Official Community Forums Home

Which Came First?

whiskeywoman

• Members

So, you say your in the market for a bullet but are unsure what kind you want to get?

You say there are too many choices, metallic, jell, plastic, egg shaped, rabbit shaped, penis shaped, dual action, triple action, waterproof, non water proof, textured, non textured, and the confusion and qualities go on and on like a badly written novel.

If you are looking to buy your first bullet, you can't go wrong with this Stimulating Egg Vibe

It is plain, simple, non intimidating, powerful, multi speed, waterproof and it works, what more can you ask for?

When I got my latest box from Too Timid, I was rather surprised to find this, I have had bad luck with bullets in the past, so I was very skeptical.

Later that night, when the kids were in bed, I inserted the 2 AA batteries and discovered that this little baby packs quite a punch.

I lay back on my bed, placed it on my clit, and in less than a minute has a serious toe curling orgasm.

This is a very basic no frills vibe, excellent for starters or even for some of the more experienced players who want an affordable alternative to some of the fancier bells and whistles types.

The only down side to it, it does have a tendency to be rather loud, so if you have very thin walls, or nosy roommates, or children who wake when a feather drops on the floor, you may want to keep looking, otherwise, this is an excellent addition to any toy box.

Happy shopping!

• Members

I must say, I am surprised that you have had bad experiences with a bullet - personally, I LOVE them, I find them small with a powerful punch - at least you have found one that works!

BTW< they are also great for using on a partner....any gender partner......

Mikayla