Official Community Forums Home

Has Anyone Ever Screamed Someone Else's Name....

Tyger

So, see topic.

If so, how did you handle it?

• Members

Guilty as charged!! :lol: Well I have done it and I have also had a partner do it. Years ago with my x while we werein the heat of passion I yelled my other x's name. My partner at the time just seemed to ignore it tell we were finished then he asked, " What was that about?" Well I must say I felt a little strange trying to explain this one. So I was honest, I said, " That what he was doing at the time was sooo good it reminded me of some of the things my x did, he stated looks like I will just have to fix that then won't I. Well needless to say he fixed it good and it bypassed and was forgotten about, never to be brought up again.

My husband now though not long after we got married about a year later, we were hot and heavy and he yelled out his x's name. Well me being the outspoken type of person I am said,"WHat?" Mind you this is in the middle of some hot and heavy sex. He said," Sorry babe would you just fuck me harder then she ever did." With that as my cue it was on. :) How could I get mad or even jealous on that note? When all said and done and a fews days had pasted we talked about it. I will admit it has never happened again and we have been married 10years. I think it happens because if you are just newly out of a relationship say a month or 2, I think that person is still on your mind and accidents happen.

• Members

I can honestly say I have never done this, nor had it done to me! I sometimes THINK about someone else...but never have yelled the wrong name. Mostly because pet names like Baby, Honey, Sweety are more the norm for me in bed!

Good question though....

Mikayla

:lol:

No, thankfully, I haven't. I also stick with baby, honey, or the classic OH YEAH!!! And nobody has called my by another's name during sex either. Now, my ex husband, when we were first dating, called me "Melissa" (his ex), and my RL name is Meaghan, so it was the whole M thing. The first time he did it, no big deal, since they'd broken up just a few weeks prior. But he did it 3 more times in the same day. :blink: So, that wasn't good. I should've taken that as a sign. ;)

• Members

I have never done it out loud, but, like Mikayla, I've thought it. I also stick mostly to the occasional expletive and baby, honey, sweets, etc.

At the very beginning of one relationship, (oh heaven forgive me) i actually wished my lover was my ex. :blink: not good, but the sex life of my previous relationship was phenomenal and i was just getting into the new relationship. This wishing passed and we went strong, with no wishful thoughts on my part, for a long time.

• 2 months later...