Official Community Forums Home

Fur babies

Kinky Twinkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 9:11 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

Adopted this old guy yesterday, he has a few old guy problems but at least he can live out his life in my home for the rest of his life remaining.  Making his previous owner who had to give him up feel at ease. Well i not sure about that one but i imagine they be hopeful he get a good home.

20220624_145413.jpg

20220624_234100.jpg

I hate it when people just dump their pets because they're old...poor babies don't know what they did wrong or why they were abandoned.  Thanks for giving this guy a home for his golden years.  ❤️

• Members

Dumping pets is a problem in the area near me.  I carry a leash, food, treats, and water in both of my vehicles.  We have helped rescue several.  But the FB page welcomes people reporting "lost" animals so that helps.   The Federal animal cruelty laws have changed to the better so when someone is caught, there will be a punishment. 

• Like 1

• Members

Today I adopted a human...
"It broke my heart to see him so alone and confused. I suddenly saw his watery eyes as he looked into mine. So I barked with all my might and went after him, the following from house to house. Finally, I got close enough to touch his hand with my nose. The man smiled and I felt his cold heart begin to warm.
I moved closer to his face and felt his tears start to flow. I looked at him and he replied with a beautiful smile. I jumped into his lap excitedly, promising that I would be fine, that I would love him forever, and that I would never leave him. How lucky that he passed by where I was and that we could meet like that. I felt lucky too.
So many people have been there, but only he, only he, looked at me. I'm glad he made a choice and that I was able to save his life.
I adopted a person."

FB_IMG_1668871171280.jpg