Official Community Forums Home

Inhibitions

• Members

This is for everyone out there. Between you and your significant other, who has the most inhibitions and what are they? Thanks☀️

• Members

My wife definitely. Lots of times when we're having sex she has to even lock the doors. I walk around outside naked all the time.

• Like 1

• Members

I love it!☀️

• Members

Well that’s true. I’m glad you had a good weekend.☀️

• Members

As I've mentioned previously on different posts, my wife and I have not had sex in many years, due mainly to her medical issues. When we used to, her main hang up was objecting to oral, either receiving or giving. 

• Members

Thank you Tiger48 for responding. I’m sorry about your wife’s medical condition. She is extremely lucky to have you. God Bless you too.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members

My wife definitely has the most inhibitions.  I'm in the same situation as Tyger48, but when we did have sex it was pretty vanilla.  Maybe that's why vanilla ice cream is her favorite flavor. Lol.

• Like 1

• Members

my wife. she was a virgin when we met and she knew I had done it with a couple women by then so I think that brought about a form of thinking that she maybe not as good as they were. well it some areas that is true but in other ways it isnt. she has been pretty open to trying different things and come out of her shell. we do oral, and she asks to 69 but our bodies not exacly supporting that position. vaginal sex of course, anal from time to time. Masterbation, water sports, she ok with me eating her ass and cream pies but not so much into pegging. still it a bit. Then every now and then she see a tv show or film and ask questions suggesting insecurities. I admit there some thing I do not confess and she isnt willing to tell me her dirtest fantasies and maybe it because we afraid what may happen. I feel if she really wonders what it be like to be with another man sexually I be ok with her trying it like  a soft swap with a couple. I suggested we find a couple who we can watch and they watch us and I be ok with a soft swap. she goes if we didnt have kids maybe and if we wasnt married maybe so it there I think where he fantasies are but if they involve another women I dont know Only way I can entertain a bi experince is to be in a 3 or 4 some. I think it be great to share a dick but I think she put off with that thought.  I never told her I sucked a dick once. well maybe it was twiice thinking back. For me to get turned on by it I need a biological woman involved. It the idea of her watching with lust in her eyes as we do it per her command however I not comfortable having them to it to me.  Either way I been more open to exploration and I happy we are where we are and she dosnt have a problem snow balling me, in fact she seem to love the fact I eat my cum. when I bring it up in bed I feel her gush of wetness.  I just want to see what in that mind of her she not telling me. I told her fantasy is often better then reality. we dont have to make it real.