Official Community Forums Home

Welcome to TooTimid!! REPORT Submissions to content-everyone, please read!

Tyger

So,  again, welcome to TooTimid.

I'm Tyger, one of the longest Admins here, other than the owner, Rob. You may not see me post for a long time, but, trust me, I'm here, and I receive the notifications on my email. As well as the PMs too. I'm behind the scenes quite a bit.

I try to answer reports/PMs whenever possible. I love getting questions and little "hi's" over PM's. :) 

As far as reporting goes:

When making a report, if you report as GUEST, there's a lot that is wrong with this......we can't ask you questions, due to no profiles. We can't verify you as a member, since, again, there's no profile.  We love our GUESTS, don't get me wrong.  But, it's more helpful if you have a profile, if you're reporting something. Trust me, we will reach out to you, ask questions, and go over the report to see whether or not it warrants the original poster getting a warning, deleting the post, or banning of the original poster.  Sometimes, the post doesn't violate our guidelines, so it won't get deleted. We get hundreds of reports from Guests. 

We've taken a lot of time to add different forum topics over the years, to make things a bit easier and more specific for people. 

If you do make a report, and, I can't stress this enough-PLEASE POST A REASON WHY YOU'RE REPORTING THE POST!!!!! Just putting a report in, many times, the reports make so sense, and haven't warranted reporting, honestly.  Most common are Spammers. Those that are advertising their products on our forum. That's not ok. 

Please also keep in mind, this IS an ADULT website. Though online, it's hard to verify one's age, there is a little disclaimer box that comes up asking you to verify that you're over the age of 18. So, we can only go by what people "swear to" by that little checkbox.  We expect everyone to be honest, and keep within the age rules that we have, as well as the other forum rules/stipulations. 

I'm so glad y'all have found TooTimid!! Please peruse the pages. Do a search to see if some of what you're interested in, is there. I've been a part of this since 2008!!! Yeah, that long!!! 

I hope to see alot of your posts, and thank you for reading!!!

MUAH

~Tyger

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• Tyger changed the title to Welcome to TooTimid!! REPORT Submissions to content-everyone, please read!
  • Tyger pinned this topic

Just finished completing 46 reports......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 7:10 AM, Rio said:

Anna and hui vam are bots.

Got 'em. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another round of Reports & Spam banning has been completed. 

I like to update y'all when this happens in bulk, so you know that your Admins are working hard to get these sorts of things handled.

Please keep up the great work Reporting these ridiculous Spammers!!!

Thank you!

*MUAH*

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/21/2022 at 3:46 PM, Tyger said:

So,  again, welcome to TooTimid.

I'm Tyger, one of the longest Admins here, other than the owner, Rob. You may not see me post for a long time, but, trust me, I'm here, and I receive the notifications on my email. As well as the PMs too. I'm behind the scenes quite a bit.

I try to answer reports/PMs whenever possible. I love getting questions and little "hi's" over PM's. :) 

As far as reporting goes:

When making a report, if you report as GUEST, there's a lot that is wrong with this......we can't ask you questions, due to no profiles. We can't verify you as a member, since, again, there's no profile.  We love our GUESTS, don't get me wrong.  But, it's more helpful if you have a profile, if you're reporting something. Trust me, we will reach out to you, ask questions, and go over the report to see whether or not it warrants the original poster getting a warning, deleting the post, or banning of the original poster.  Sometimes, the post doesn't violate our guidelines, so it won't get deleted. We can't follow up with you if you're reporting as a Guest. We get hundreds of reports from Guests. So, for us to know it's you individually, is impossible. 

We've taken a lot of time to add different forum topics over the years, to make things a bit easier and more specific for people. I have moved certain posts to certain areas, mostly to the Member's pictures section, just so the other topics aren't cluttered with pictures when they're not really appropriate in that area. So, if you post pictures, and they get moved, chances are, they are in the pictures section.

If you do make a report, and, I can't stress this enough-PLEASE POST A REASON WHY YOU'RE REPORTING THE POST!!!!! Just putting a report in, many times, the reports make so sense, and haven't warranted reporting, honestly. So, we need a reason for the reports. Most common are Spammers. Those that are advertising their products on our forum. That's not ok. 

Please also keep in mind, this IS an ADULT website. Though online, it's hard to verify one's age, there is a little disclaimer box that comes up asking you to verify that you're over the age of 18. So, we can only go by what people "swear to" by that little checkbox.  We expect everyone to be honest, and keep within the age rules that we have, as well as the other forum rules/stipulations. 

I'm so glad y'all have found TooTimid!! Please peruse the pages. Do a search to see if some of what you're interested in, is there. I've been a part of this since 2008!!! Yeah, that long!!! 

I hope to see alot of your posts, and thank you for reading!!!

MUAH

~Tyger

Your doing a great Job Tyger! Thank you!😘

• Thanks 1

Thank you.

I just completed another round of Reports.

I hope these Spammers leave soon. It's annoying AF.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

any adult woman want to have..anal sex.. in fairfax v.a 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

One sentence in your posting rules confuses me: pics showing active sexual behavior (as opposed to disengaged flaccid or aroused body parts) are forbidden, yet I see many photos or videos of, for instance, cocksucking and masturbation. I thoroughly enjoy these, but I thought "active" sexual behavior must not be shown. 

What IS the rule? And BTW, I love your products orgasmically!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Tyger, I cannot view my messages. I have no envelope all of a sudden.☀️

On 6/7/2022 at 4:41 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Tyger, I cannot view my messages. I have no envelope all of a sudden.☀️

Have you tried rebooting your computer? I'm not sure why your messages would just disappear.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2022 at 10:50 AM, BarefootScott said:

One sentence in your posting rules confuses me: pics showing active sexual behavior (as opposed to disengaged flaccid or aroused body parts) are forbidden, yet I see many photos or videos of, for instance, cocksucking and masturbation. I thoroughly enjoy these, but I thought "active" sexual behavior must not be shown. 

What IS the rule? And BTW, I love your products orgasmically!

It is a lot to go thru. And I'm trying to go thru all of the pics to see which ones are allowed, and which are not. I've actually deleted and/or moved pics to the photo sections of the forum.

Also, remember when posting pics, that if they're not yours, that you took-then you don't have permissions to share them, and they probably will get deleted. 

• Members

I still don’t know why they disappeared but they are back. Thanks Tyger.☀️

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi I'm new here and trying to get into a new lifestyle where I am used to please a mistress as a submissive 

• Members

Hello I'm new so please help me with some advice for beginners. I was married and I got cheated on or cuckolded and didn't understand why I liked it so I got a divorce but now I crave that submissive side I felt cleaning her and I would have multiple orgasms by that alone and I already knew what cum tasted like so I knew when she first did it to me .. now I'm having a hard time with erection without some type of humiliation or sph .. what I want is toys and a dominant to serve 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Couple here we are not intiment with each other but that’s all we are not doing for each other she is experienced. To  times d wife that doesn’t even enjoy spreading her legs to the he gents she shags but she tells herself that she is so that’s what I’m work with and she has to be honest with herself before she will be honest about it here we go

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Fairly new here.  In N GA looking for a couple or female to play.  Like to please and be pleased but doesn't everyone.  Mostly into straight but am open to begin trying the bi side.  Let's chat meet and play.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi n thank you for keeping us members safe, (new n old).  I just recently found this forum page n I love it!  Had no idea I could come ask questions or hv a convo with other customers bc I'm sure if ure on this forum uve bought something from the site! I had a question n not any answers but have had a nice welcome from 3 people. When I hv more time I will be shopping again! Yall hv done a really fantastic job,  thx again n hope to chat with many more happy members ❣✌😎

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm Clarise. Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things. Hopefully I can help others with what I've learned as well.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...