Official Community Forums Home

Ladies opinion guys eating Eating creampie

Northside Joe

• Members

Sometime ago my then Girlfriend asked me to eat her out after I had cum in her.  At first I refused but after she continued to ask I did it thinking it would disgust me.  She loved it, had a wild orgasm and wanted me to do it again and often.  Long story short, I got addicted to it  I love to eat creampies!  Now that we have broken up I want to find another woman who would enjoy this activity..  So naturally i want to know if women think this weird and disgusting or a turn on.  I just feel so nasty doing it but i love that feeling,  Thanks in advance for your comments

• Like 5

• Members
7 minutes ago, Northside Joe said:

Sometime ago my then Girlfriend asked me to eat her out after I had cum in her.  At first I refused but after she continued to ask I did it thinking it would disgust me.  She loved it, had a wild orgasm and wanted me to do it again and often.  Long story short, I got addicted to it  I love to eat creampies!  Now that we have broken up I want to find another woman who would enjoy this activity..  So naturally i want to know if women think this weird and disgusting or a turn on.  I just feel so nasty doing it but i love that feeling,  Thanks in advance for your comments

I can't give you an answer but I've wanted to try this myself.

• Like 2

• Members

I think eating creampie is like about anything sexual, whether it’s an act or position. Women’s opinions will range from ‘ewwwwwwwww’ to ‘pick me! pick me! :)  Same thing for guys doing it. So, it’s something you have to find out! 

That said, my wife thinks that me eating her after I’ve unloaded in her or on her pussy, is the best thing I can do sexually, by far! The way she cums when I do it, is absolute proof! 

Not sure what the percentage of women are fans, but I bet it’s higher than we think!

• Like 5

• Members
1 hour ago, michelleddd said:

I’ve never had a man do it…. If he enjoyed it, it would be a turn on for me also. 

Really? It’s a seal turn on and quite tasty aswell

• Like 3

• Members

On 2/15/2022 at 10:22 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Ohhhhh the thing's that we could do together mmmmm 👅 👅  squirt squirt squirt

• Like 3

• Members

Northside Joe,I’d love you to eat my cream pie. I’ve also become more adventurous as I get older.

• Like 5

• Members
On 2/12/2022 at 11:52 PM, Northside Joe said:

It is extremely delightful, the clit is swollen, the pussy is drenched and she will cum again and again.  Then go up and kiss  her mouth to top it off.

• Like 7

• Members
56 minutes ago, HornyAF said:

It is extremely delightful, the clit is swollen, the pussy is drenched and she will cum again and again.  Then go up and kiss  her mouth to top it off.

That’s the best part! She is all primed and ready, and some good licking will absolutely make her cum like crazy. I notice a big difference in my wife’s orgasms, comparing oral, to oral after cumming in her first. It’s a  really good orgasm compared to a long hard, intense orgasm, and often multiple orgasms. 

And, as a bonus, while she’s cumming like crazy on my face, I get hard again, and after she is done, I’m ready and we start over and do it again!

Try it! You’ll like it!  Don’t worry about the mess! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I love it so much. I love sitting my cum filled pussy on my husband's face and mouth facing the headboard,  69 facing his feet, when he hangs his head off the side of the bed and I stand and straddle him, then there are the times when I am lazy and tell him to kneel next to the bed and I swing my legs over his shoulders and back and I lay there as he licks and sucks my pussy clean of his cum mess. When I am clean the last thing he always does is gently kisses my pussy and thanks her for making him cum and for letting him lick her clean. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members
On 2/13/2022 at 1:14 PM, michelleddd said:

I’ve never had a man do it…. If he enjoyed it, it would be a turn on for me also. 

It really does taste even better mixed 

• Like 3

• Members
24 minutes ago, Creampielvncouple said:

I love it so much. I love sitting my cum filled pussy on my husband's face and mouth facing the headboard,  69 facing his feet, when he hangs his head off the side of the bed and I stand and straddle him, then there are the times when I am lazy and tell him to kneel next to the bed and I swing my legs over his shoulders and back and I lay there as he licks and sucks my pussy clean of his cum mess. When I am clean the last thing he always does is gently kisses my pussy and thanks her for making him cum and for letting him lick her clean. 

Sounds like heaven

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/6/2022 at 2:00 PM, Creampielvncouple said:

Since yesterday was Mother's day, I was in charge of our sex. I strapped his arms down to the bed to each front corner and started to have my way with his cock. I tied a strap around his cock and balls, pulled tight and tied it to the foot board.  I then proceeded to ride it backwards. After 15 to 20 minutes, I lifted myself off his hard rod,  turned around  and lowered my very wet pussy onto his face and mouth. I told him to start licking. I get extremely wet and he loves it. He says that I feel like sloppy seconds. He licked my pussy clean of his pre-cum and my juices.  I moved my pussy until the tip of his tongue was lightly touching my back door l. He expertly rimmed my "do not enter " hole, licked and sucked my juices that out of my pussy. 

I then moved back and ground my clit and pussy on his hard cock. (I  love his 7.5 + inch cock so much better than my ex-husband's 3 inches 😆) I also pinched and pulled his nipples as I used his cock for my pleasure. After a few minutes my pussy erupted into a huge orgasm. I collapsed on him and rested for a minute or so. I sat up spun around and as I lowered my wet sensitive pussy to his face I told him " lick inside me but Don't touch my clit!" I felt his tongue licking the inside walls of my pussy.  Again I moved my back door to his tongue and enjoyed his rimming. 

I moved off the bed got our spreader bar and cuffed his ankles to it. I  then proceeded to tease his very hard leaking cock. I  pulled on it, to include the strap, I used our pinwheel all over it and his nipples. I covered his sack with clothes pins and shook his cock. I put clothes pins on his nipples to replace them with our nipple clamps. I rubbed his leaking cock head on my nipples and had him lick and suck them clean.  I removed the clothes pins from his cock and stroked and sucked him. When he was getting close to cumming I straddled him and his hard cock slid balls deep into my pussy.  I rode him hard and soft I then said " tell me what you are going to do after I let you cum in me. " He said I am going to swallow my cum that you push out of your pussy and then I am going to lick you clean. 

Another minute or so and he pushed his hips up groaned and his cock exploded deep in me.  I  felt his cock pulse several times and I said " that's it baby fill me with cum, the more you get to swallow. When he began to shrink I lifted up lowered my pussy on his mouth. He swallowed twice before licking. Then I collapsed next to him and just laid there as we both dozed for 10 minutes 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

That story is cock hardening hot

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I don't have a problem with a guy who enjoys that.  But my ideal image of a guy is one who's MUCH more dominant,  and if anything might instead command me to clean up after him.   But again,  it's just a matter of preference.   

Yepper! Hard to find…but, what a turn on…and while it’s warm mixed with my juices…nothing hotter than being told how good your pussy tastes hot and how he wants to fill me again…and, I better let him…

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Pashyn said:

Yepper! Hard to find…but, what a turn on…and while it’s warm mixed with my juices…nothing hotter than being told how good your pussy tastes hot and how he wants to fill me again…and, I better let him…

So hot! I wanna try!

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I don't have a problem with a guy who enjoys that.  But my ideal image of a guy is one who's MUCH more dominant,  and if anything might instead command me to clean up after him.   But again,  it's just a matter of preference.   

My wife will often clean me up, after riding me cowgirl. What shoots up, must come down, and getting all our combined cum licked off my cock and balls never fails to make me hard again! And then, we can start all over again! Maybe a bit kinky, but definitely hot! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 2/13/2022 at 1:14 PM, michelleddd said:

Tasting cum really turns me on

• Like 1