Official Community Forums Home

Ladies opinion guys eating Eating creampie

Northside Joe

• Members
37 minutes ago, Femmebilly said:

Just ask him too

Yep! It's something I have never refused! Not possible to turn her down, when she speads her legs, shows me her cummy pussy, and says, "EAT ME!"

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We can't get enough on the topic. My husband and I have gotten into it so much that we are always doing different positions for him to lick my pussy clean of his cum mess. Last night I ordered him on the floor, stood over his head, let a glob drop out of me onto his face and then I sat my cum filled pussy on his open mouth. I watched his throat swallow everything I pushed out then I fucked his face until I came and his face was covered with my pussy juice. 

• Like 6

• Members
24 minutes ago, Creampielvncouple said:

We can't get enough on the topic. My husband and I have gotten into it so much that we are always doing different positions for him to lick my pussy clean of his cum mess. Last night I ordered him on the floor, stood over his head, let a glob drop out of me onto his face and then I sat my cum filled pussy on his open mouth. I watched his throat swallow everything I pushed out then I fucked his face until I came and his face was covered with my pussy juice. 

You two are fortunate to have each other. I read some of the posts and, while getting turned on, also get somewhat depressed that I don't have that.

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/1/2022 at 7:34 AM, Creampielvncouple said:

Sounds like us! After I found out my wife loved me eating her creampie so much, we started trying different positions! Other things too, like instead of eating her after I cum in her, eat her after I cum on her! That gets her going for sure! 

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/1/2022 at 8:34 AM, Creampielvncouple said:

That sounds so hot. Would love to be in his position

• Like 2

• Members
7 hours ago, Kinkster said:

Sounds like us! After I found out my wife loved me eating her creampie so much, we started trying different positions! Other things too, like instead of eating her after I cum in her, eat her after I cum on her! That gets her going for sure! 

I love to have him on all fours on the bed, pulling his cock back between his legs tied his sack and balls and pull while I stroke him until he shoots his wad on my tits, then have him turn around and lick them clean. 

• Like 1

• Members

If my wife wants to do it, I am going to do it for certain. I love when she ask for anything. Most always had a condom on until I married my wife and we did most everything condomless. The first time she asked me to eat her after I had cum inside I didn't think much of it until I was down and doing it. Then it hit me, holy smokes my penis as just here. I can smell my cock, and cum and of course there it was. The more I ate the hotter the both of us got and the more hooked we both became on doing this. Decades later and oh my goodness, it is still getting better. The same goes for her sucking me off after cumming inside her and kissing afterwards. I am amazed at how much of a turn on it is to smell my cock on her mouth, smell my cum on her lips, and taste our flavors together in a deep kiss. Even when m wife has her slow times if I am able to do any of these she will get crazy hot.

• Like 2

• Members
15 minutes ago, WonderingWhatThereIs said:

If my wife wants to do it, I am going to do it for certain. I love when she ask for anything. Most always had a condom on until I married my wife and we did most everything condomless. The first time she asked me to eat her after I had cum inside I didn't think much of it until I was down and doing it. Then it hit me, holy smokes my penis as just here. I can smell my cock, and cum and of course there it was. The more I ate the hotter the both of us got and the more hooked we both became on doing this. Decades later and oh my goodness, it is still getting better. The same goes for her sucking me off after cumming inside her and kissing afterwards. I am amazed at how much of a turn on it is to smell my cock on her mouth, smell my cum on her lips, and taste our flavors together in a deep kiss. Even when m wife has her slow times if I am able to do any of these she will get crazy hot.

My husband works nights and we used to have sex a lot right before he would go to work. He used to have a goatee and he always said he hated to wash his face after going down on me because he liked to smell me and taste me at work all night. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Katie Did It said:

My husband works nights and we used to have sex a lot right before he would go to work. He used to have a goatee and he always said he hated to wash his face after going down on me because he liked to smell me and taste me at work all night. 

I love doing that as well, smelling like her. 

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, WonderingWhatThereIs said:

I love doing that as well, smelling like her. 

It was such a strange compliment at first. Then it just felt sexy and carnal. 

• Members
On 6/2/2022 at 2:05 PM, Kinkster said:

As I have stated before, my husband lasts for over an hour of actually sliding his hard cock in and out of my pussy. 

Last night after our foreplay, in missionary position, he started fucking me with just the head of his cock, he knows this gets me extremely wet as I am wanting him to go deeper in me. He does this for at least 10 minutes (while he sucks and licks my 32c boobs), then he moved down licked my clit giving me my first orgasm. As I calmed down, he licked and sucked the flowing juices out of my pussy, down my ass crack, and began rimming me. 

When he finished getting me all worked up again I was ready for his 7.5inch hard cock to be balls deep in me. He moved up me bending my knees and pinning them on either side of me and started pounding me.  I love the feel of him going so deep in me. He also knows how to rub my clit in this position and proceeded to do so. That led to my second orgasm. 

He pulled his cock out of me,  wiped it all over my breast, told me to hold my legs up and he again went down and licked my juices and giving him perfect access to my back door and he again rimmed me. 

He rolled me on my side and again went to pounding me balls deep. He kept telling me that I felt like sloppy seconds and how much he loved my swollen extremely wet pussy. He also liked and sucked my juices off my tit and breast.  After at least 20 minutes he told me to get on my knees.  

My legs were weak and shaking but I rolled onto my stomach, pushed myself up on my knees and forearms.  He grabbed my hips, guided his extremely hard cock into my used pussy and again went to pounding me.  He likes to spread my ass cheeks as far as possible, watch his cock slide in and out of me and tease my back door with his finger tip. After over 20 minutes again he groaned and pushed his cock deep in me.  I felt his cum in me. After several pumps, I told him clean up your mess now. He pulled out, knelt next to the bed, I moved my pussy to his face and he expertly licked and sucked my creampie clean. When finished he moved south again and licked and tongued my back door until I came 1 last time.  

We showered together and fell asleep cuddled together. 

• Like 1

• Members
10 minutes ago, Creampielvncouple said:

As I have stated before, my husband lasts for over an hour of actually sliding his hard cock in and out of my pussy. 

Last night after our foreplay, in missionary position, he started fucking me with just the head of his cock, he knows this gets me extremely wet as I am wanting him to go deeper in me. He does this for at least 10 minutes (while he sucks and licks my 32c boobs), then he moved down licked my clit giving me my first orgasm. As I calmed down, he licked and sucked the flowing juices out of my pussy, down my ass crack, and began rimming me. 

When he finished getting me all worked up again I was ready for his 7.5inch hard cock to be balls deep in me. He moved up me bending my knees and pinning them on either side of me and started pounding me.  I love the feel of him going so deep in me. He also knows how to rub my clit in this position and proceeded to do so. That led to my second orgasm. 

He pulled his cock out of me,  wiped it all over my breast, told me to hold my legs up and he again went down and licked my juices and giving him perfect access to my back door and he again rimmed me. 

He rolled me on my side and again went to pounding me balls deep. He kept telling me that I felt like sloppy seconds and how much he loved my swollen extremely wet pussy. He also liked and sucked my juices off my tit and breast.  After at least 20 minutes he told me to get on my knees.  

My legs were weak and shaking but I rolled onto my stomach, pushed myself up on my knees and forearms.  He grabbed my hips, guided his extremely hard cock into my used pussy and again went to pounding me.  He likes to spread my ass cheeks as far as possible, watch his cock slide in and out of me and tease my back door with his finger tip. After over 20 minutes again he groaned and pushed his cock deep in me.  I felt his cum in me. After several pumps, I told him clean up your mess now. He pulled out, knelt next to the bed, I moved my pussy to his face and he expertly licked and sucked my creampie clean. When finished he moved south again and licked and tongued my back door until I came 1 last time.  

We showered together and fell asleep cuddled together. 

Don’t let anything happen to that man! He’s a keeper for sure. I have found that as my husband ages, he doesn’t like penetration as much as just all the foreplay to lead  to orgasm. But I really wanna be fucked until I’m weak in the knees sometimes. You are a lucky lady! What an encounter. 🥵

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Did It said:

Don’t let anything happen to that man! He’s a keeper for sure. I have found that as my husband ages, he doesn’t like penetration as much as just all the foreplay to lead  to orgasm. But I really wanna be fucked until I’m weak in the knees sometimes. You are a lucky lady! What an encounter. 🥵

If it were up to my husband, he would fuck me at least 3 times a day for over an hour each time. I would never get any work done. But I know he is a keeper, way better than my ex-husband. In the first 5 years of this marriage he licked me more and fucked me more than my first marriage of over 20 years. 

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Creampielvncouple said:

If it were up to my husband, he would fuck me at least 3 times a day for over an hour each time. I would never get any work done. But I know he is a keeper, way better than my ex-husband. In the first 5 years of this marriage he licked me more and fucked me more than my first marriage of over 20 years. 

Cheers to you both finding each other and enjoying each other! 

• Members

Love fucking my wife doggy style.....then I stop and start licking her wet dripping pussy and ass.  Love the taste.   I will do it few times when we fuck doggy style.  We both love it.  

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/9/2022 at 1:31 PM, Creampielvncouple said:

Very nice, and it should be that way.  Women first.   I ALWAYS let my wife orgasm first.  I suck, lick, use toys, etc., etc.   She will cum so many times.  Love to see her expressions. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I do it every time. Drives the woman I’m with crazy and she cums again, flooding my cum with all her nectar. I love it if she straddles my head and grinds her pussy on my mouth, squeezing out every last drop. Then she’ll hold open her lips so I can get my tongue deep in her to make sure I got it all. 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 2/12/2022 at 9:52 PM, Northside Joe said:

Sometime ago my then Girlfriend asked me to eat her out after I had cum in her.  At first I refused but after she continued to ask I did it thinking it would disgust me.  She loved it, had a wild orgasm and wanted me to do it again and often.  Long story short, I got addicted to it  I love to eat creampies!  Now that we have broken up I want to find another woman who would enjoy this activity..  So naturally i want to know if women think this weird and disgusting or a turn on.  I just feel so nasty doing it but i love that feeling,  Thanks in advance for your comments

For me personally it would be a Fuckin turn on, if I’m not gobbling down your cum  you should.. and look at like oh ya go down on me, another  orgasm  … hmm going to ask my guy to do this now.😘

• Like 3

• Members
On 9/23/2023 at 3:29 PM, LuckyLady said:

For me personally it would be a Fuckin turn on, if I’m not gobbling down your cum  you should.. and look at like oh ya go down on me, another  orgasm  … hmm going to ask my guy to do this now.😘

Make him drink every drop. 

• Like 1