Official Community Forums Home

Fantasy

marka09

• Members
On 1/13/2022 at 2:00 PM, sassnclass said:

Okay, as you requested @marka09.  I wrote out one of these fantasy's to contribute to your post.  Hope it is not too long for a response.

This is just a made-up story/fantasy. 

We agreed.  If I showed up, he would take control…take everything he wanted, give me what I need.  I only had to do one thing, show up.  So here I am.

I walk to the door, take a deep breath, and knock.  My heart speeds up as I wait, listening for footsteps or any sound.  My nerves increase as I wait.  I wonder if I should knock again or turn around and go back to my car.

Suddenly the door opens, taking away my choice.  We agreed, and I have shown up.  My choice is made.  I want this.

He looks me over with a satisfied gleam in his eyes.  He reaches out and grabs my hand, pulls me inside.  The door closes behind me and I focus on another deep breath…trying to calm my racing pulse.

Neither of us say anything as he leads me through the house to a bedroom…I assume it’s his, I don’t really know.  I don’t much about the details of his life.  That was not part of the deal.

When I am next to the bed, he lets go of my hand.  I am facing him as he looks at me.  He runs both his hands from my shoulders down my arms.  Then along my sides, grazing my breasts.  I can’t help the breathy whimper I let out.  It feels good to be touched.

He runs his hands around the back of my waist, which puts him closer.  He squeezes gently, but firmly as his hands pass over the cheeks of my ass.  It causes me to sway towards him.  My breath catches.  Out of reflex, I put my hands on his upper arms to keep from losing my balance.

My gaze roams his face, from his lips to his eyes.  He leans in and captures my lips in a kiss.  His lips are perfect, firm and demanding.  His tongue darts out and I immediately open for him.  He pulls me closer with his hands still on my ass.  I can feel so much…his hands squeezing my ass, his lips and tongue, the hard ridge of his cock pressing into my front.  I moan at the sensations.

He pulls back, finally releasing my ass.  He takes lifts the bottom of my shirt; I raise my arms to help him pull it from me.  He tosses the shirt aside and his eyes take in my breasts.  I fight the urge to cross my arms…barely.  His gaze is so intense, so hungry.  I reach forward to his shirt…he stops my hands and moves them back to my sides.  He steps back and removes his shirt without my help.

I gaze at his bare chest.  I can feel myself getting wet as I imagine him against me…on top of my…behind me.  But I don’t have to imagine anymore, this is happening.

He reaches out and runs his hands around to the front of my bra.  He slides a finger inside the top, edge just grazing my nipples.  Then he stops.  He grasps my shoulders and spins me around, so my back is to him.  I feel him unclasp my bra.  He slides the straps down my arms and tosses it aside.

I lift my arms to my breasts, but he grabs my wrists and pushes them back down at my sides.  He steps close to me, still from behind, and cups my breasts.  He squeezes gently holding the weight of them and pulls me until my bare back is against his chest.  He explores my breasts and pinches both nipples.  It starts gently, but he pinches firmly enough that I moan.  He pulls at my nipples…his mouth is suddenly on the side of my neck.  He gives me open mouth kisses, his tongue flicking out along the pulse at my neck.  My head tilts to the side to give him all the access his wants.

He speaks to me for the first time since I arrived, “Step out of your shoes.”  I kick off my simple ballet flats.

His hands go to my pants, I think he is going to remove them slowly, but he doesn’t.  He unbuttons them and then pushes them and my panties down in one move.  I gasp and freeze.

His voice is firm as he says, “Step out of them.”  I immediately do as I am told.  He pushes my discarded shoes, pants, and underwear aside with his foot.  His hands slide along my sides and legs, he bends down behind me and nibbles at my ass cheeks.  He is gentle until he nips firmly on my right ass cheek.  I gasp and move to step forward away from his bite.  He holds my hips firmly, keeping me still.

He stands behind me and turns me to face him.  He eyes take in all of me.  I can’t hide…I am completely naked now.  He backs me up until I feel the bed against the back of my thighs.

“Sit on the bed.”  The command in his voice causes more wetness at my core.  I sit up on the bed and scoot back a bit.  He places his hand in my chest and pushes me back enough for me to fall back.  He raises both of my legs so that my knees are bent, and my feet are flat on the bed.  He stands between my legs and my pussy is on full display for him.

My pulse is racing so quickly, I can feel a flush coming over me.  He moves down close to my exposed center and runs a finger through my slick folds.  The sound that comes out of my mouth is a cross between a moan and a whimper.  I lift my hips towards him, and his hand comes down on top on my lower stomach.

“You will hold still for me.” I swallow and controlling the movement of my hips.  He begins to stroke my slit again.  He spreads my wetness around my clit.  He leans in and his tongue licks my pussy in a long stroke.  I moan but try very hard not to move my hips.

His tongue spears into my pussy and I cry out.  His fingers find my clit, circling it and pinching it.  After fucking his tongue into me several times, he takes the middle finger from his other hand and slides it into me. 

He murmurs, “Mmm…tight and wet, perfect.”

I feel myself get wetter from his words.  He continues to play with my clit with one hand and finger fuck me with the other hand.  I am trembling, it feels so good.  He then adds a second finger inside me and continues to slide them in and out.  He twists he fingers and strokes my pussy in a way that has me moaning and grabbing the bedding below me.  He leans forward and replaces the finger on my clit with his mouth.  He sucks on my clit and flicks it with his tongue.  I can feel my orgasm approaching quickly.

I cry out, “I’m going to come!”

He doesn’t respond, just continues to work his fingers and mouth on me.  My body clenches and I come hard.  Spots appear behind my closed eyes.  His movements don’t stop until my body relaxes. 

He steps back and removes the rest of his clothes.  His cock is amazing.  It is hard and thick and makes my mouth water just looking at it.  He grabs my hips and pulls my closer the edge of the bed.  He puts the tip at the entrance of my pussy and pushes the tip inside me.

His voice is a harsh whisper as he says, “It’s going to be a tight fit, but you will take it all for me.”

I swallow and nod.  He pushes deeper inside of me.  After a couple inches he pulls back and then pushes forward again, making me take more.  It feels so good to be filled, to be stretched like this.  He continues to pull back and then push forward, each time he goes deeper.  Finally, he is seated deep inside me, and he stills, just keeping me filled with his hard cock.

I should be glad he is giving me this time to adjust to his size, but I want to beg him to move…to fuck me.  It feels so good, I can’t think of enough words to express the pleasure.  He brings one hand to my clit and strokes it. 

I can’t control the moan that comes out, “Please…please…I…please fuck me.”

He smirks at me, but just presses his cock more firmly inside me…not pulling back, not thrusting.  He presses hard against my clit and I can feel my orgasm approaching again. 

I cry out and I come hard again, crying out my pleasure.  The muscles in my pussy pulse.  Finally, he grabs both my hips and starts thrusting in and out of me.  Each stroke feels harder than the last. 

I cry out, “Yes!  Fuck yes!”

He slows down and then pulls out of me and says, “Lie on your stomach on the bed…put a pillow under your hips for me.”  I try to get my wits about me quick enough and follow his instructions.  My stomach flutters…the position he is putting me in is one of my favorites.

He climbs on the bed and gets behind me between my legs.  He lines up his cock with my soaked pussy and thrusts all the way in.  It feels so much deeper in this position, I can’t help but cry out.  He continues to thrust hard, picking up the pace he was at before.  It feels so good, all I can do is grab the bedding and hang on.

He slows his thrusting and pulls out.  I feel him slide a finger into my pussy.  I realize he is coating his finger in my moisture.  He pulls his finger out and pushes it against the pucker of my ass.  He pushes his cock back into me as he slowly works his finger into my ass.

I am crying out nonsensical sounds and partial words, I don’t even know what I am trying to say to him.  I feel him remove his finger from my ass and start pumping his cock hard into me, bottoming out each time.  He is so hard and goes so deep that it hurts a bit, but it also feels incredible.

He fingers squeeze my hips firmly and I feel him stiffen slightly and then I can feel him filling my pussy with his come and he falls forward against me. 

Just reread...yep still a fantasy of mine. 🥵😊

Good inspiration for toy time today! 

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/9/2022 at 10:57 PM, sassnclass said:

I have to be in charge and make all the decisions in most  areas of my life.  So, my fantasies tend to lean towards being with someone who just takes the lead and takes control.  He tells me exactly how he wants me to please him.  I don't have to think about it or figure anything out.  

I’m your guy anytime

• Thanks 1

• Members

Okay sassnclass. How about if I told you I wanted you to get naked and lay down in bed. And I get naked and get up on bed with you and then I tell you I want your legs up on my shoulders to expose that sweet pussy of yours so that I see my cock going inside of you. Also, it's a position that I can get further penetration and hit your g-spot until you explode in orgasm. Once you have yours and I know you're satisfied then I will let myself go and have my orgasm.

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Rio said:

Okay sassnclass. How about if I told you I wanted you to get naked and lay down in bed. And I get naked and get up on bed with you and then I tell you I want your legs up on my shoulders to expose that sweet pussy of yours so that I see my cock going inside of you. Also, it's a position that I can get further penetration and hit your g-spot until you explode in orgasm. Once you have yours and I know you're satisfied then I will let myself go and have my orgasm.

🥵

I would say, yes Sir. 😊

• Members
1 minute ago, sassnclass said:

🥵

I would say, yes Sir. 😊

That's what I like to hear. Now I'd be holding onto your ankles exposing your hot ass. I know you said you like anal so now that I'm finished with your pussy I'll insert my cock into your ass and ride you to an ass orgasm

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Rio said:

That's what I like to hear. Now I'd be holding onto your ankles exposing your hot ass. I know you said you like anal so now that I'm finished with your pussy I'll insert my cock into your ass and ride you to an ass orgasm

Oh my...wonder if I am blushing because everyone is watching???😊

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow Sassnclass, That was so hot. I love how you tell stories. Just like one of my fantasy’s. How I so would like to be the woman in the room.☀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/3/2022 at 10:51 AM, sassnclass said:

Just reread...yep still a fantasy of mine. 🥵😊

Good inspiration for toy time today! 

Love it!!! 

• Like 1

• Members

Fantasies are good things.  They keep the mind wondering and wanting.  When they come true, they can be either bad or good.  I always fantasized about a three way with my wife and another woman (now it's with another man).  It actually happened but it was too "set up" and it was strained.  I enjoyed having two women at the same time, but my wife wasn't;t prepared and the other woman (my boss) was in it for only herself.  When the time is right and all agree and want it, then a fantasy can be a great thing.  Lets hear from the ones who have had a bad or good fantasy come true.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/3/2022 at 2:54 PM, sassnclass said:

Oh my...wonder if I am blushing because everyone is watching???😊

Fantasies are fun.  But if you could live it out without any problems after, would you do it?

• Members
1 minute ago, marka09 said:

Fantasies are fun.  But if you could live it out without any problems after, would you do it?

Yes, Sir.

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, sassnclass said:

Yes, Sir.

That's hot!  So what would your number one fantasy be?  

• Members
1 minute ago, marka09 said:

That's hot!  So what would your number one fantasy be?  

Hmm...may need to think on that one. Although the one I posted in this thread ranks up there.

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Hmm...may need to think on that one. Although the one I posted in this thread ranks up there.

Look deep!  You get one fantasy that would come true. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, marka09 said:

Look deep!  You get one fantasy that would come true. 

Okay, I will think on it then.  

• Thanks 1

• Members

Oh my Gosh, I have almost the same fantasy.!!☀️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 1/10/2022 at 1:57 AM, sassnclass said:

I have to be in charge and make all the decisions in most  areas of my life.  So, my fantasies tend to lean towards being with someone who just takes the lead and takes control.  He tells me exactly how he wants me to please him.  I don't have to think about it or figure anything out.  

Yes, me too for the same reasons. But part of my fantasy would also be someone who knows what I like and just does it with gusto, not like a chore. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 4/5/2022 at 2:05 PM, sassnclass said:

Okay, I will think on it then.  

Any more thoughts?

• Members
4 hours ago, marka09 said:

Any more thoughts?

I have. But have decided it is too personal and depraved for public post. 😘

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, sassnclass said: