Official Community Forums Home

Help Me !

s2bthomas

• Members
<_< I need help I' m reading all of these bj topics and I don't know what to do. You all say "get it past your gag reflexs" But I don't know how. I desire to give good head and I'm sure I love it just as much as you ladies do. But every time I go down on my fianace all I do is gag. I alomst threw up once. he's a sweetheart though and he lets me try again and again. And he goes down on me like a pro. I just want to be able to blow his socks off. Please any advice you can give me will help. How do I get rid of my gag refelx? :(

• Members
<_< I need help I' m reading all of these bj topics and I don't know what to do. You all say "get it past your gag reflexs" But I don't know how. I desire to give good head and I'm sure I love it just as much as you ladies do. But every time I go down on my fianace all I do is gag. I alomst threw up once. he's a sweetheart though and he lets me try again and again. And he goes down on me like a pro. I just want to be able to blow his socks off. Please any advice you can give me will help. How do I get rid of my gag refelx? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Practice, practice practice! When you feel like you are going to gag, swallow then push it a little further; then again etc. It takes some time, but you can do it ;)

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totally understand where you are coming from! It sounds like you may be taking too much in your mouth. Try this: Lick the tip, lick up and down the shaft and his balls making circles like a lollipop or ice cream cone. When you feel comfortable take a little bit in your mouth and move up and down slowly. As you put a little bit in your mouth use your hand to cup the rest of his penis and gently stroke him up and down. This will make him feel as though you have all of him in your mouth and keep you from taking in too much at once. Go back and forth licking and sucking just a little bit until you start to feel more comfortable. Best of luck, let us know if that helps!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've gotten blowjobs by a lot of women over the years and I don't think I've ever gotten a bad one! 3 of them had never blown a man before so I really had a wonderful time as their "instructor". To me, it's not important that a woman "swallow" all of me. The head is where most of the sensation is felt anyway. The best blowjobs I've ever had only involved the woman going maybe halfway down the shaft. Attention to the head, particularly wrapping the tongue around the head or twirling around alternating with sliding it up and down (while at the same time moving your head up and down) is often very effective. Bringing the man to the verge of coming then stopping to keep him from coming over and over til you finally let him blow is a real turn on. You can suck his balls or just blow cool air over the wet cock to chill him out (the main thing is the pause that keeps him from coming) Coming is the icing on the cake. The sensation of all the different licks and strokes is exciting to no end. You don't need to actually "suck" all that hard either. Sometimes a light touch can be tantalizing. Having her sucking really hard from time to time is very pleasurable to me personally. If you are unsure what drives him crazy don't be afraid to ask. It's a tremendous turn on to a man to be asked by a woman what do you want me to do? A woman willing to take that much trouble and concerned that much about pleasing her man is a gift from heaven!

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Sweetie,, I just wrote how to get started on giving great Felatio on the post How to give good head? ,, Please look at it and tell me what you think ,, If it helps I can write some more for you! Sorry I didn't write them earlier.. I hope it helps!!!!

• Members

Thank you so much I just read your post and things are getting better. My lover even asked me if I had been praticing. I smiled and asked why would you ask me that. ;)

please send more info every little bit helps...

ME

• Members
Thank you so much I just read your post and things are getting better. My lover even asked me if I had been praticing. I smiled and asked why would you ask me that. ;)

ME

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's Awsome :D !!!! See now that's how you start to get by your gag reflex! You are getting more comfortable with what your doing! :P Good for you!!! :D

I left another technique under How to give good head.. I left how to deep throat. It is a little advanced, However I will try to leave 1 a day for you. I have others that are very easy & work there way up to being hard :) pun intented! :D I mean more advanced! Keep up the good work!!!

• Members

Giving head is soooo much fun isn't it? Good tips in the forum here. . . we can always get better and better and I am always looking for more ways to give the best blowjobs to my hubby. I love it and so does he! The deep throat techniques here are good - works all the time for me - and you can alternate going all the way down on him and coming back out to just work his hear - then all the way down your throat again, etc. Then finish him off either down your throat (I love that - feels great) or just in your mouth. Ahh - blowjobs are fun :):P

• Members

ME

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

i will suggest spraying your throat with chloraseptic, it numbs the throat alsp try sucking on a halls max both will numb the throat, once you get giving head down pat you will love it..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Thank you soo much I was thinking about something that would numb my throat but I didn't think it would just that easy I'll try.

Thanks A Million

Me :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As you go in breath in, and slowly take it down. You have to open your throat.

• Members
As you go in breath in, and slowly take it down. You have to open your throat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: I know this might be a silly question but how do you open your throat? :blink:

I know I'm Clueless :unsure:

ME

• Members
:blink: I know this might be a silly question but how do you open your throat? :blink:

I know I'm Clueless :unsure:

ME

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im the same way, even when doing something as simple as a beer bong or chuggin something to drink it takes me forever..i cant seem to open my throat either...so id love some tips too :)

• Members
im the same way, even when doing something as simple as a beer bong or chuggin something to drink it takes me forever..i cant seem to open my throat either...so id love some tips too :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As you put it further into your mouth and it hits the back of your throat, then push more and when you reach your gag reflex, then swallow and push it down a little more, then again, swallow, etc. Once you get him all the way down, and you swallow - it gives his whole cock a massage - he will love that! If fact, with practice, you can stuff him all the way down your throat, and then stick your tongue out and lick his balls! I do it all the time - they love that too. Practice with a dildo.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Treat this giving head as if you were holding a candy sucker in your hand or a popsicle. You never try or attempt to swallow them whole!! work your way around and take it slow and easy. Go down to catch a drip here and there - go back and forth. Keep your hand on it for control. Some women can never swallow the whole penis. Everyones throat is diff. Use it as a sucker or p'sicle. It will give better results and more reaction over the long road ahead.

• Members
Treat this giving head as if you were holding a candy sucker in your hand or a popsicle. You never try or attempt to swallow them whole!! work your way around and take it slow and easy. Go down to catch a drip here and there - go back and forth. Keep your hand on it for control. Some women can never swallow the whole penis. Everyones throat is diff. Use it as a sucker or p'sicle. It will give better results and more reaction over the long road ahead.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Thanks for the advice I'm going for it tonigt I bought some of those new stripes you know that numb your thorat. We will see how well I do wish me luck!!

Me

• 1 year later...