Official Community Forums Home

Hesitant Ladies

cirrus20

• Members

I note that lately fewer and fewer of the lovely ladies on the forum are posting sexy pics of themselves and I wonder what is the reason they feel uncomfortable doing so?

Many ladies here are not shy about posting terrific stories or comments that are fun to read, so why the reluctance to post hot pics?  Is there something the site moderators can do to make the site more female friendly? 

This is a serious question so ladies please comment to help make the forum even more interesting.

• Like 1

• Members

I feel the same way cirrus. Only a few will post pics even though there are a lot of hot sensual women on here

• Like 1

• Members

I agree Cirrus and Rio. Sexy women's pics were just that.  Now its not even that. More Dick pics there than anything. So I am going to back out of the site. Rio, tight lines fishing. Horns, you have a queen as I do. Lady, Lonely and Divorced, I hope you find that special someone because you both deserve it. Sassnclass, stay awesome out there on the west coast. Kinkiest Twinkie, your humor is awesome. 

Best to each and everyone of you. Stay sexy and stay horny

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I'm also sorry to see you go Eager beaver.  So the original question stands:  for those lovely ladies not comfortable  posting pics, what makes you uncomfortable? 

Maybe there is something about the forum that can change to make you more comfortable about posting pics and adding to everyone's enjoyment.

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Jennifer01 said:

Just curious - where are pics of cirrus20?  I assumed since you started this thread I would find your pics littering the forum.  Strange - I can't find any.  

There is nothing wrong with this forum.  Some people, including myself, don't enjoy posting pics of ourselves on the internet - Facebook being the exception.  But even there I don't have any XXX pics, and my account there is locked down like Fort Knox.  

Just enjoy the many great discussions here on TT.  I sure do.

Thanks for your reply Jennifer.   I've posted plenty of pics, but it has been a while.  I enjoy it but just haven't done it lately for some reason. 

• Members

@Jennifer01 @Katie LynnI totally respect your decisions. Although it would be nice to see some pictures, just reading your posts and how sexy they are, is exciting enough. Looking forward to reading about more of your adventures

• Members

Rio is spot on.  I only asked the question to find out if something was making the ladies uncomfortable.

• Members

Nothing makes me uncomfortable. I don’t look for pics in here but, when I see them, members are always kind and not hurtful. But I am in a career that would really frown upon anything like that. Not that I feel anyone would spread pics around, but the cloud is unforgiving and I am not willing to take chances, even in a private message. 

• Like 1

• Members

There are plenty of chat sites that have pics or you can see naked women  live! Too Timid is more for conversation or stories of people who had an extraordinary sexcapade  and fantasies, but every now and then the bold ones post naked or semi-naked pics!  Most women know what a dick looks like, but keeping it hidden makes em wonder what you have underneath whatever you are wearing! My wife can attest to that, she rather see me in sexy underwear than walking around our home naked!

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

There are plenty of chat sites that have pics or you can see naked women  live! Too Timid is more for conversation or stories of people who had an extraordinary sexcapade  and fantasies, but every now and then the bold ones post naked or semi-naked pics!  Most women know what a dick looks like, but keeping it hidden makes em wonder what you have underneath whatever you are wearing! My wife can attest to that, she rather see me in sexy underwear than walking around our home naked!

The packaging of the gift is half of the appeal of the gift. Nice boxers with a peekaboo fly are so hot. I’d rather see a man in those and then take them off him with my teeth. 

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

The packaging of the gift is half of the appeal of the gift. Nice boxers with a peekaboo fly are so hot. I’d rather see a man in those and then take them off him with my teeth. 

I agree! it's like opening a gift, you don't know what you got till you open the package to see the what's inside! I have boxer shorts that have the pouch, but is the pkg as big as it looks?

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Fun4her +me! said:

I agree! it's like opening a gift, you don't know what you got till you open the package to see the what's inside!

Yes! And even better in layers. Like a sexy outfit where you take off the coat, then the sweater, unbutton the blouse that’s already showing too much cleavage, uncover a sexy bra, pull down the skirt to find thigh highs and lacy panties, take the bra and panties then it’s the real gift!

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Yes! And even better in layers. Like a sexy outfit where you take off the coat, then the sweater, unbutton the blouse that’s already showing too much cleavage, uncover a sexy bra, pull down the skirt to find thigh highs and lacy panties, take the bra and panties then it’s the real gift!

Yes it is, especially pulling the panties off with your teeth and smelling her natural aroma!

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Yes it is, especially pulling the panties off with your teeth and smelling her natural aroma!

I’m pretty sure there isn’t much hotter than having your panties pulled off with your  partner’s teeth. 

• Like 2

• Members
Just now, Katie Did It said:

I’m pretty sure there isn’t much hotter than having your panties pulled off with your  partner’s teeth. 

HHMMM!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I have pics on my profile.  Everyone keeps saying they are deleting pics & don't allow pics.  I also posted a pic on a post for nipple clamps.

I saw a dick pic thread start a thread asking for pics & see what you get

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/16/2022 at 10:06 PM, Katie Did It said:

Damn you sure do know how to get a man's motor running Hot Katie Did WOW 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...