Official Community Forums Home

Too Tight?

DaniLovell

• Members

Ok, i feel a bit funny about posting this one. Lol. I never thought this could be an issue, but not sure now. My lover, whom i must say is the best i've ever been with, has complained that when i orgasm, i clamp down on his penis to the point that somtimes it hurts. He laughes when he says it, but i feel bad because i don't want to hurt him.

This information may be a bit generic, so i guess i should give some background. His dick is slightly smaller than average, both in girth and length. Not a problem for me because the man definitely knows how to use his hands, mouth, and toys!!! WOW!!! So i am all worked up when penetration finally begins and i can feel him inside me. I'm not sure exactly what i'm doing, if I'm doing something wrong or not. Or if it is even me at all. I do my kegels exercises at various intervals all day long and am not sure if maybe i'm overdoing it or what? Any suggestions, ladies and gents?

• Members

First, you can't overdo your Kegels! As you get older, having that muscle control will be SOOOOO important!

Second, he is feeling you clamp during orgasm because you have strong PC muscles from doing those Kegels. I am most sure it doesn't hurt him - most men find it enjoyable to have their lover clamping down on their dicks! I would not worry about hurting him, it will not happen. The fact that he is smaller in size is not important as long as you are both happy with the outcome!

If he is SERIOUSLY hurting because of this, suggest when you get close to orgasm that he take his penis out and make you come with hands or mouth - but I would be more inclined to tell him to buck up and be lucky that he has a woman who can clamp on him in the first place!!

Mikayla

:lol:Again, my over-active imagination has made me :lol: at Howard's descriptions!! Of course, it's not funny at the time. My imagination sometimes gets me into trouble. :blink: And, I admit to having almost "broke" an ex of mine by doing the same hip thrust thing. He just held me down, and we made it a part of our "fun".

As far as being too tight, I don't think I've ever heard of a man complaining about it. Doesn't sound like he really is either. He probably just isn't overly use to a woman that does this. Escpecially where, as you said, he's kind of on the "small" side. Be proud!! Have fun, and don't worry about it! It's a great thing to be able to do. Some women would kill to be able to do that for their guy!