Official Community Forums Home

From Messages To Reality - Part 2

sassnclass

• Members

Part 2 of From Messages to Reality

She continues to work his cock with her lips, and tongue and mouth.  She loves that she can taste his cum and her juices on his cock.  She moans with him in her mouth as she feels the moisture develop at her core…just the thought that he is really here and deep in her mouth is getting her so hot.  He grabs the back of her head and lifts his hips.  His cock is pushed deeper in her throat.  He is fully hard again. She continues to suck him taking as much of his thick length as she can.

She runs her tongue along his cock as she removes his cock from her mouth. Looking in his eyes she says, “I want to ride you now.”  She crawls alongside him and straddles him.  She positions his cock underneath her glistening pussy.  Holding his cock in her hand, she rubs it along her slit, spreading the moisture up to her clit.  The sensation causes her to whimper.  Then she positions his cock at her opening and slides down on it slowly.  The feeling of him entering and stretching her is incredible. 

When he is fully inside her she moves her hips slowly, grinding against him.  His thick, hard cock fills her up completely.  She murmurs to him, “You feel so good inside me.”

He reaches up and pinches her nipples firmly and says, “Feels amazing, sweet.  I want to suck your nipples while you ride.”

She leans forward and he squeezes her breasts and latches on to a nipple with his mouth. His fingers pinch the other nipple.  She starts moving her hips up and down on his throbbing cock.  The sensation of his length sliding in and out of her, the pressure the position puts on her clit and the feeling of him sucking and pinching her nipples is too much for her.  The pace of her movements increases as she moans, “I’m so close…”

He arches his hips up and meets her with every stroke.  His sucking and pinching of her nipples become almost painfully firm.  He commands, “Do it, cum!  Cum hard now!’

She cries out, “Fuck!”  She grinds her hips so that he is very deep inside her sopping pussy and then then her muscles contract around his cock as she comes.” 

She barely catches her breath before he says, “Now your ass is mine!” 

He rolls her over, grabs her legs behind her knees, raises her ass up and slides his rigid cock back inside her pussy. He begins pounding her hard.  He is up on his toes, so every inch of cock is hammering her wet pussy hard and deep.  Her juices are running down her ass.

Her breasts are bouncing as he fucks her hard. The sounds of their moans, grunts, and panting fill the room.  He goes deep and grinds into her as he says, “I know you can cum again, sweet.  Cum for me, please.” 

His cock his is hitting the perfect spot inside of her and she cries out, “Fuck yes...cumming!”  Her pussy pulses against his thick, hard shaft as she comes hard for him.  He continues to pump into her, she can hear how soaked her pussy is with each of his thrusts.

He pulls out of her and tells her to get on all fours.  Her limbs are trembling from her last orgasm as she complies.  Then he tells her to put her head down and keep her ass up.  He runs his finger through her soaking slit.  His finger is now at the pucker of her ass.  He presses against her and slides his finger inside her tight hole.  He works his finger in and out of her ass.  With his other hand he toys with her clit.

“Your ass is so tight on my finger, sweet.  Did you bring the lube?”

She managed, “Yes, it’s on the nightstand.”  She moans as the pace of his finger fucking increase. 

His other hand rubs her ass cheek as he says, “Don’t move.”  He removes his finger, and she could see him walk over to the lube.  His cock jutting out in front of him as he walks.  She feels the flush of arousal and anticipation at the knowledge that he would be burying that thick dick inside her ass soon. 

He returns to stand behind her. He drips the lube directly on her hole.  He immediately begins to slide his finger back into her ass.  Then she feels him add a second finger.  She moans and whimpers at the feeling of him invading her ass.  He continues to work his fingers in and out of her ass as he murmurs to her about how sexy she is and how hot she looks with her ass and pussy offered up to him.  She pants at the feeling of him stretching her ass.

He removes his fingers, and she feels the lubed tip of his cock at her snug entrance.  He reminds her to breath as he presses forward.  The stretch of her ass as he enters her is overwhelming.  She whimpers but pushes back against his throbbing shaft.

When he is fully inside her, he holds still and lets her adjust to him.  He reaches around and teases her clit.  As her moans and whimpers increase, he says, “Are you ready for me to fuck your ass now?”

She manages to gasp out, “Yes.”

He grabs her hips and starts sliding in and out of her tight ass.  His strokes are long, deep, and slow.  She hears him murmur, “Oh fuck, so tight, sweet.”

She feels his balls slapping against her as he fucks her ass harder, slowly increasing the speed.  He tells her that he is close to coming and she pushes back against him with each deep stroke of his shaft, he explodes inside her with a shout, “Oh fuck yes! I’m cumming!”

When he is done pulsing inside her ass, he pulls out and falls on the bed.  She drops her hips and lays on her stomach on the bed panting.  She can feel his cum dripping from in her ass as she lays there.  She feels well and thoroughly fucked. 

She thinks about jumping in the shower but is too spent to move right now.  He is laying still beside her.  Maybe she will just rest her eyes for a bit, before the next round.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Members

That description of her getting fucked in the ass is really hot. My cock was tingling as if it was mine that was in her ass

• Thanks 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Part 2 of From Messages to Reality

She continues to work his cock with her lips, and tongue and mouth.  She loves that she can taste his cum and her juices on his cock.  She moans with him in her mouth as she feels the moisture develop at her core…just the thought that he is really here and deep in her mouth is getting her so hot.  He grabs the back of her head and lifts his hips.  His cock is pushed deeper in her throat.  He is fully hard again. She continues to suck him taking as much of his thick length as she can.

She runs her tongue along his cock as she removes his cock from her mouth. Looking in his eyes she says, “I want to ride you now.”  She crawls alongside him and straddles him.  She positions his cock underneath her glistening pussy.  Holding his cock in her hand, she rubs it along her slit, spreading the moisture up to her clit.  The sensation causes her to whimper.  Then she positions his cock at her opening and slides down on it slowly.  The feeling of him entering and stretching her is incredible. 

When he is fully inside her she moves her hips slowly, grinding against him.  His thick, hard cock fills her up completely.  She murmurs to him, “You feel so good inside me.”

He reaches up and pinches her nipples firmly and says, “Feels amazing, sweet.  I want to suck your nipples while you ride.”

She leans forward and he squeezes her breasts and latches on to a nipple with his mouth. His fingers pinch the other nipple.  She starts moving her hips up and down on his throbbing cock.  The sensation of his length sliding in and out of her, the pressure the position puts on her clit and the feeling of him sucking and pinching her nipples is too much for her.  The pace of her movements increases as she moans, “I’m so close…”

He arches his hips up and meets her with every stroke.  His sucking and pinching of her nipples become almost painfully firm.  He commands, “Do it, cum!  Cum hard now!’

She cries out, “Fuck!”  She grinds her hips so that he is very deep inside her sopping pussy and then then her muscles contract around his cock as she comes.” 

She barely catches her breath before he says, “Now your ass is mine!” 

He rolls her over, grabs her legs behind her knees, raises her ass up and slides his rigid cock back inside her pussy. He begins pounding her hard.  He is up on his toes, so every inch of cock is hammering her wet pussy hard and deep.  Her juices are running down her ass.

Her breasts are bouncing as he fucks her hard. The sounds of their moans, grunts, and panting fill the room.  He goes deep and grinds into her as he says, “I know you can cum again, sweet.  Cum for me, please.” 

His cock his is hitting the perfect spot inside of her and she cries out, “Fuck yes...cumming!”  Her pussy pulses against his thick, hard shaft as she comes hard for him.  He continues to pump into her, she can hear how soaked her pussy is with each of his thrusts.

He pulls out of her and tells her to get on all fours.  Her limbs are trembling from her last orgasm as she complies.  Then he tells her to put her head down and keep her ass up.  He runs his finger through her soaking slit.  His finger is now at the pucker of her ass.  He presses against her and slides his finger inside her tight hole.  He works his finger in and out of her ass.  With his other hand he toys with her clit.

“Your ass is so tight on my finger, sweet.  Did you bring the lube?”

She managed, “Yes, it’s on the nightstand.”  She moans as the pace of his finger fucking increase. 

His other hand rubs her ass cheek as he says, “Don’t move.”  He removes his finger, and she could see him walk over to the lube.  His cock jutting out in front of him as he walks.  She feels the flush of arousal and anticipation at the knowledge that he would be burying that thick dick inside her ass soon. 

He returns to stand behind her. He drips the lube directly on her hole.  He immediately begins to slide his finger back into her ass.  Then she feels him add a second finger.  She moans and whimpers at the feeling of him invading her ass.  He continues to work his fingers in and out of her ass as he murmurs to her about how sexy she is and how hot she looks with her ass and pussy offered up to him.  She pants at the feeling of him stretching her ass.

He removes his fingers, and she feels the lubed tip of his cock at her snug entrance.  He reminds her to breath as he presses forward.  The stretch of her ass as he enters her is overwhelming.  She whimpers but pushes back against his throbbing shaft.

When he is fully inside her, he holds still and lets her adjust to him.  He reaches around and teases her clit.  As her moans and whimpers increase, he says, “Are you ready for me to fuck your ass now?”

She manages to gasp out, “Yes.”

He grabs her hips and starts sliding in and out of her tight ass.  His strokes are long, deep, and slow.  She hears him murmur, “Oh fuck, so tight, sweet.”

She feels his balls slapping against her as he fucks her ass harder, slowly increasing the speed.  He tells her that he is close to coming and she pushes back against him with each deep stroke of his shaft, he explodes inside her with a shout, “Oh fuck yes! I’m cumming!”

When he is done pulsing inside her ass, he pulls out and falls on the bed.  She drops her hips and lays on her stomach on the bed panting.  She can feel his cum dripping from in her ass as she lays there.  She feels well and thoroughly fucked. 

She thinks about jumping in the shower but is too spent to move right now.  He is laying still beside her.  Maybe she will just rest her eyes for a bit, before the next round.

Oh the magic we could make together!!! Simply breath taking hard on making awesome 😘😘😘

• Thanks 1

• Members
44 minutes ago, Rio said:

That description of her getting fucked in the ass is really hot. My cock was tingling as if it was mine that was in her ass

Glad you enjoyed!

• Members
21 minutes ago, Eager4Beaver said:

Oh the magic we could make together!!! Simply breath taking hard on making awesome 😘😘😘

Glad you liked it! 😊

• Members
3 hours ago, Starving said:

Thanks you so much for that smoking 🥵 hot story! Makes the boy juices flow reading it!

Thanks for letting me know you liked it! 😊

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi, As much as I won’t do anal that your story once again got me soooo wet. Beautiful writing!☀️

• Members
26 minutes ago, Inquisito Scientiae said:

It is some of the best Erotica that I have ever read.  It is truly a craft that @sassnclass is a master.

Aww, thanks! You are very kind.

• Thanks 1

• Members
21 minutes ago, Lady said:

Wow.  You sure caught my attention.  From part 1 and continuing here in part 2 all I can say is yes.   Yes I could definitely put myself there.  From a message to reality .,.,, yes I could definitely close my eyes and be right there.   You described total satisfaction.  Thank you.   

Thank you! I am very pleased that you were drawn into the story.

• Like 1