Official Community Forums Home

Buying First Toy

Ellie-Belle

I'm 30 and looking to buy my first vibrator/dildo but I'm not sure exactly which toy would be the best. It's embarrassing to admit but I'm also a virgin, I pushed relationships and sex aside after an engagement fell through and I was told I more than likely wouldn't be able to conceive due to severe endometriosis. Lately though, I've been trying to find something that will help me get used to penetration because I know I will have some pain because of the endometriosis. What toy would be the best? Any help or advice is appreciated. 

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, Ellie-Belle said:

I'm 30 and looking to buy my first vibrator/dildo but I'm not sure exactly which toy would be the best. It's embarrassing to admit but I'm also a virgin, I pushed relationships and sex aside after an engagement fell through and I was told I more than likely wouldn't be able to conceive due to severe endometriosis. Lately though, I've been trying to find something that will help me get used to penetration because I know I will have some pain because of the endometriosis. What toy would be the best? Any help or advice is appreciated. 

Welcome to the fun! I’m sure there are many female members who can suggest the right toys. I would think start with something smaller and work your way up.  You could also find an older male who would be patient and go as slow as you wanted too.  Hope you get the answers your looking for. Again welcome!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Welcome ellie! I'm sorry to hear about your medical issues and lack of sex or partners. Hopefully you'll find the answers that you're looking for. I just started following you and hope that you keep posting and let us know the progress you're making

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

the wife loves her bullet vib she loves the strength of it good luck in finding what suits you

• Members

Welcome Elle-Belle, I’m so sorry about your engagement and having to do with endometriosis.My daughter had a friend who dealt with severe endometriosis.I know she had to have numerous surgeries. She used to travel to NY city for treatment so I feel for you. As far as toys may I suggest a Lelo vibrator? They are a bit pricey but worth it. They make very slim vibrators. I have one and it’s one of my favorites.  Let me know if you would like any more advice. I haven’t had sex in over a decade but will be soon. My doctor told me I’ll be like a virgin again,LOL... Let me know how things work out.I believe my daughters friend started a support group on the web. Good luck!! ☀️

• 2 months later...
  • Members

oh no my girlfriend quit having sex with me for about 7 years, i  almost needed dynamite to open her back up, like they told you start small work your way to bigger,,,,,,,,,,

• Members
On 3/16/2022 at 3:23 PM, 6981 said:

Welcome to the fun! I’m sure there are many female members who can suggest the right toys. I would think start with something smaller and work your way up.  You could also find an older male who would be patient and go as slow as you wanted too.  Hope you get the answers your looking for. Again welcome!

my wife loves this style good for solo or really when for both of us. https://www.tootimid.com/collections/g-spot-vibrators/products/rose-gspot-vibrator-6531