I'll get in on that action

It would be a pleasure! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/27/2021 at 5:42 PM, HornyAF said:

I'm disappointed, no women have reached out...where are the ladies and or the swingers?

IMG_4174.jpg

Wow, nice boobs, but I am am partial to Boobs! I'm a man that loves to lick pussy and please my woman. But then of course I would love to cum  on them Boobs afterwards.  LOL 😆

• Like 2

• Members
6 hours ago, Sirlicalot said:

Wow, nice boobs, but I am am partial to Boobs! I'm a man that loves to lick pussy and please my woman. But then of course I would love to cum  on them Boobs afterwards.  LOL 😆

Your so sexy baby I can tell you where the horny man is !

come north to New England might be cold outside but it’s hot with me!