Official Community Forums Home

Slept like a teenager

Rio

• Members

Last night I had a dream that my wife was giving me a blowjob. I actually had an orgasm in my dream. Like a teenager having a wet dream. Woke up with a hard on. Told my wife about my dream and how I came in my sleep. She said well let's make your dream come true in reality. Two blowjobs in one night. 

• Like 6

• Members

I’m always horny and usually self satisfy before going to bed.I have a chat buddy who has an uncanny way of knowing what I need.I could almost orgasm just to his words and how he talks to me.He makes me laugh, and can always lift my spirts I as well slept like a baby. If I dreamt about him I don’t remember, but I have other nights and fantasize about him a lot!!☀️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Last night I had a dream that my wife was giving me a blowjob. I actually had an orgasm in my dream. Like a teenager having a wet dream. Woke up with a hard on. Told my wife about my dream and how I came in my sleep. She said well let's make your dream come true in reality. Two blowjobs in one night. 

How great that is to think about. Made the second even better?

• Members
21 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I’m always horny and usually self satisfy before going to bed.I have a chat buddy who has an uncanny way of knowing what I need.I could almost orgasm just to his words and how he talks to me.He makes me laugh, and can always lift my spirts I as well slept like a baby. If I dreamt about him I don’t remember, but I have other nights and fantasize about him a lot!!☀️

WOW!!! Lucky guy. Seeing your pics i hope he fantasizes about fulfilling your needs and you

• Like 1

• Members
22 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Have you thought about meeting him in real life?

• Members

Hopefully some day. He lives quite far from me.🙁☀️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like that idea GirlNerd!!!☀️

• Like 1

• Members

That is such a great idea!! I could go for that.☀️

• Like 1