Official Community Forums Home

Shaving For Guys

Chris4u

• Members

I've been dating this one girl for a few months now and found out from her that sometimes it feels like she's just flossed after giving me oral. I keep it trimed and have shaved a couple of times at the base of my penis, but I always get faint bleeding in areas. I don't even touch the balls, because the scrotum is even more prone to bleeding. Just so you know, I used a Mach4 and Gillete shaving cream...

Are there any razors, shaving creams, or other products that would make the shave smoother and less irritating?

Are there any mothods that work great for shaving it all (scrotum, penis, general area)?

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I USE A WOMENS VENUS SHAVER IT WORKS THE BEST FOR ME. IF I USE A REGULAR MANS SHAVER LIKE A MACH3 I GET A RASH AND SOME BLEEDING SO I THINK A WOMENS IS BETTER. HOPE THIS HELPS.

JIM

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Alright....my gf LOVES it....but here is what i do. I have had the best luck using Skintamate gel and a 2 blade basic razar. It gets plenty close enough without cutting you at all IF UR CAREFUL. My advice dude is take your time!! You rush it, ull cut urself. It takes me about 25 minutes to shave EVERYTHING down there though...hehe which is quite a long time. But as for the balls...i have had the best luck when they are all kinda shrunken like (when it gets cold) and then add some shaving cream and go for it. I have never cut anything aside of above my dick kinda on my stomach and i did it twice. The object is just take it slow and you'll be fine. P.S. Sometimes depending on your skin, the more blades you have, the more likely you'll cut yourself. I have been shaving for a while so let me know if you got anymore questions!! good luck!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

mens_122605_B_A.jpg

I have been thinking about shaving myself for quite some time.

specially after hearing from girls after girls saying ... only if you shave your balls... you have no idea how long i can lick and suck those little balls ...

this weekend, i finally broke down and did it!

first scissors. trip down as much you can.

then i used my electric shaver, but it didn't do that good of job.

came out my disposable razor, but i managed to cut myself little bit.

after surfing on some gay sites (wouldn't you agree that there're no one who will know better than gay guys about shaving down below?)

i got myself "Gillette Fusion" and it's gel.

expensive but let me tell you ... worth it!

take a long hot shower, and apply gel all over your area.

run the Fusion over hot water and shave yourself as you normally would.

make sure to rinse out the Fusion every so often with hot water (i did it ever 2 strokes)

not a single cut!

and i got ALL area cleaned!

what a feeling!

can't wait till go see my girl on Monday night. see what she says or does :P

• 4 weeks later...

My boyfriend uses an electric razor without the head on it ( attachments ) and at first I thought thats not gonna get close enough but when he was done I was amazed! I usually use a razor myself but no longer. It was an extremely close shave without the ingrowns and itching... he's a genious I still shave with his electric razor to this day.

• Members

Bought this today.....

http://www.remington-store.com/product_det...UREQA=N&catpic=

Going to give it a try tomorrow morning. Seems like a nice set and hopefully it will do the job.

I have a terrible track record with razors so and electric is a great option.

Sweet James

• Members

Just a follow-up.

The Remington razor worked great!

After trimming with scissors, I took the razor in the shower(yeah it's waterproof) and got down to business. The extra attachments made the job easier allowing specific trimming. After about 15 minutes we were looking slick and loving it. It could not have been easier.

I did nic myself a couple times but that is par for the course for me. It really worked well and I am looking forward to easy mainteance of the new look.

Any questions, feel free to ask.....

Sweet James

• 1 month later...
  • Members

That site is pretty funny. I went to Target web site and check out the reviews on this razor. One guy said that it shaved his skin right off his body and still left his hair. Almost bleed to death. Interested to see how your experience goes.

I like to know if any one has tried Nair hair removal product? You know the one that women use to remove the hair on their legs. I have always used a safety razor, which the womens razors work better. But really would like to find something easier to use. A Razor and the thought of cutting my balls off is not to appealing. :huh: