Official Community Forums Home

Handjob while wife talks about her past

Sr9010

• Members

So recently I’ve been getting extremely aroused by my wife’s colorful past. 

One of my new favorite things to do is have her jerk and edge me while talking dirty and telling me the details of her past sexual experiences. There are definitely a few favorite stories and she knows it haha. She always gets a nice huge load too :) 

• Like 4

• Members

Sounds great!  It would really turn me on (and it has) to hear about my wife's sexual past.  

• 3 weeks later...

I love the fact that you both are open-minded and understanding that your wives have had previous sexual partners. Your wives are very lucky and blessed to have found you. Most of the men I was ever with have always wanted to know about some of my exploits, but then, when I would tell them snippets, they'd get so jealous, and felt like they couldn't measure up. Even with the assurances that our own were really fun, pleasurable, and meaningful too.

I actually had one guy, that turned into my first husband, that would constantly say that he was only X inches long, and didn't see how he could "compare" with my (well-endowed) previous BF.

So, awesome for you to be so loving, no matter what they may have been experienced before you!!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I can't get my wife to talk about her sexual past either. Her number is much lower than mine and she knows it, yet she will not open up about it very much. A few things have been said and always excites me and she knows it. Yet she will not say much except she doesn't remember.  Never known her to forget anything. Funny. I know she just doesn't want to talk about it. That's ok I suppose there is nothing I can do about it so I just imagine it all. Works for me.  Guess I don't tell her about all my previous exploits either. Although I have told her some of it. A lot more than she has told me anyway. 

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Horns said:

I can't get my wife to talk about her sexual past either. Her number is much lower than mine and she knows it, yet she will not open up about it very much. A few things have been said and always excites me and she knows it. Yet she will not say much except she doesn't remember.  Never known her to forget anything. Funny. I know she just doesn't want to talk about it. That's ok I suppose there is nothing I can do about it so I just imagine it all. Works for me.  Guess I don't tell her about all my previous exploits either. Although I have told her some of it. A lot more than she has told me anyway. 

If she knows it excites you, she should tell you more. My wife didn't talk about her past sexual experiences until she found out I loved hearing about  them.  She would describe it in detail while we were in bed and it always made us both cum hard.  Even excites me when I hear the stories multiple times.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/23/2022 at 12:54 PM, Sr9010 said:

One of my new favorite things to do is have her jerk and edge me while talking dirty and telling me the details of her past sexual experiences. There are definitely a few favorite stories and she knows it haha. She always gets a nice huge load too :) 

My husband always wants me to talk dirty to him when I am giving him a hand job. He loves to hear about my college days and he loves to know who I fantasize about. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Members

One of the first handjobs my wife gave me (well, we were only dating back then) was a couple of months after she broke up with her previous boyfriend. I was laying on the couch and she was topless and stroking me. Out of the blue she says "Well, you're a lot thicker and longer than my old boyfriend".  He was a mutual friend and of course I had no way of knowing if she was just saying that or if it was true but she did get a handful of sperm about 10 seconds later. For years, we joked about that and sometimes when we used to do sex, she would say that in the middle of a blowjob or just after I had penetrated her and it got us giggling. To be honest, I did try to imagine the things he had done to her but she doesn't spill the beans too much. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/23/2022 at 9:54 AM, Sr9010 said:

This is such an erotic topic, if you are mature enough to accept she’s got a sexual past and can use that for the both of you to experience new erotic pleasure that is awesome!!! 
my wife loves giving me great hand jobs & she will often share erotic moments from her past to get me to explode 🤯 

• Members
On 8/27/2022 at 5:01 AM, tiptaste said:

One of the first handjobs my wife gave me (well, we were only dating back then) was a couple of months after she broke up with her previous boyfriend. I was laying on the couch and she was topless and stroking me. Out of the blue she says "Well, you're a lot thicker and longer than my old boyfriend".  He was a mutual friend and of course I had no way of knowing if she was just saying that or if it was true but she did get a handful of sperm about 10 seconds later. For years, we joked about that and sometimes when we used to do sex, she would say that in the middle of a blowjob or just after I had penetrated her and it got us giggling. To be honest, I did try to imagine the things he had done to her but she doesn't spill the beans too much. 

Encourage her to share more… Find a way to make her comfortable enough to share those past experiences during foreplay or sex… It will up your intimacy & satisfaction!!!

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/27/2022 at 8:01 AM, tiptaste said:

How fun and sexy all at the same time. 😍

• Members

Mmm this is wanting me to hear all the stories that yalls wives have and any other ladies tell me their favorite sexual encounters while I give myself a hand job imagining them doing that stuff and making explode a big load from my cock so horny even thinking about it