Official Community Forums Home

Plain,,Kink, or all out BDSM??

Mr.Happy

• Members

Myself, I can do just regular sex but I like and prefer some Kink involved! I am not saying Dungeons and Chains but just switching positions can get monotonous! Any thoughts??

• Members

If I had a partner that was willing to switch roles and let me be submissive and use me as a girl and fuck my ass and would let me put on lingerie and pretend to be a girl that would be a super turn-on

• Like 3

• Members

Would like to see you dressed up that way with your cock sticking out of your lingerie

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Recently developed a penchant  for having my balls and cock tied up in bondage. The pleasure from stretching those tightly tied balls is at times too much to bear. A lovely light tap on those tied testicles reminds me who is in charge. Once my wife bound my cock and balls and pulled the rope between my legs and tied the braided  rope around my wrists and then around  my neck and back down to my ankles to hog tie me. Once she got down to business with her vibrator on my tightly roped cock head it was not long before I climaxed on my own anal love hole.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I love my bdsm I just can't do vanilla 

• Like 1

• Members

I like both. Sometimes the hard spankings result in the best sex but we also like restraints. Spreader bars on her are great. Everything exposed and very little control. She's dripping by the time the bars are in place. 

• 4 weeks later...