Official Community Forums Home

Driniking-for The Guys

telecom69

• Members

I'm curious as to what some of the other guys out there experience with sex & performance when drinking. I love my Jack Daniels and water when the time is right, and had to many when celebrating on Sat night. Sex is always better with 1-2, but after more than three the old Johnson doesn't want to cooperate. Ended up taking care of the giflfriend in other ways. I know its common to have some difficulties with erection with to many drinks, but curious as to how this impact some of you. I know, don't have to many drinks if you want to have good sex. Thanks...

Telecom

• Members

Wow Howard, I think that was one of the most detailed answers you have ever given!!

Mikayla

I have noticed that in each state, beer's alcohol content varies, but not by much. But you get the idea of how much alcohol is in what.

But Telecom is talking in general I think.

Basically, you answered your own question. Most men do have difficulty after too many drinks (not all though). Think about it. Reaction times are slower, decision making slower. So your body is going to be slow to respond to anything. I've found that on heavy -drinking nights, any partner I was with, had better be caught with his pants down (literally) early on, or, better yet, BEFORE the drinking ensues. That way, everyone gets what they want. ;)