Official Community Forums Home

The Fountain…a true story

Katie Did It

• Members

It was a hot July night and this guy who came to the bar where I worked had been flirting back and forth for weeks. One night when I got off work we decided to go out for drinks. After a few, we stumbled back to my apartment only to find the electricity was off in the area. It was too hot to hang out in my apartment so we sat outside in this little cobblestone street area on a bench for a while. We kissed, first soft then deeper, and rounded a couple bases.  A couple more drinks and some more flirting made us think it was a good idea to go on a walk.

So we left the bench in front of my apartment and went traipsing through the downtown streets of the little town where I was living.  And it was so ungodly hot. There was a nice hotel downtown with three low rise buildings around it forming a square. In the middle of the square was a huge fountain that could be seen from all the businesses and inside the hotel lobby and rooms that overlooked it. I dared him to jump in. He asked what he would get if he did and I told him another kiss. So after he jumped in, I walked over to the edge to give him a kiss. It was deep, lots of tongue and heavy breathing. He picked me up  and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He knelt down and we both went all the way into the water. We kissed some more, touched each other all over, and began to strip off each other’s clothes. We got down to just underwear. He pulled me up to him and I wrapped my leg around him again. He laid me back on his knee and was kissing my tits and my stomach. He was running his hands over the top of my panties. 

All of a sudden we saw a bright light. It was two cops telling us to stand up with our hands over our heads. We could tell they were laughing because there was no way we had anything dangerous on us, so no reason for this except to embarrass the two almost naked people in the fountain. My guy stood up in his boxers with his hands up and I stood up in my panties, no bra, with my hands over my head. We heard people cheering for us from their hotel rooms. The cops asked what we were doing and we explained that my electricity was out so we were just trying to cool off. They told us it certainly did not look like we were successful at that, rather we were getting even more heated. They had us put on our soaking wet clothes and allowed us to walk away. 

We laughed and kissed as we walked back to my apartment, took a shower together and fucked quite nicely, without the audience. 

• Like 2

• Members

That's funny. And a good time was had by all. Including the cops

• Members

Great story Katie. I loved it.You will certainly never forget that night.☀️

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Great story Katie. I loved it.You will certainly never forget that night.☀️

Thank you. Great memories with a hot guy! 

• Members

You are welcome Katie Did It.☀️