Official Community Forums Home

Article: 19 Sex Positions To Try This Evening

CGEM

• Members

Hi All,

I really enjoyed the article about the 20 pleasurable positions (http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/sex_marriage/06/sex_positions_guide.htm). However, a couple of the more tempting ones were a bit difficult to visualize. Is it possible to get... well... pictures of how they're supposed to be done?

And I don't mean the tacky penetration kind of pictures, you pervs! :)

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing more of you.

• Members

Ok I know this is going to sound nuts...and well..I guess I am..lol. But when I have trouble getting a mental pic of a position...I go get my daughters bratz and act it out ..lol. It usually works well enough to understand what I am reading. Then i try it with hubby and the best part is we find other, sometimes better positions just trying to get into the ones I see on line...lots of fun. we also try to come up with a cleer name for the new position.

• Members

Here is another thought, Mikayla did a great job on the article in fact she even listed where she got the name of some of the positions. If I may I might suggest finding the book maybe it might have illustrations for you, I am not sure since I haven't read the books. Also another suggestions is to, and well this will sound strange, you and your partner could always with your clothes on or off and the computer on and the moniter placed where you can see it try to get in the right position, or try it. Myself I could just see the fun my hubby and I would have trying to read the computer screen, or print it out, and try some of them while naked, I think we would have a hell of a good time laughing, and enjoying one another plus finding new positions of our own.

Oh ya, I had one more thought. Have you tried to google them? Just another suggestion the web is full of information.

Good luck!!

• Members

Thanks Katprr! I was going to suggest that myself! I did get many of the positions from the books cited on the bottom of the page. I can't take credit for making them up - and I didn't try! However, I have done all the positions and I know some of them can be confusing.

Another option is to type in the name of the position online, there is this site, the name elludes me, where stick people demonstrate the positions. It might help you in that way!

Thanks for the compliment and welcome!

Mikayla

• Members

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. I don't know whether it is commonly approved to post up a link to another site, but here you can find some extension for your imagination:

http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/

And hey, WifeMomSlave! You think you are nuts with the Bratz. Check out these animations!

Regards

CGEM

• Members

I believe that is the site that Mikayla was talking about. I have seen that site also. I hope that you find it helpful to you and I am sure others will to.

Good Luck please keep us updated.

• Members
Here is another thought, Mikayla did a great job on the article in fact she even listed where she got the name of some of the positions. If I may I might suggest finding the book maybe it might have illustrations for you, I am not sure since I haven't read the books. Also another suggestions is to, and well this will sound strange, you and your partner could always with your clothes on or off and the computer on and the moniter placed where you can see it try to get in the right position, or try it. Myself I could just see the fun my hubby and I would have trying to read the computer screen, or print it out, and try some of them while naked, I think we would have a hell of a good time laughing, and enjoying one another plus finding new positions of our own.

Oh ya, I had one more thought. Have you tried to google them? Just another suggestion the web is full of information.

Good luck!!

while reading these articles the thought came to me, if your trying new positions and want to see what they look like .... it would appear tht if you video taped your positons, or even turned on a webcam so you could see the positions on the mointor... that might help to see what they really look like, plus they could be used as foreplay for another session .....

Just a thought

Bob