Official Community Forums Home

Want to share the kink

Ready2fuck

• Members

I'm new to this forum, I have recently re-discovered my kinkiness and want to be accepted. I discovered the pleasure my clit could bring me at a very early age (4-5) and developed the pleasure. Society made me feel bad about that, now I realize it's okay to be in touch with your sexuality. I had early relationships with girls and was wildly attracted to my pussy being eaten. I pleasured many girls, but then thought it was wrong. Now I consider myself fully bisexual and super kinky. I've embraced it and am ready to explore. Hopefully pics will follow....

• Like 9

• Members
4 hours ago, Ready2fuck said:

I'm new to this forum, I have recently re-discovered my kinkiness and want to be accepted. I discovered the pleasure my clit could bring me at a very early age (4-5) and developed the pleasure. Society made me feel bad about that, now I realize it's okay to be in touch with your sexuality. I had early relationships with girls and was wildly attracted to my pussy being eaten. I pleasured many girls, but then thought it was wrong. Now I consider myself fully bisexual and super kinky. I've embraced it and am ready to explore. Hopefully pics will follow....

Welcome,hope you get the pics you want!

• Like 1

• Members

I like how you say you like pleasuring both pussies and cocks. Several of your other posts talk about how you like licking pussy and when women squirt on you. They got me super hard reading about it. Can't wait to see more posts of you and pictures as well. Welcome to The forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been into other women since I was a girl.  Married, but still play with my girl friends.  I also masturbate frequently.  I hope you are enjoying yourself.

Lindy

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome, I love seeing when someone who's kinks go outside the socially programmed acceptable norms confidently and accept Thier own preference openly and unashamed. It's a wonderful thing to be truly free. Also I am a guy so I do feel obligated to encourage those pics as well lol. Looking forward.