• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/17/2022 at 3:53 AM, Jennifer01 said:

My vote is a morning oral fuck.

I'd like to taste my cum and your pussy and share it with you

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/14/2022 at 3:32 AM, AZTimW said:

Well, *first*...I'd go down on you. Then, after you've had several orgasms, well...let's just see where our minds lead us!

I’d love to wake up next to you that way. 

• Like 1

• Members
42 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

The best as far as I'm concerned is to kiss her awake, kiss down her body, give her good oral satisfaction, and then fuck her hard until she can't take it anymore.   Once I cum, lay in bead for a while letting it drip out of her, then go down on her again.   

• Like 2

• Members
18 minutes ago, marka09 said:

The best as far as I'm concerned is to kiss her awake, kiss down her body, give her good oral satisfaction, and then fuck her hard until she can't take it anymore.   Once I cum, lay in bead for a while letting it drip out of her, then go down on her again.   

Uuuummm,,,,how do you ever leave the bed? That sounds beyond delicious and decadent. I’m on my way over for a sleepover. Scoot over. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Did It said:

Mmm...*I'd* love that too!

First...gently wake you with soft, gentle kisses. Then, as you wake, we'd kiss more deeply, as my hands roamed all over your lush body...exploring all of your curves, while my tongue explores your mouth. One hand massaging your breasts, teasing your nipples...while the other gently cradles your head. Then my hand traces down your belly, gently stroking as it glides ever lower...rubbing and massaging your thighs. Then, as you slowly part your legs, my hand caresses your inner thighs, as my hand just brushes past your pussy. We pull each other closer, as our kisses become deeper. I slowly, begrudgingly, pull my mouth away from your sweet lips, and I kiss your face, your chin and jawline, and move to kissing and nibbling on your neck, ears, and throat. As my hand circles ever closer to your pussy, and my fingers graze your lips, I feel the sweet morning dew on your petals...and I know it's time to drink your sweet nectar, enjoying the taste of you, bringing you to shuddering orgasms again and again. I love to hear and feel your reactions...knowing that you're enjoying this as much as I am...but I'm also looking forward to the moment when I know you'll return the favor. When you are completely drained, and can't take another orgasm (just this moment), you gently push me away...and we joyfully engage in another round of deep kisses, as we share the lingering traces of your delicious taste. Then, you work your way down, and wrap your soft lips around my engorged cock, precum oozing from the tip...and I'm in heaven!

Any of that to your liking? Care to discuss it further? 🤤

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, AZTimW said:

First...gently wake you with soft, gentle kisses. Then, as you wake, we'd kiss more deeply, as my hands roamed all over your lush body...exploring all of your curves, while my tongue explores your mouth. One hand massaging your breasts, teasing your nipples...while the other gently cradles your head. Then my hand traces down your belly, gently stroking as it glides ever lower...rubbing and massaging your thighs. Then, as you slowly part your legs, my hand caresses your inner thighs, as my hand just brushes past your pussy. We pull each other closer, as our kisses become deeper. I slowly, begrudgingly, pull my mouth away from your sweet lips, and I kiss your face, your chin and jawline, and move to kissing and nibbling on your neck, ears, and throat. As my hand circles ever closer to your pussy, and my fingers graze your lips, I feel the sweet morning dew on your petals...and I know it's time to drink your sweet nectar, enjoying the taste of you, bringing you to shuddering orgasms again and again. I love to hear and feel your reactions...knowing that you're enjoying this as much as I am...but I'm also looking forward to the moment when I know you'll return the favor. When you are completely drained, and can't take another orgasm (just this moment), you gently push me away...and we joyfully engage in another round of deep kisses, as we share the lingering traces of your delicious taste. Then, you work your way down, and wrap your soft lips around my engorged cock, precum oozing from the tip...and I'm in heaven!

Any of that to your liking? Care to discuss it further? 🤤

I’m a little speechless. It’s like you’ve been spying on all my fantasies. All of that sounds sinfully pleasurable. I’d love to revisit in a PM. 

• Members
12 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Uuuummm,,,,how do you ever leave the bed? That sounds beyond delicious and decadent. I’m on my way over for a sleepover. Scoot over. 

Have to stay in bed most of the day.  Resting, light sleeping, licking, fucking, sucking, cuming, and doing it again and again.  Get some snacks and come back to bed.  Maybe a glass of champaign or wine.  Then spreading your legs again and pleasuring you over and over.  Tasting all of our juices and kissing after.  

• Like 1

• Members

I love to roll over and find him hard. Slide down and start licking at first, seeing if he starts to moan or thrust into my mouth. If not I start sucking until he does. Sometimes it’s just a blow job to completion then I get my pussy licked till I squirt all over his face. Or, sometimes I climb up on top of him. It slides in with no problem I’m so wet waiting for what I know is cumming. 

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, AZTimW said:

First...gently wake you with soft, gentle kisses. Then, as you wake, we'd kiss more deeply, as my hands roamed all over your lush body...exploring all of your curves, while my tongue explores your mouth. One hand massaging your breasts, teasing your nipples...while the other gently cradles your head. Then my hand traces down your belly, gently stroking as it glides ever lower...rubbing and massaging your thighs. Then, as you slowly part your legs, my hand caresses your inner thighs, as my hand just brushes past your pussy. We pull each other closer, as our kisses become deeper. I slowly, begrudgingly, pull my mouth away from your sweet lips, and I kiss your face, your chin and jawline, and move to kissing and nibbling on your neck, ears, and throat. As my hand circles ever closer to your pussy, and my fingers graze your lips, I feel the sweet morning dew on your petals...and I know it's time to drink your sweet nectar, enjoying the taste of you, bringing you to shuddering orgasms again and again. I love to hear and feel your reactions...knowing that you're enjoying this as much as I am...but I'm also looking forward to the moment when I know you'll return the favor. When you are completely drained, and can't take another orgasm (just this moment), you gently push me away...and we joyfully engage in another round of deep kisses, as we share the lingering traces of your delicious taste. Then, you work your way down, and wrap your soft lips around my engorged cock, precum oozing from the tip...and I'm in heaven!

Any of that to your liking? Care to discuss it further? 🤤

I feel like everyone on this thread just witnessed us have sex…I ain’t mad about it. You gave an award winning performance. The award being now it’s my turn to take care of you. 😉😈

• Haha 1

• Members
4 hours ago, marka09 said:

Have to stay in bed most of the day.  Resting, light sleeping, licking, fucking, sucking, cuming, and doing it again and again.  Get some snacks and come back to bed.  Maybe a glass of champaign or wine.  Then spreading your legs again and pleasuring you over and over.  Tasting all of our juices and kissing after.  

All of this sounds so inviting. Not gonna lie…you sold me at snacks and drinks. Cheers! 

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, Katie Did It said:

All of this sounds so inviting. Not gonna lie…you sold me at snacks and drinks. Cheers! 

Have to keep the strength and mood...  And eating snacks off of each other is hot!   Nibbling and touching. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

I feel like everyone on this thread just witnessed us have sex…I ain’t mad about it. You gave an award winning performance. The award being now it’s my turn to take care of you. 😉😈

I need a cigarette, and I don’t even smoke. 

• Haha 1

• Members
Just now, Katie Did It said:

Exactly! 😂

Old Joke...   "Do you smoke after sex?"  "Don't know, I never looked."  

• Haha 1

• Members
10 minutes ago, marka09 said:

Have to keep the strength and mood...  And eating snacks off of each other is hot!   Nibbling and touching. 

Very true! I’ll bring the berries and whipped cream 😉 My favorite sexy snack. 

• Like 1

• Members
25 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Very true! I’ll bring the berries and whipped cream 😉 My favorite sexy snack. 

Mmmmmm,  berries and whipped cream!  Love it!  But then some wine dribbled over your body, licked up.  Then dribbled one my cock and your pussy...  with licked up! 

• Members

My 2nd wife had a female friend who told her, if she wants to keep this man she better learn how to perform  Oral sex right after we got married! Her first husband left her, because she would not give him head but she loved him going down on her! One morning I woke up with her sucking and licking me to a raging hard-on and  pretending I wasn't awake I enjoyed what her tongue, lips and mouth were doing to me! When I finally opened my eyes and she saw that I was awake, she admitted  that I was the first guy she ever gave head to and if she did OK? I told her "you brought my sleeping giant to attention and woke me up at the same time you were not just OK you were fantastic and I'd been awake for some time sneaking peeks watching you make the head of my Penis disappear between your sucking lips and then licking up and down my shaft." I asked her "why me" and she told me what her good friend had told her. A few weeks later I met her good friend (she was beautiful as well as sexy) and I thanked her for telling my new wife - her good friend how to please her man! She asked straight to the point whispering in my ear, "did she suck your you know Mr. looking down towards my  crotch?" I just winked at her, and she smiled back! If it weren't for her friend, my 2nd wife may never have given me head either! I also found out her friend didn't have a man in her life and asked my wife if she would ask her friend if she'd join us in a FMF 3some? My wife said she would, but never got around to it! My job changed and we had to move  and to try and keep my wife happy, I woke her up one morning with mouth music playing between her legs and she opened her legs wider since she liked what I was doing to her and then we changed positions so she could please me as well!  When she found out her friend died suddenly and when we got back home from the funeral, something changed in her drastically and her happiness was gone causing our sex life to diminish claiming it wasn't fun anymore. I'm not sure, but I think she stayed in contact with her good friend and gave her updates on our sex life, and in return her friend gave her more ideas to keep me satisfied sexually! My wife even told me her friend was planning  to visit us, but no date had been set yet and I was  looking forward to this visit, then this tragedy struck!  Apparently her friend was much older than she looked and my wife loved the advice her good friend gave her while discussing not only living in our new surroundings and state, but our love making as well so that this time she kept her man happily married! Sadly my 2nd marriage ended in divorce after I came home after being forced to leave by the Police just after having a big fight (my neighbors called the police) and when I finally got back to the house - she was gone!

• Members
On 6/9/2022 at 12:10 AM, Sexylady said:

I would love to be woke up by getting my clit sucked on until I had an orgasm then fucked hard.

Sexylady till you had another orgasm or you and your partner orgasmed together? I find it interesting that 1 person would orgasm 1st then the other would orgasm a little after, but seldom would they cum together! Some women I've been with want to orgasm together, but that doesn't always happen! My take is if you are ready to explode don't hold back, but when a woman asks you to hold back so that she cums with you, the only thing I know how to do is pull out and wait till the urge to cum subsides in the meantime her urge to orgasm also subsides and now you're  back to square one!

• Members

I had one woman actually got mad at me, because I came and she wanted to cum with me. I told her I couldn't help it that her vaginal walls were actually sucking on my cock and I had no control over that! She matter of factually said, I should have concentrated on something other than what we were doing and I might've been able to last a little longer so we could have orgasmed together! I told her next time maybe she should bring a dildo over and I'd play with myself till we both ready to cum and then I would enter her so that we would cum together! When I mentioned dildo, I touched a nerve telling me she didn't own any sex toys and I told her that was her problem and she wasn't in touch with herself, because a lot of the women I did know owned at least 1! She called me an idiot and we never saw each other again after that!