Official Community Forums Home

How it feels

• Members

Welcome Missmary.  I agree that it's an explosion!  Hope you hang around!

• Members
2 hours ago, bobbie63 said:

step it up a notch eat while using a viberator or dildo ,,,,,,,,,

Oh man, that’s the best!  And if he has a free hand  I’d love to have my nipples pinched!

• Like 1

• Members

Not a guy but wHen I cum i loose all focus on anything but getting a release. I feel a warmth all over but mostly is my hot pussy and my nopples.  When my clit starts twitching and swelling my heart is racing and i am clawing my way fo release and then this huge explosion. I am usually yelling and sometimes screaming if it is really good. I have tremors like a earthquake then after tremors and cum is everywhere and i am so wet and my nipples are so hard I just gasp for breath! I usually am so spent that i just lay there with cum running down my legs trying to calm my speedy heart and hoping i didnt scare the hell out of the man that made me cum so hard and so good!

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, 69kolakola69 said:

IMG_5062.jpg

Oh wow! I like the second and third ones.  I would so love to try it out. You would be close by, licking and sucking, right?

• Like 1

• Members

When it happens it's like ab out of body experience you shake and quiver you want it stop but you beg for more. toe curling eyes rolling tremblingfor a split second you hear nothing you see nothing its total silence. 

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I know what you mean! Sometimes   want to move away a bit but then I’m right back pushing the limits again till we both explode! Oh yeah baby! Deep breathing just to think about it, you know?

• Members
On 5/22/2022 at 2:41 PM, bobbie63 said:

step it up a notch eat while using a viberator or dildo ,,,,,,,,,

God that sounds so good! I can’t ever get a guy to do that to me. I would gladly reciprocate!!

• Like 1

• Members

I think I'd look the same way if somebody was sucking on my cock and had a vibrator in my ass

• Members
On 5/17/2022 at 9:46 AM, Hot but timid said:

I had a previous boyfriend ask me to describe how it feels when I cum.  I had a really hard time putting it in to words.  How many of you would like to try to explain how you feel when you cum?  Might be interesting and a turn-on!

I've always wished I could experience it from a woman's side and she could experience if from mine.  I think we all would love to swap places for a few hours. 

• Like 1

• Members

I like that idea Marka09.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
22 hours ago, Hot but timid said:

God that sounds so good! I can’t ever get a guy to do that to me. I would gladly reciprocate!!

oh baby toys and even a cockring that vibrates

• Members

Oh my… it’s like everything goes silent around me, the rush begins flowing up my body , I feel my whole body tighten up, and it is like going over the edge , then as each pulse flows through my body, it’s like that uncontrollable pleasure that washes all thoughts out of my mind.. 

• Like 2