Official Community Forums Home

A Risque Drive

Rio

• Members

I had a softball game tonight and it was over rather late. Instead of hanging around at the field and tailgating with the guys I decided just head on home. I got in my vehicle and popped a beer and before I left I thought what the hell, why don't you drive home naked. So I stripped down and began my 30 minute drive home. I was totally naked and playing with myself all the way home. When I got to the house I realized that tomorrow is trash pickup day. So I figured what the hell. I got out and put the trash out totally naked. Nobody saw me, I don't think. I then went in and soaked my bones in the hot tub. But still feeling rather frisky I went out and sat on the dock totally naked and fid some fishing. Being naked for that long had me feeling horny and of course the wife was asleep so I sat there and jerked out before I went upstairs.

Looking forward to tomorrow. My wife wants to go out to the beach and she already has packed some of our toys and some lube. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight thinking about what tomorrow will bring

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Rio said:

I had a softball game tonight and it was over rather late. Instead of hanging around at the field and tailgating with the guys I decided just head on home. I got in my vehicle and popped a beer and before I left I thought what the hell, why don't you drive home naked. So I stripped down and began my 30 minute drive home. I was totally naked and playing with myself all the way home. When I got to the house I realized that tomorrow is trash pickup day. So I figured what the hell. I got out and put the trash out totally naked. Nobody saw me, I don't think. I then went in and soaked my bones in the hot tub. But still feeling rather frisky I went out and sat on the dock totally naked and fid some fishing. Being naked for that long had me feeling horny and of course the wife was asleep so I sat there and jerked out before I went upstairs.

Looking forward to tomorrow. My wife wants to go out to the beach and she already has packed some of our toys and some lube. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight thinking about what tomorrow will bring

It's awesome to have events to look forward to. She's a lucky gal. Does she know what about you being in the buff and would she be disappointed if you didn't wake her up for  some action? If If I'm her hearing about this, I would definitely be up for the wake up call. 

• Members

Today at the beach was amazing. I won't go into a long detailed account but an abridged version. We got down there and she went for a walk after inserting her g-spot vibrator and I stripped down and was fishing. She came back and we both gave and received oral until we came. We both had toys inserted, hers and her pussy and mine in my ass. I  stuck a finger inside her and played with her g-spot until she squirted and she stuck a finger in my ass and I almost had it anal orgasm. We then both had another orgasm while I was sitting in my beach chair and she was riding me reverse cowgirl style.

IMG_20220304_113355182~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220304-162510.png

IMG_20220304_113244773~2.jpg

• Members

Beautiful photos Rio. I knew you would have a great time and I’m glad you did.☀️

• Members
24 minutes ago, Rio said:

Today at the beach was amazing. I won't go into a long detailed account but an abridged version. We got down there and she went for a walk after inserting her g-spot vibrator and I stripped down and was fishing. She came back and we both gave and received oral until we came. We both had toys inserted, hers and her pussy and mine in my ass. I  stuck a finger inside her and played with her g-spot until she squirted and she stuck a finger in my ass and I almost had it anal orgasm. We then both had another orgasm while I was sitting in my beach chair and she was riding me reverse cowgirl style.

IMG_20220304_113355182~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220304-162510.png

IMG_20220304_113244773~2.jpg

Awesome. 

• Members

Here is a another picture that my wife took

IMG_20220305_205141.jpg

• Members
On 3/4/2022 at 12:02 AM, Rio said:

Done same thing and truckers loved me lol.