Official Community Forums Home

Just joined

Brooke2

• Members

Welcome. Fill in your profile page so we can get to know more about you.

• Like 1

• Members

Welcum Brooke2, There are a lot of great people on here. Have fun!☀️

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/10/2022 at 3:00 PM, Brooke2 said:

Hi! New here and hoping to meet some kinky people. 

Hello, and have fun Brooke!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 4/10/2022 at 3:38 PM, tiger48 said:

Welcome. Define kinky LOL

I like it all, but really enjoy dressing up sexy and role playing the little submissive sissy. I also like a little bondage like being tied to the bed and blindfolded. I love being naked and having group sex with lots of people. I just love 💗 easy going people that enjoy sexual activity. I know there is much more but have to have some surprises for my partners. I attached a photo of my but plug which I like having inserted when no one else is inserted. LolB22D969A-393B-46B2-BCF6-0A246D4C36C9.jpeg.a51eb32006d7d1269ab6956ab9efc23a.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks Rio!!

I don’t get on here much so miss messages. How are you? I love laying out at the beach and was super tan in that picture. Glad you like,  I would be nice if you could come over and mount me…I love 💕 the thought of that…Brooke 

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 1/23/2023 at 11:22 AM, Brooke2 said:

I like it all, but really enjoy dressing up sexy and role playing the little submissive sissy. I also like a little bondage like being tied to the bed and blindfolded. I love being naked and having group sex with lots of people. I just love 💗 easy going people that enjoy sexual activity. I know there is much more but have to have some surprises for my partners. I attached a photo of my but plug which I like having inserted when no one else is inserted. LolB22D969A-393B-46B2-BCF6-0A246D4C36C9.jpeg.a51eb32006d7d1269ab6956ab9efc23a.jpeg

I sure do miss seeing pictures like this. That was an everyday occurrence and now, nada!