Official Community Forums Home

Giving BJ’s - how do really feel about it?

Mixed Up Mess

• Members
On 7/5/2022 at 9:12 AM, BrendenB said:

You definitely sound like my kind of woman!  I sure would love to enjoy your skills.  Oral is my favorite!

Well sweetie sucking cock to completion is my game. There are no words to describe how much I love sucking dick and swallowing cum. I know full well most men love a good cock sucker and my aim is to never disappoint.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 1/23/2022 at 10:31 AM, Dilyla said:

I enjoy pleasuring my partner with a deep throat blow job so much I have squirted while he's moaning and I'm  swallowing every drop of his cum 

Wow you sound like my kind of woman!

• Members
On 2/1/2022 at 11:56 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Well sweetie it isn't for anybody, eating cum all depends on what your partner eats and drinks, harsh tasting cum reviews perhaps a bad diet. The boys I suck are all healthy eaters, of fruits and veggies. I swallow at least one set of balls and sometimes 2 if the timing is right. For me sucking cock is like breathing, I need it, I crave it every single day. All my lovers know I am going to swallow before they plow the hollow. My favorite part is after they cum down my throat is the time it takes to get them hard again. Thats normally when I get the best pussy eaten I have ever had is when they are trying to get it up again for round 2. 

You definitely sound like my kind of woman! Would love to be one of those lucky guys whose cock you do a long and deep sucking on, and then you eagerly swallow all the cum. Damn that's hot.

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/9/2022 at 6:03 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Well sweetie sucking cock to completion is my game. There are no words to describe how much I love sucking dick and swallowing cum. I know full well most men love a good cock sucker and my aim is to never disappoint.  

I sure would love to be one of those lucky men! You're right, most guys DO like to be sucked off, and if you love it that much... wow... You're a guy's dream-girl for sure...

• Members

So it also has a lot to do with what he eats is to why he’s tasting like sh1t get him to eat fruit it will make him sweet hope that helps let me know 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/9/2022 at 5:03 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Thats awesome, I love a great blowjob and my wife loves swallowing loads.  She can't deepthroat however so I'd love to feel my cock taken deep when I shoot.  Maybe someday 😌 

• Like 3

• Members

My regular friend doesn't really see blowjobs as a real big deal. If it makes you happy, she loves doing it. It's not like she and I are exclusive. She often tells me about a get together she was at and the guy that she gave head to because he was kind of a nice guy. She has a "sometimes" boyfriend but she just enjoys pleasing people. Never more than that...just good head. Oh, and she is always curious what kind of cock someone has so it satisfies her curiosity. 

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, tiptaste said:

My regular friend doesn't really see blowjobs as a real big deal. If it makes you happy, she loves doing it. It's not like she and I are exclusive. She often tells me about a get together she was at and the guy that she gave head to because he was kind of a nice guy. She has a "sometimes" boyfriend but she just enjoys pleasing people. Never more than that...just good head. Oh, and she is always curious what kind of cock someone has so it satisfies her curiosity. 

Wish she was my regular friend

• Like 1