Official Community Forums Home

How it feels

• Members

I had a previous boyfriend ask me to describe how it feels when I cum.  I had a really hard time putting it in to words.  How many of you would like to try to explain how you feel when you cum?  Might be interesting and a turn-on!

• Members

Yes, but where does the feeling start when it starts? Like a tingle inside somewhere, then as it builds and everything tightens with the most delicious, exquisite squeeze coming in waves till it subsides and leaves you wanting it again!

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Hot but timid said:

Yes, but where does the feeling start when it starts? Like a tingle inside somewhere, then as it builds and everything tightens with the most delicious, exquisite squeeze coming in waves till it subsides and leaves you wanting it again!

My heart races, I start thrusting faster but I cannot cum , my heart races more. We move to another position to hide from the hikers. We start laughing uncontrollably but we want more...

• Like 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Hot but timid said:

Just now, Starving said:

Welcome Luther!

Just now, Starving said:

Welcome Luther!

Thank you ,

I'm hoping your some interesting, intelligent, classy woman.:;) but if not always open to dialogue.

• Members

I’m like Ryan. My whole body shakes as well. When I have a mind blowing orgasm I get the chills.It’s the best feeling in the world!! All the stress just leaves my body. I feel like I can conquer the world lol...☀️

• Like 3

• Members

It’s an exquisite tingling sensation that usually starts in my toes (especially if I am going to squirt), then travels up my legs and takes over my whole pelvic area. Most time the tingles get really hot. I can feel them deep in my chest. And many times I crave something in my mouth when I am getting ready to cum, whether it’s a deep kiss or a finger or a cock. 

• Members

Mmmm… Thank you Katie,  I also feel it in my chest. I thought I was the only one.  

• Members
4 hours ago, Hot but timid said:

Mmmm… Thank you Katie,  I also feel it in my chest. I thought I was the only one.  

Nope! It’s so hot when it happens, but it doesn’t every time. 

• Members

I don't know what she's feeling being I'm not a woman but it sure looks like she is having a pretty strong orgasm. Looks like every muscle in her body must be tightening up. Would love to feel and orgasm that's wrong I've never seen a woman react that strongly.

• Members
9 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

For me it feels like I'm a rocket being fueled on the launch pad.  Tension is building which makes me curl my toes and clench every muscle in my body.  And when you think it can't get any worse, there is liftoff, and a rush of tingling and a release of tension washes over me that I wish could last for hours.   Then I feel so very relaxed. 

Wow, after recounting all that I need to run to the ladies room....

753690651.gif

Wish I was a fly on the wall in that ladies room

• Members

i would like to suck on those nipples and would love to see her pussy when she cum like that  looks pretty powerful

• Members

Wow Katie! That sound like an excellent explanation. The tingling, the tensing, the rush and then release and relax. Mmm.. no wonder we chase after that feeling!

• Like 1

• Members

Reading that makes me want to get your countdown started Jennifer!😈😈😈💦💦💦

• Members

Welcome Missmary. Hope to hear and see more of you

• Members
On 5/18/2022 at 5:17 PM, Jennifer01 said:

For me it feels like I'm a rocket being fueled on the launch pad.  Tension is building which makes me curl my toes and clench every muscle in my body.  And when you think it can't get any worse, there is liftoff, and a rush of tingling and a release of tension washes over me that I wish could last for hours.   Then I feel so very relaxed. 

Wow, after recounting all that I need to run to the ladies room....

753690651.gif

Ahh yes you come ing back down from that release. Well this is why I stay on your clit or g spot. I want to send you sailing right back into that 2nd orgasim immediately. Hopefully you have several back to back. I love doing this. Making you feel so much pleasure. 

• Like 2

• Members

Interesting ! I would love this for when ‘things’ we do aren’t quite enough. But I guess it could hurt if it’s not set up right. Does it have a larger cock attachment?

• Members

step it up a notch eat while using a viberator or dildo ,,,,,,,,,

• Like 2