Official Community Forums Home

Bedroom

trina2008

• Members

NO1860main.jpg

Bedroom Antics Remote Control Vibrator Kit

I was so excited to open my box from tootimid and see the Bedroom Antics kit; I love anything with a remote control. The signal radius is 10 feet so needless to say, my hubby found it quite interesting to be watching me play with myself and still be in control at the same time.

From the moment I showed my hubby this little toy he was totally amazed with how it worked, now we have owned a few remote control eggs and we love to play with them in public. This vibe is too big to take out in public and is not exactly as quiet as I would like. The batteries are included with the vibe and are a little unusual for a vibe they are size N and a 12-volt. So these are not your everyday batteries. The G-Spot and Realistic sleeves are both 5.5 inches and the Twist and wonder probe are both 7 inches. The Twist was my favorite sleeve you can feel every little bump, which brought me to an amazing orgasm right away. I loved the fact that you can switch sleeves very easily; just remember to put a little talc inside the sleeve so you don’t damage it when you remove it. These are very easy to clean with just soap and water, just make sure they are completely dry then put a little talc on the sleeves.

The following night we tried the “Wonder probe” which is made for either anal or vaginal use. I was so excited to use this sleeve for anal, I mean how many toys do you own that you can switch from vaginal to anal and still keep everything clean like you are supposed to. This time I had the remote and my hubby had the vibe we made sure to lube up the vibe really well and slowly he slid it in. I loved the fact that I had total control of the vibrations and just with a push of a button I could turn the vibes on and off. Within minutes I was bucking and having an amazing anal orgasm.

I would recommend this vibe to anyone especially beginners who want to experience anal and vaginal vibes. This is a perfect combination for anyone.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5171

This looks like a very fun set!!