Official Community Forums Home

New here and newly single

ROCHHARDER

• Members

1857457598_Resized_20170811_060847(1).thumb.jpeg.783cffe9d4128270833f96226e3c5217.jpegI was married the last 15 years.. Online dating is new to me. My question it topic is: When did so many younger woman want an older man to date. Im not remembering this in the 1990's. Was it a thing then or just now? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Members
6 minutes ago, ROCHHARDER said:

1857457598_Resized_20170811_060847(1).thumb.jpeg.783cffe9d4128270833f96226e3c5217.jpegI was married the last 15 years.. Online dating is new to me. My question it topic is: When did so many younger woman want an older man to date. Im not remembering this in the 1990's. Was it a thing then or just now? 

I’m with you

• Members

That's because us older guys are more seasoned and know how to take care of a woman. And like several others have said as we get older we are less inhibited. Younger guys are just trying to get off and satisfy themselves.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Welcome!   Younger women are starting to realize that the older guys have a different standard as far as sex is concerned.  They pleasure their partners and treat them with the utmost respect.  It's not a rush to the finish, but rather as slow progress to a fulfillment that their partner will enjoy first.  Then they take their time to reach their climax, all the while still pleasuring their partner.  Speaking from experience... 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2022 at 4:10 PM, Rio said:

That's because us older guys are more seasoned and know how to take care of a woman. And like several others have said as we get older we are less inhibited. Younger guys are just trying to get off and satisfy themselves.

Very accurate!

• Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 4:58 PM, marka09 said:

Welcome!   Younger women are starting to realize that the older guys have a different standard as far as sex is concerned.  They pleasure their partners and treat them with the utmost respect.  It's not a rush to the finish, but rather as slow progress to a fulfillment that their partner will enjoy first.  Then they take their time to reach their climax, all the while still pleasuring their partner.  Speaking from experience... 

That, and, if some women don't want families,  older men usually have them, and so they're not wanting to start over. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

And Older Women to I noticed this when all my real lesbians started doing it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 10:34 PM, Gypsy42279 said:

And Older Women to I noticed this when all my real lesbians started doing it. 

You aren't wrong. :)

• Members
On 3/6/2022 at 10:57 PM, Tyger said:

That, and, if some women don't want families,  older men usually have them, and so they're not wanting to start over. 

I like to think that is the way I am.