Official Community Forums Home

Milking

silverback68

• Members

The only time I had my prostate milked was when my urologist was pushing on my prostate to get a sperm sample to further test for prostate cancer. I thought it hurt like hell. But then again there's nothing sexy about an old man with big hands poking on your prostate to test for cancer

• Haha 1

• Members

I've had mine milked.  Pre-Cum was pouring out of me.  Almost came, but didn't;t quite get there. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
24 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Sounds like you need to try again?

I may...  are you good at it? ;)

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Jennifer01 said:

Never tried it. - yet.  I plan to be really good at it, tho.

😘

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Never tried it. - yet.  I plan to be really good at it, tho.

I’ve always wanted mine milked, you can practice on me🙏😎

• Like 2

• Members
5 hours ago, 6981 said:

I’ve always wanted mine milked, you can practice on me🙏😎

And I'll be second

• Like 2

• Members

If there's a sign-up sheet, please include me!

I wanted to try this, as a potential aid to prostate issues. I bought a battery powered prostate massager (since...I've no one currently in my life who's offering to lend me a finger) and I've tried it several times. I really didn't get all that much out of it. Since I'd read many testimonials of users claiming to have had great results...I'm quite bummed. (Pun intended...thank you very much!)

• Members
6 hours ago, AZTimW said:

If there's a sign-up sheet, please include me!

I wanted to try this, as a potential aid to prostate issues. I bought a battery powered prostate massager (since...I've no one currently in my life who's offering to lend me a finger) and I've tried it several times. I really didn't get all that much out of it. Since I'd read many testimonials of users claiming to have had great results...I'm quite bummed. (Pun intended...thank you very much!)

AZTimW you are so right!  I have bought several Prostate Massagers and none of them have provided the pleasure that they claim they can provide! I had this great looking petite female doctor at one time ( a lot of doctors don't do this anymore) that whenever I asked for a Prostate Exam she never said no - but always asked if "I was sure that is what I wanted?"  My answer of course was always "yes!" This one time my doctor told me to pull my pants and underwear down to my knees (normally I just pulled my pants down enough for a Prostate Exam) and bend over a little more than usual.  My butt was really exposed as she lubed my butt  hole real good with her gloved hand and instead of normally using one finger this time she inserted 2 fingers into me! She just didn't push her fingers in like she normally did and pull them back out right away once she reached the Prostate, she pushed them in as far as she could reach.  She lingered a little bit and swirled her fingers  deep inside my butt hole and  Colon, and back to hit the right spot on my Prostate.  She whispered in my ear "you are liking this  aren't you?" My Penis started to show signs of pre-cum due to I was semi-hard so I knew I was, though trying to do  everything in my power to prevent a full erection since this was supposedly a professional exam.  My doctor knew what she was doing and I believe she was trying to get a rise out of me which I was trying hard not to. When she finished she told me she didn't find anything wrong and everything was OK with a little smile, while she handed me a tissue to wipe off the excess lube around my butt hole while she watched  me clean myself good - telling me I had gotten  all the excess lube on the around the rim of my butt hole and part of my crack where there was some lube. She even watched  me pull up my colorful underwear, which she commented that they looked sexy on my butt !  Since she had been watching everything I had done to this point, I didn't hesitate to face her to show how my tight underwear gave a nice bulge and she watched as I slowly pulled my pants back up teasing her. ( I think she really liked me and deep down also wanted me, otherwise she would have performed a routine Prostate exam  since she never took  her eyes off of me as I got ready to leave.  I don't doubt we would  have screwed our brains out if we had been in a different setting.) Once I had myself all dressed  I said " I guess I owe you dinner now"  telling her "no woman especially a female doctor had ever done that to me" and she just smiled and gave me a great big long hug!Thing is since I still had lube inside my colon I could feel it leaking out, because I was still feeling the sensation of her fingers inside me! I hurried home got in to the shower as fast as I could and finished myself off while I could still feel my doctor's fingers swirling in my Colon and  stimulating my Prostate and boy did I shoot a big  load of cum! Later whenever we saw each other she would always give me a small smile and one time I told her I loved her being my doctor and this time we made direct eye contact while giving me the biggest smile ever! I never told anybody this including my wife, because this was doctor to patient confidentiality! Your experience and mine with disappointing massagers and your lack of a partner's fingers inspired me to share this very true post! Now I have a new doctor and when I inquired about what happened to my old doctor, I was told she had started her own practice and now I'd sure like to know where?  I think today she would do more with me since we had this strong doctor - patient bond, but I'm only guessing! In my dream world I made an appointment at her new practice once I found out where it was. She hugged me and asked once I was in her examining room  "if this appointment was for a special Prostate Exam which she was ready to perform as long as we kept it confidential as doctor - patient" which I replied - "not a problem!" This time she used  3 or more fingers and I let myself get an erection and then while her fingers where working deep inside me she gave me "head"  and then finished me off  by giving me hand job while her fingers probed inside me with heavy stimulation on my Prostate! She grabbed a medical bowl or whatever you call them and let me cum into it and then she poured it into her mouth swallowing all of it, then kissing me and this time she wiped me clean and told me "to get myself straightened out and to schedule another appointment or call if I need another exam if the appointment was to far out!"

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Fun4her +me! said:

AZTimW you are so right!  I have bought several Prostate Massagers and none of them have provided the pleasure that they claim they can provide! I had this great looking petite female doctor at one time ( a lot of doctors don't do this anymore) that whenever I asked for a Prostate Exam she never said no - but always asked If "I was sure that is what I wanted?"  My answer of course was always "yes!" This one time she had me bend over and she lubed her gloved hand and my butt hole real good and instead of normally using 1 finger this time she inserted 2! She just didn't push them in like she normally did and pull them back out, she lingered a little bit and swirled them around inside my butt hole and when she hit the right spot on my Prostate my Penis started to show signs of pre-cum due to I was semi-hard, while I'm doing everything in my power to prevent a full erection since this was supposedly a professional exam.  My doctor knew what she was doing and I believe she was trying to get a rise out of me while I was trying hard not to. When she finished she told me she didn't find anything wrong and everything was OK while she handed me a tissue to wipe off the excess lube around my butt hole while she watched  me clean myself good - telling me I had gotten  all the excess lube on the around the rim of my butt hole  and part of my crack where the lube  went.  Once I got my underwear and pants pulled back up I said " I guess I owe you dinner now"  telling her "no woman especially a female doctor had ever done that to me" and she just smiled and gave me a great big hug! Thing is since I still had lube inside my colon I could feel it leaking out, because I was still feeling the sensation of her fingers inside me! I hurried home got in to the shower as fast as I could and finished myself off while I could still feel my doctor's fingers swirling in my Colon and  stimulating my Prostate and boy did I shoot a big  load of cum! Later whenever we saw each other she would always give me this great big smile and one time I told her I loved her for being my doctor and this time we made direct eye contact while giving me the biggest smile ever! I never told anybody this including my wife, because this was doctor to patient confidentiality! Your experience and mine with disappointing massagers and your lack of a partner's fingers inspired me to share this very true post! Now I have a new doctor and when I inquired about what happened to my old doctor, I was told she had started her own practice and now I'd sure like to know where?  I think today she would do more with me since we had this strong doctor - patient bond, but I'm only guessing! In my dream world I made an appointment at her new practice once I found out where it was. She hugged me and asked once I was in her examining room  "if this appointment was for a special Prostate Exam which she was ready to perform as long as we kept it confidential as doctor - patient" which I replied - "not a problem!" This time she used  3 or more fingers and I let myself get an erection and then while her fingers where working deep inside me she gave me "head"  and then finished me off  by giving me hand job while her fingers probed inside me with heavy stimulation on my Prostate! She grabbed a medical bowl or whatever you call them and let me cum into it and then she poured it into her mouth swallowing all of it, then kissing me and this time she wiped me clean and told me "to get myself straightened out and to schedule another appointment or call if I need another exam if the appointment was to far out!"

Wow...nice story. I get my medical care from the VA. When I was still pondering on getting that massager, and I was still doing some research on the effectiveness of prostate massage, most of the articles I read would end with, "before using such a device it's always best to check with your doctor...because in some cases you could actually make things worse". Well, at the VA, my Urologist was this very cute, petite young lady. She was always very friendly, but professional...and she would often accent our conversations with an occasional light touch on my knee, or my elbow, or my shoulder.. I kept thinking that I didn't really want to discuss this with her. But finally, I decided that for my own health, it was better to risk a little embarrassment, and have the discussion with her.

So, the next time I saw her, I kind of slowly circled around the topic, asking her about any home remedies, or any special diet, or personal "techniques" that might be helpful. She answered that there really was no such thing. Drat! I'd hoped she'd mention it, without my having to actually broach the subject. So, I told her that I'd read some articles claiming that prostate massage could be beneficial...and before I could even finish, she very quickly blurted out, "Oh...we don't offer that service here!"

Well...my jaw kind of hung open, and then I couldn't stop a broad smile from crossing my lips. "No", I told her..."that wasn't *exactly* what I was asking. I was really just wondering about a prostate massager...do you think there might be any benefit to using one?  Also, I've seen people saying to consult your doctor before using one. So...that's what I'm doing!" Her face kind of flashed red for a moment, and she also smiled (reinforcing my observation of just how damned cute she was!)...before recovering her composure, and telling me that she was aware that some men were reporting positive results, but that there was *zero* medical data to back up that notion. But then, she also continued...she couldn't see any harm in my trying it, so long as I was careful, don't overdo it, stop at the first sign of discomfort, and report any painful or troubling results.

So, at our next meeting, after all the usual medical conversation,  she asked if I had tried a massager. I told her I had. She asked how it went. I rather sheepishly said, "Uhh...not so well". Then she asked if there had been a problem...any pain, or other issues? No, I assured her that wasn't the case...just no positive results, of any sort. A very light smile seemed to flash across her face for just a moment, before she said that she wasn't really surprised, but she was sorry that it hadn't worked out. "Yeah", I told her..."me too!" I wonder...if we hadn't been at the VA, would things have gone differently? 🤔

• Members
9 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

I'm hesitant to practice things like this on friends when I don't really know what I'm doing.  I guess as long as you don't mind taking the time, and guiding me as necessary. In return I promise not to give up until I get it perfect.  

I definitely wouldn't mind, and I'd  consider it time well spent! We would both be learning as we went, and hopefully enjoying the process. I find your promise most intriguing. It puts me in the mind of my having thought before, that I'd love to try the hand massage technique that I've seen, that many claim will allow a woman to forcefully squirt. I'd always wished I'd had an opportunity to practice that with a woman...perhaps we could practice on each other? I would similarly promise not to give up, until we got the desired result!

• Members
2 minutes ago, AZTimW said:

I definitely wouldn't mind, and I'd  consider it time well spent! We would both be learning as we went, and hopefully enjoying the process. I find your promise most intriguing. It puts me in the mind of my having thought before, that I'd love to try the hand massage technique that I've seen, that many claim will allow a woman to forcefully squirt. I'd always wished I'd had an opportunity to practice that with a woman...perhaps we could practice on each other? I would similarly promise not to give up, until we got the desired result!

I'm sorry...I had seen your reply, and I had mistakenly thought that you were quoting me. Now I realize you weren't! My mistake...I'm so sorry! Uhh...nevermind! ☺

• Members
5 minutes ago, AZTimW said:

• Members
Just now, Fun4her +me! said:

AZ this doctor was my assigned doctor at a VA hospital, you just need to find the right dr.

• Thanks 1

• Members
24 minutes ago, AZTimW said:

Wow...nice story. I get my medical care from the VA. When I was still pondering on getting that massager, and I was still doing some research on the effectiveness of prostate massage, most of the articles I read would end with, "before using such a device it's always best to check with your doctor...because in some cases you could actually make things worse". Well, at the VA, my Urologist was this very cute, petite young lady. She was always very friendly, but professional...and she would often accent our conversations with an occasional light touch on my knee, or my elbow, or my shoulder.. I kept thinking that I didn't really want to discuss this with her. But finally, I decided that for my own health, it was better to risk a little embarrassment, and have the discussion with her.

So, the next time I saw her, I kind of slowly circled around the topic, asking her about any home remedies, or any special diet, or personal "techniques" that might be helpful. She answered that there really was no such thing. Drat! I'd hoped she'd mention it, without my having to actually broach the subject. So, I told her that I'd read some articles claiming that prostate massage could be beneficial...and before I could even finish, she very quickly blurted out, "Oh...we don't offer that service here!"

Well...my jaw kind of hung open, and then I couldn't stop a broad smile from crossing my lips. "No", I told her..."that wasn't *exactly* what I was asking. I was really just wondering about a prostate massager...do you think there might be any benefit to using one?  Also, I've seen people saying to consult your doctor before using one. So...that's what I'm doing!" Her face kind of flashed red for a moment, and she also smiled (reinforcing my observation of just how damned cute she was!)...before recovering her composure, and telling me that she was aware that some men were reporting positive results, but that there was *zero* medical data to back up that notion. But then, she also continued...she couldn't see any harm in my trying it, so long as I was careful, don't overdo it, stop at the first sign of discomfort, and report any painful or troubling results.

So, at our next meeting, after all the usual medical conversation,  she asked if I had tried a massager. I told her I had. She asked how it went. I rather sheepishly said, "Uhh...not so well". Then she asked if there had been a problem...any pain, or other issues? No, I assured her that wasn't the case...just no positive results, of any sort. A very light smile seemed to flash across her face for just a moment, before she said that she wasn't really surprised, but she was sorry that it hadn't worked out. "Yeah", I told her..."me too!" I wonder...if we hadn't been at the VA, would things have gone differently? 🤔

AZ this doctor was my assigned dr. at a V.A. hospital, why we had to so discreet!

• Members
4 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

AZ this doctor was my assigned dr. at a V.A. hospital, why we had to so discreet!

Huh...interesting! Well, my doc already made it plain that she wasn't "up" for that sort of treatment! 😥

• Haha 1

• Members
6 hours ago, AZTimW said:

Huh...interesting! Well, my doc already made it plain that she wasn't "up" for that sort of treatment! 😥

I was assigned to this female doctor who was new to the V.A., when the doctor I did have had too many patients.  When we first met and  discussed my health  issues I told her when it comes to my health I don't hold nothing back and not shy when it comes to checking every inch of my body! She replied "really" and also  asked when I need to look at something in the private areas you won't come on to me? I told her I have several female doctors and  I've kept everything on the professional level! As she stated looking at my medical history she asked about the last time I had a Prostate Exam. I told her, I had to to my see doctor outside the V.A., because the V.A. doctor I had wouldn't do it! My doctor said " I'm your dr. now and your my patient, I will handle all your medical care and needs!" She then asked the big question "DO YOU WANT A PROSTATE  EXAM?" I told I couldn't remember when I had my last one and she said there was nothing in my records either! She told me to stand up and ease my pants and underwear down just enough to have access to where she could perform her exam! She told me she was going to spend a little bit of time checking my Prostate since nothing was documented and if I was OK with that, "I replied your the doc.!" She lubed me up and her gloved index finger and it felt  like she touched every part of my prostate explaining everything she was doing and what she was checking for. She pushed her index a little further to check one part of the Prostate that most doctors miss and that is where most  problems begin as she explained to me! After she was through she said "she was amazed how relaxed I was through her whole examination, most guys either complained or couldn't stay still or control themselves!"  I told her that "she was performing a medical procedure that she felt was necessary and I wanted to make sure she didn't find anything since I had Cancer before and it wouldn't help if I didn't stay still or relaxed!" After that every time I had an appointment with her she gave me a Prostate exam when I asked  for it and she pushed her index finger a little deeper each time! Whenever I saw my dr. in the hallways she always gave me a sly smile! The day she rocked my world, I think she knew she was leaving and probably wouldn't get the chance to give me another Prostate Exam, because my next appt. was with a new dr. and when I asked about a Prostate Exam she said "the V.A. is not required to give them anymore, because medical science progressed that a certain Blood Test can tell if you have Prostate Cancer!" Now I talk to a lot Vets who have Prostate Cancer because blood tests don't show everything! I sure wish I knew where my former dr. has her practice now, even if she didn't fulfill my fantasy!

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/17/2022 at 3:59 AM, Jennifer01 said:

I'm hesitant to practice things like this on friends when I don't really know what I'm doing.  I guess as long as you don't mind taking the time, and guiding me as necessary. In return I promise not to give up until I get it perfect.  

219242889.gif

Wow Jennifer, that picture make it look so good! Love it!

• Like 3

• Members
On 5/17/2022 at 6:59 AM, Jennifer01 said:

219242889.gif

I'd be happy to have you practice all you want on me.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
19 minutes ago, Special K said:

I have seen Aneros videos. It looks like it produces orgasms so strong that you almost collapse. I would love to try it!

I don’t think you have to get the Aneros name brand. I have an off brand that he never used. Mine now. 

• Like 1

• Members

I've often used my Aneros but I've never quite reached the point of release. The only time I've been properly milked was by a woman at a health spa. Very clinical. Not sexy at all. But she did use her well lubed and gloved finger and found the spot. It burned a little as she massaged it and the climax was very different that being tugged or sucked. All that said, it had lingering good feelings after she finished. I keep meaning to get another one but our schedules don't always mesh very well.